A Persian Story in Canada - Cover

A Persian Story in Canada

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - With no other Persians available, a son convinces his mother to be his lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food  

BACK IN 2086 (before the virus was launched, forever sealing the border between America and Canada).

"Wow she has got nice tits," Omid smiled.

He lied on his tummy on his friend's bed, looking at a naked Blonde from a Playboy Centrefold.

"You can say that again," his friend said.

Omid was sleeping over at his friend Hamid's house. They were inside Hamid's bedroom, looking at Playboy magazines. Both boys were good friends and were classmates, in a class that had no other Persians and there were fewer than 10 students. They did not hang out with their other classmates because they found them boring.

Both boys were smarter than their classmates and knew about porn, sex and how the real world operated. They both liked girls and yet had no girlfriends.

Omid had black hair, olive skin and brown eyes. He was also thin. He was smart but did not behave like a nerd and was sometimes outspoken. He was 5'9.

By the time it was 1AM, both boys laid under the blanket on the same bed. The lights were already turned off. They were talking about their classmates' mothers and how they wore sexy clothes. They then talked about Persian history, culture and politics. They then talked about senior Persian girls in their school who wore mini skirts, dated white male students and slept around a lot.

"You know that they can't tell their moms that they go out with non Persian guys," Hamid told Omid.

"Why not?" Omid asked.

"Because their parents would not approve. If you had a sister and she went out with one of these Anglos, your mom would kill her. If she found out of course," Hamid said.

"So we are only supposed to go out and marry with each other," Omid said.

"Of course. I mean we are the best race. We were the first world empire. We came up with all the great inventions. We are even the most educated and richest ethnic group here in the West. Our women are the best looking ones," Omid speaking with pride.

"Yeah but I know many Persian guys who go out with Blondes," Omid stated.

"That is because they don't want to be Persian and want to have non Persian children. They are Ajams," Omid laughed.

"Ajam" was a term Iranians used for Non Iranians, meaning "barbarians". Iranians used the term to describe the Arabs, Turks, Greeks and Romans and other non Iranians.

"There are not many of us left. We have to keep breeding with each other so that we don't die out. We try to marry amongst ourselves as much as we can. We shouldn't even have sex with other people because that would be a waste of Persian sperm. Problem is if you and I have sex with any of these girls in school, chances are, one of them would get pregnant," Hamid stated.

"What about condoms?" Omid asked.

"Some of them have tiny holes that you can't see. Unreliable material," Hamid said.

"So we should only be fucking around with Persian girls then!" Omid said.

"Of course. I mean if we went out with Anglo Saxons our parents would be slightly ok with it but they would rather have us go out with other Persian girls. I mean you are lucky that you are a guy. If you were a Persian girl, it would be even harder on you. Your parents would not approve at all. I mean don't take this the wrong way but your mom is a staunch Persian. She lectured my mom once that mom had to be choosy on who she went out with and that it would be better for her to find another Persian guy and not any of these other people," Hamid clarified.

Both boys got along very well because their moms divorced with their dads and they were both their mom's "only child". Omid's parents divorced when he was 8.

"I mean your mom and my mom are seeing other guys. But they are Persian like us. They are not Ajams," Hamid said.

"So if you and I ever double dated, then we should only go out with other Persian girls," Omid said.

"Naturally. I mean there are Persian girls in school for us to go out with but problem is they don't date their juniors. Another problem I heard is that many of them are also going to leave this country for the US. That means that we would have to travel outside our area to find other Persians. We should stick together. We were conquered by Alexander the Asshole, by Genghis Khan and by these disgusting Arabs and yet we stood. Then came World War Four. The US destroyed our country. Iran was wiped off. Few Iranians are here in North America and the ones who live in Europe. Then America goes to war with Europe. Now the only Iranians left are here in North America. Most of them are in the US," Hamid sighed.

The topic depressed Omid.

"Hey let's talk about the Persian girls in school," Omid trying to change the subject.

"Sure," Hamid smiled.

"Let say that they were your mind control slaves and had to obey you what would you make them do?" Omid asked.

Omid's cock stiffened from his own question.

Hamid smiled.

"First I will make them do a strip tease..." Hamid starting to answer.

Four hours would passed until both boys would fall asleep. Unfortunately for Omid, he had no idea that his friend would leave for the United States in a month's time.

THE PRESENT — 2088 (after the border was closed).

"Life sucks mom," Omid complained.

"At least you are still alive," his mom Farah told him.

They were both having dinner in the dining hall. Farah knew that her son was depressed because of what happened in the United States. They were coping with the fact that all their Persian friends who had moved over to the US were gone, with the rest of the country. The virus killed everyone (inc Omid's dad and cousins).

