A Persian Story in Canada - Cover

A Persian Story in Canada

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - With no other Persians available, a son convinces his mother to be his lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food  

A month had passed since Farah and her son Omid had become secret lovers in their own home. They had sex like nearly every night, normally after dinner.

They were not 100% total lovers. Farah still treats Omid like he is still her son, not her partner. She still makes him do house chores, clean his bedroom, do his homework, and can even tell him to stop playing video games when she wants the living room for herself.

(As for what video games are like in the future well the consoles don't attach to the flat screen tvs but just have some wireless radar connection and the joypads also have a wireless connection to the consoles. As for the games he played they were the latest versions of Prince of Persia or some gun packed action shooter).

When they have sex it always has to go with Farah's consent how they have to have sex. If he suggested anal and she didn't want it, there was no way he was going to get it. He also had to respect her wishes and not get angry about it because she is his mom.

There were times he thought he could say to her that he didn't want to have sex with her anymore because he was also getting bored of not being able to get things his way. He was sure that if they stopped having sex, both sides would lose and still crave it.

Omid had a plan up his sleeve.


ONE THURSDAY NIGHT

Omid and Farah were having dinner.

"Mom you ever played kinky games with the guys you dated?" Omid asked.

Farah shot Omid a strange look.

"I mean we do the same routine all the time," Omid said.

"Sure we do hun. It's called role-play," Farah sexily smiled.

"I know that. I mean you do play strip poker or games like that," Omid said.

Omid knew he was being straightforward but he wanted his mom to say from her own mouths that she did other extra things apart from normal sex. After all she was a nympho slut who fucked many guys anyways.

Farah laughed.

"You ask because you think I'm a nympho going around in my high heels and mini skirt," Farah said.

Farah knew what her son was getting at.

"Yes sweetie we have played it before. Loser takes of his or her clothes and if she or he has no more money to pay then she or he becomes the other person's sex slave for the night. You want to play strip poker with your mommy or something," Farah giggled.

Farah winked at him.

"So admit it. Even before we had sex you always dreamt and fantasizing about your own mommy cos you are probably at your friend's house looking at some Playboy Magazines or watching some blue movies and always see mommy dressed up for the night in sexy skirt," Farah said.

Farah's words were making him "excite".

"Well you are beautiful," Omid said.

"Thank you honey. I know I am beautiful. Persian women are the best looking women around. Just tell me this hun. Do any of your friends ever make sex jokes about me or other people's mothers?" Farah asked.

"Sometimes. Hamid joked about wanting to do it with you and told him to keep his mouth shut if he didn't want a black eye," Omid confessed.

Farah laughed.

"Man will always be man and boys will one day grow up to be man," Farah said.

"I just want to do more than just casual consensual sex. I mean life is short," Omid said.

"Ok hun. The truth is that I am also bored with what we are doing. So how do you propose we make it interesting?" Farah asked.

Omid knew that his mom was as smart as being streetwise. He also knew that she took her Persian convictions seriously which is why whenever Persian women dated outside their race, they dared not tell the rest of the Persian community as their opinions matter to them.

Being a nympho meant that she would only be good at a game like strip poker or some card game as that was what sex partners often used and both partners knew how to play those games well.

He would avoid playing any card game. Monopoly was a game where one can obviously win if they knew what they were doing. As for video games his mom won't play as she knows nothing about his games.

He knew chess very well but was pretty sure his mother wasn't.

"Ok mom. How about we play chess?" Omid suggested.

"Super," Farah smiled.

"Let's say that we play five games in a row. The one who wins three games is the winner," Omid said.

"Chess. That sounds great. An alternative to poker. But you are going to have to tell me the rules later," Farah said.

"I will. So tell me what do you want out of the game if you win?" Omid asked Farah.

"That you always listen to mommy and never complain. That you will always eat your food, do your homework and do your chores without me telling you. Also that I want you to clean the kitchen and bathroom every night. You can do my chores for me. Also I want you to do my manicure. My hair and wash my body during shower and also clean up after dinner," Farah said.

"That sounds sweet. Now as for me if I win you would be my obedient totally devoted slave for a month. You are mine heart and soul. You will do whatever I tell you. I can have sex with you any way I want and do anything I want with you as you become my personal property to do with as I wish," Omid said.

Farah said nothing but stared at her son. She now knew that he had a very kinky mind.

"Deal or no deal. Maybe you are too chicken..." Omid said.

" ... deal. I am not afraid of some stupid little bet. I beat most of my dates on our strip poker games," Farah cried.