Farah was an attractive woman; 5'8, nice olive skin, short black hair, brown eyes, slim, had large breasts, and was quite fit and active. But whenever she went out with one of the guys (always Persian) she was seeing she always wore a sexy outfit like high heels, a make up a mini skirt, thin shirt and a small leather jacket. She was also outspoken and spoke her opinions out and cursed if she felt like it and often smoked cigarettes.

"So mom you seeing anyone at work?" Omid asked.

He didn't want to not think about the state of the world all the time and so changed the subject. He also wanted his mom not to be depressed and be happy.

"No honey. I am not seeing anyone," his mom sighed.

Farah was doing some office job. As there were no Persian guys in her working place she didn't go out with any of the other guys, even when she had so many suitors (Asians, Whites and Blacks and even Arabs and Jews).

I wished there was some Persian guys at work, Farah thought.

Omid looked at his mom. A part of him accepted that his mom was hot and sexy.

She is your mom. Don't try to think of her that way, Omid thought.

He remembered Hamid once making a comment that he found his mom sexy. Omid told Hamid not to repeat what he said, if he didn't want to have a black eye.

When Farah would take Omid out with her whenever they went shopping, Omid noticed that many guys were looking at his mom and some were even bold enough to give her the wolf whistle. Omid knew his mom to be attractive as she always wore sexy clothes whenever they went out.

"Mom may I be excused?" Omid asked.

"Sure honey," Farah smiled at her son.

Omid went to his bedroom. He had a PC on his desk. He should have Internet connections on his PC but because of the Second Civil War the Internet around the world was gone, since the Centre for the Internet was based within the US and without anyone alive to run the World Wide Web, the rest of the world have no more Internet Connections.

That also means no more online porn pictures.

Life sucks, Omid thought.

Omid looked down below his bed and took out his porn magazine stack. He was flipping pages. Lots of breasts, asses and tits. Most of them white women.

You can masturbate and pretend that you are having sex with them but not really do it with them, Omid thought.

After 30 minutes of flipping through pages of naked white women (mostly Blondes) Omid yawned. He put them away. He missed the Internet. Before the Second Civil War took place on American soil, he would look at lots and lots of online porn. He would even look at pictures of naked Iranian girls. He remembered seeing one where the girl was beautiful and had curly black hair. She let some guy put some coins and bills onto her tits and shaven pussy.

His mom did not know that he was looking at such stuff.

By 9PM he laid on his bed, hoping to fall asleep with the lights on. He had school the next day.


Omid was having a nice dream. He was somewhere in his school. He was in one of the corridors full of student lockers. He wasn't alone. Three senior girls were with him. All of them were Iranian-Canadian girls he fancied.

"Hi," the girl called Sarah winked at him and waved her hand.

This has got to be a dream, Omid thought.

Sarah and the other two girls were dressed in their usual sexy outfit and mini skirts.

"What would you want us to do ... master," Sarah asked.

Sarah was flirting with him.

"I ... I want the three of you to perform a strip tease for me," Omid ordered them.

"With pleasure Master," Sarah said.

Sarah and the other 2 girls were stripping off their clothes ... slowly. They slipped off their shoes, then pulled down their skirts, took off their shirt and they were dancing sexily for him while still having their bars and panties on.

Omid was enjoying the show.

All 3 girls turned around, with their backs to him, when they took off their bras. They then turned around to face him but with their hand covering their boobs. Before each girl would remove their hands form their boobs, Omid heard a voice.

"Omid you'll be late for school," his mom called out from outside his bedroom.

Omid woke up.

Why did she wake me up, Omid thought.

Then he realised something. His underwear felt sticky. He looked at himself. He "wetted" himself.

Oh shit, Omid thought.


Omid went to school and when he got out after 1PM, he hanged out in his area's mall. He had nothing else to do. He went to a cafeteria on the top floor, eating spaghetti all by himself. He was depressed that he had no one to hang out with and no Persian girls for him to get his chance on.

On the table next to him were two seniors from his school. They were talking to each other. One boy was Blond. The other had brown hair. Omid was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Your mom loved it when I had my cock inside her cunt last night," the blond haired boy sneered.

"Shut the fuck up man. That is not funny," the brown haired boy laughed.

"What ... what is funny. She enjoyed it when we had sex last night," the blond haired boy joked.

The two boys were joking about having sex with all kinds of women and girls from school. They even joked about having sex with other people's mothers.

Their conversation was turning Hamid on. Now he knew what people meant when they used the word "motherfucker".

Mom has no one and I have no one, Hamid thought.