Omid played on her ego as many Persian women are egoistic.

"Ok then. I will clean up dinner. Then I will bring my chess set down," Omid said.

By 8PM Omid brought the chess set on the living room table. The living room table was a small wooden table. He told Farah the rules of the game.

"I am gonna beat you in this game," Farah laughed.

Farah was dressed in her long dress. Omid put their pieces on set.

"Ok. Now like I said. Whites go first. You can be the white set first. But before we play this game we have to honor our bet that the loser has to honor his debt to the winner. So I will go first," Omid said,.

Omid put a finger on the tip of his black king.

"I Omid solemnly swear by the Persian code that if I lose this game I will do as I promise. That I will always listen to mommy and never complain. That I will always eat my food, do my homework and do my chores without her telling me too. Also that I will clean the kitchen and bathroom every night. I will do her chores for her. I will also do her manicure for her. I will also clean her hair, bathe her and do the dishes," Omid pledged.

Omid took his tip of his black king's head.

"Now mom it is your turn," Omid said.

Farah put the tip of her finger on her white king.

"So before I make my pledge. I want to get this straight. If I lose I become your sex slave who will obey your every command," Farah trying to confirm.

"What I meant was that you won't just be my loyal slave. That you will be ok with it. that you will be mine heart and soul. Like a love slave who only lives to please me and make me happy. Should I make you recite this," Omid said.

"Yeah go on," Farah said.

"Once you pledge you can't go back on your words. Now repeat after me. I ... Farah (surname) sear by the Persian code that if I lose this game I would be a totally obedient devoted slave for a month. I will be yours heart and soul. I will do whatever you tell me to do. You can have sex with you any way you want and do anything you want with me as I become your personal property who only lives to make you happy and exist only for your whims," Omid telling Farah what to recite.

Farah REPEATED everything Omid told her to pledge. When she finished she took her tip off her white king.

"Now let's begin the game," Omid said.


In their first match Omid won the game against Farah in just eleven moves. Farah fumed. She didn't want to lose.

In their second match Omid won again, in just eight moves.

A part of Farah loved the fact that she was losing as she was envisioning herself becoming her son's slave and maybe even treat her like his whore and not his mom.

In their third match Omid won again. In just 3 moves.

"I won. Say it," Omid told Farah.

"You ... you won," Farah sighed.

She now has to be his slave for a month.

"So you know what that means?" Omid asked.

Farah nodded.

"Say it," Omid becoming pushy.

"I ... I will become your personal; slave for the month," Farah said.

"Now these are the rules. From now on you will address me as Master. I will address you not as Mom but as Bitch. You exist only to serve me. Nothing else exists around you anymore. Of course you will still go to work so that you can pay for everything. Now I want you to stand up," Omid said.

Farah stood up. Omid came up to her and slapped her hard on the face. Farah looked like she was about to cry.

"Whenever I must speak to you, you must always say yes Master. Got that," Omid screamed.

"Yes ... yes master," Farah nodded.

"Good. Now strip off your clothes bitch," Omid commanded.

"Yes ... Master," Farah responded in a meek tone.

Farah slowly pulled off her shirt's top, letting it all drop to the floor. She then pulled down her panty. She then took off her bra until she was finally naked.

Omid admired her tits. He came up to her and started pulling on her right nipple. Farah shrugged. It was uncomfortable for her nipple to be handled this way.

"You got nice nipples bitch. Man you are such a whore, always sleeping around with different guys," Omid ridiculing her.

A part of Farah felt low for being talked to that way, especially by her own son. Her pussy liked that she was being treated as a cattle.

"What are you?" Omid asked her in a screaming tone.

"I ... I am your bitch ... Master," Farah responded in a meek tone.

"And don't you forget it," Omid said.

He pulled hr right nipple very hard before letting go. Farah shrugged and cried from the force. Omid just chuckled.

"Now we are going to have some fun ... bitch," Omid laughed.

Omid had set up his video game console. Now he can play video games as much as he wants and stay up as late as he want as his own mother was now his obedient slave.

"Bitch. While I set up my game I want you to bring me a bowl of Doritos and a glass of coke," Omid commanded.

"Yes ... Master," Farah responded in a meek tone.

"Listen bitch. From now on when I give you an order, you are supposed to smile like a slut and like taking orders from me. Don't answer in a meek tone as if I am making fun of you for losing to me. You are supposed to be mine heart and soul and live to make me happy, not some drone slave that had been sold into slavery. You want me to love you as you are suppose to love me with all your heart no matter what names I call you. Got that," Omid reminded her.

Farah slowly started smiling, like a slave slut.

"Yes Master. Anything you say Master," Farah responded now in a flirting tone.

Farah walked away towards the kitchen. When she came back with the glass of coke and bowl of chips, Omid was naked.

"Now while I position myself down n this floor, sitting my ass on it, I want you to crouch before me and be giving me a blowjob. Got that bitch," Omid said.

"Yes Master," Farah said.

She put the glass of coke and bowl of chips next to him and lowered her body before him, opening her mouth to take in his stiffened cock.

"That is a good bitch," Omid patting her on her head.

As Farah was sucking his cock, he put the bowl of chips on the back of her neck and then started playing his video game. Farah was "blowing" Omid for more than hour as he continued playing his electronic game and using her neck as an organic stand, he was happily eating crisps on her neck.

Some of the crisps he munched, bits would fall on her hair while she "blowed" him.

Man she really does give me a good blowjob, Omid thought.

Sometimes Omid would have fun with her by letting some of his coke drink spill on her black hair, making him laugh at what he was doing to his own mother. Bitch sex slave mother.

"Ok bitch. Stop sucking me," Omid commanded.

He finished playing his video game and had put on a horror movie instead. It was a film that was supposed to be the sequel to the original Dracula film titled Dracula The UnDead. Omid loved horror and sci fi and fantasy films.

While he was sat down on the sofa watching the horror movie with the lights in the living room turned off, Farah was on her knees giving him a blowjob.

"And don't stop until I tell you to stop," Omid commanded her.

Farah was drinking her master/son's juice. She haven't had drank this much juice before the Second American Civil War.

When the movie was finished, Omid told her to stop. He then made her look at him while kneeling before him. She smiled like a slut. Omid was still stroking his cock.

"Ok bitch, move your head down," Omid commanded.

"Yes Master," Farah smiled.

Farah bowed. Omid was stroking his cock, pouring more of his cum into her hair. Omid watched his mom's black hair becoming oozie and covered in white sperm.

"I think you look better this way," Omid laughed.

"I live to make you happy Master," Farah responded.

"I don't want you to clean your hair tonight. I want your hair to absorb my juice. Got it bitch," Omid ordered her.

"Got it Master," Farah said.

Omid put a finger on her chin, lifting her face up to him so that she could look at him with her brown eyes. Omid then stroked his cock towards her face. The tip of his cock was spurting more of his sperm towards her beautiful face. Her face was now sticky and covered with cum.

"I really think you look better this way," Omid laughed.

Omid was shaping his own mom in his own image for her, like a piece of art.

"Now listen. I want you to play with yourself. Finger yourself but you are not allowed to cum," Omid said.

Farah was fingering herself while on her knees. She played with her clitoris but prevented herself from cumming. Omid went to the kitchen and grabbed them both a pair of ice cream sticks. He got back and sat right in front of her on the sofa.

"Now take this ice cream, put it in your sticking Iranian cunt and start cumming on it," Omid barked an roder at her.

Farah was shaken. She took the ice cream stick from her master, shoved it up her cunt and started cumming on it. Her pussy felt funny cumming and having something cold stuck up to it at the same time. It was a strange feeling.

"Now when you finish cumming on that ice cream you had just sued as a dildo I want you to take it out and eat it. Got that bitch," Omid said.

"Got it Master," Farah moaned as having a sticky cold ice cream up her cunt and her juice meeting it at the same time made her feel funny and dirty.

Farah took the ice cream off her cunt and she then started eating it. Omid was eating his ice cream. She was eating hers, after it had been mixed with her own cum.

When they finished eating ice cream, Farah put away the video game console, bright their clothes to her bedroom and washed her shaven pussy on the bathroom tub.

While inside the bathroom, Omid said, "Ok you can stop now. Dry yourself with a towel and then come to bed Bitch," Omid ordered.

"Yes ... Master," Farah responded.

When Farah finished rinsing her pussy and legs she then went to her bedroom. Omid stood by her bed.

"Ok bitch I want you to lie down and spread your arms and legs," Omid commanded.

"Yes Master," Farah answered.

Farah climbed on top of her bed. Omid tied her ankles and wrists together. He then blindfolded her.

"You know bitch I am glad to have someone as beautiful as you for a mother. Did you know that the ancient Roman Emperors fucked their own mothers as if they were their concubines," Omid massaging both her breasts lovingly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.