A part of him felt guilty for having thought about his mother in this new light. It was incest. Wrong and immoral. Illegal. But no one would know and it did happen, especially in ancient times.

But she can't have sex with any other man since that would be wrong too, Omid thought.

One thing was definite. He wanted to have sex with his own mother.

Omid left the mall and went back to his house. He was back in his house by 2:45PM. His mom would be back home by 6 or 7pm. He went to his mom's room and started snooping around. He looked at her drawers and closet. He found a lot of sex toys like dildos and vibrators.

She has been playing with herself, he thought.

Ever since there were no more Persian men around, his mom couldn't "fuck" with other men and so she had no choice but to play with herself. He had seen lots of porn videos in his friend's house. He knew what his mom was doing with these sex toys.

I want to have sex with mom ... tonight, Omid thought.


"So how was school honey?" Farah asked her son.

"School was ok. But you know I don't have any other Persian friends to hang out with," Omid said.

"I know the feeling," Farah sighed.

They were having dinner together somewhere 7ish in the evening. He definitely wanted to have sex with his mom and he calculated how he was going to get away with it.

"Mom are you familiar with stories from the Bible?" Omid asked his mom.

"Not really," his mom said.

His entire family had no real religion, which was the case with most Iranians living in the West.

"Today our teacher talked about the story of Lot. He also talked about Sodom and Gomorrah," Omid said.

He knew these stories from someone else, not his teacher. He was lying.

"So tell me about it sweetie," his mom assured him.

"Sodom was a city like Rome. Our teacher said it was full of immorality and fornication or stuff like that," Omid said.

Farah's eyes shot up.

"Fornication?" Farah said.

He knew what the word meant but made it sound that he didn't but obviously knew that his mom knew what that meant and probably being a Proud Persian would be familiar with ancient Rome and its sexual debauchery.

"Yeah. Then an angel came and told Lot and his daughters that God was gonna come and destroy the city. Lot and his two daughters fled the city and hid in a cave. The city was destroyed by brimstone. Everyone was killed. No survivors. As for Lot and his two daughters, his two daughters made him drunk so that he could fall asleep. His two daughters wanted to repopulate their entire race again so they had children with their father Lot," Omid said.

Farah looked strangely at her son.

"Oh well. That was incest but they wanted to repopulate their land again," Farah shrugged.

"And their race," Omid added.

"Right," Farah nodded in agreement without looking at her son.

"Mom may I be excused," Omid said.

"Yeah sure hun," Farah smiled.

Omid was in his bedroom until 9PM when he joined his mom in the living room. They lived in a two storey house. Both their bedrooms were on the top floor. When they were both in the living room they were watching something on television. By the time it was 10PM, his mom made him go to bed.

Omid pretended to be asleep in his bedroom but in reality was stood by his bedroom door, hearing what his mom was doing outside. His mom went to her bedroom by 11PM.

He waited for an hour until he slowly snuck out of his bedroom and went to where his mother's bedroom was. He was standing by her bedroom door, listening to what she was doing inside her bedroom. He heard making "sexually moaning" sounds.

She is desperate for sex, Omid thought.

Omid's cock was stiffening, hearing his own mom masturbating and making sexual noises. He was getting excited, envisioning what his mom was doing on the other side. When she stopped "playing" with herself he quickly retreated back to his bedroom.

By the time it was 2AM Omid crept out of his bedroom again. He eavesdropped outside his mother's bedroom door. He could hear her making some tiny snoring sounds.

She is asleep, Omid thought.

She probably was going to dream about having sex with Persian men. He slowly opened her door and crept inside. He saw her asleep beneath her blanket and he slowly walked towards her bed.

She was making low sexual grunts.

He noticed that her entire body was not fully covered in blanket. He caught one of her hands under her panty, fondling and playing with herself. He saw her other hand beneath her shirt, playing with her breasts.

She is desperate for sex and dreaming about it, Omid thought.

Omid slowly climbed over the bed. He slowly pulled down his underwear. He then reached out for his mom's underwear. As Farah continued playing with her cunt, he pulled her underwear down with both hands.

Farah continued making sexual grunts. Omid moved his body closer. He was stroking his cock out. He had a condom on, so that when she wakes up the next day she would not know that someone had really fucked her the previous night.

But hypothetically speaking if they did have a "relationship" like this, she would be pregnant with his child, tell the doctors that she had sex with some stranger and that they would just be inbred.

If not, then she would just have to pay for an abortion.

This was not something shocking or new to him as he often masturbated whenever he was alone.

As he moved closer to her on the bed, he put one hand under her shirt, helping her to fondle with her own breasts. He was climbing on top of his mom. He moved her hand away form her cunt and slowly shove his own cock inside her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.