Debbie's Adventures
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sequel to Next-door Neighbour, The ongoing sexual perversions of young Debbie; and all the dirty old men that she meets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking  

Her mum was off out on another hot date, and Debbie was faced with spending the evening on her own.

"You seem to be going out a lot with this new guy?" she asked her mum curiously.

"Yes dear." Her mum said with a dreamy little smile. "I really think he might be something special." She seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying quietly. "Don't wait up for me tonight Debbie I don't think I'll be coming home tonight."

She kissed her daughter hurriedly and left the room to get ready for her evening out.

"That's just great," Debbie muttered grumpily, "I'm only twenty two, I'm the one who's supposed to have the hot dates."

She was feeling irritable and restless again and on an impulse she stepped out into the back garden. Amateur

"Afternoon Debbie." Mr. Groves as usual was lying in wait.

Debbie walked over to the fence.

"Afternoon Mr. Groves, what are you doing?" she asked a little bit sulkily.

He looked at her for a moment and then held up a little figure that he was painting. "I like to make little armies, and I paint them in the proper colours.

"That sounds like fun." She muttered sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I gather that your mum's off out tonight Debbie?"

"Yes she's got another hot date and she probably won't be coming home tonight."

"So you're going to be all on your own?"

"Looks like it yes."

"You know Debbie." He said a little shiftily. "I could come over and keep you company for a bit. Bring some of my army and show you what I've been doing since we last fucked."

She blushed a little, but her eyes brightened in remembrance of being bent over the sink and fucked from behind by him. That had been two weeks ago, and now she knew she was ripe for a little more action.

"Don't bring your soldiers, bring your other toys." She gave him a coy little smile. "I think that I'm going to be a very bad little girl tonight."

His look of excitement almost proved her undoing, but she just managed to hold herself together.

"Did you know Debbie; that my wife is away again this weekend? Would you like to come over to my house?"

She looked at him a little anxiously remembering how badly he had punished and violated her at his house, the time that he had made her dress up like his wife and nag him like his wife.

"I don't think I want to go that far Mr. Groves." She told him warily hoping he would get the message.

He gave a little sigh of disappointment, but leaned forward to talk to her.

"So Debbie, bad girls get spanked. And bad girls get fucked hard with big dildos, and when they have come four of five times they get fucked again by a big hard dick." He looked into her wide brown eyes moist now with lust. "So are you a bad girl Debbie?" he breathed.

She nodded her head, "yes Mr. Groves I'm a very bad girl."

"Have you still got that little black skirt and top?"

She shook her head regretfully, the first thing she'd done when his window had been fixed was to throw those clothes he had liked right into the bin.

Another little grunt of disappoint, followed by a thoughtful look.

"Wait here for a moment." He scuttled off inside his house to reappear a few moments later.

He handed her some notes, about thirty pounds it looked like. "Go and get a new one; and a top if you can find one. You should just have time before the shops close if you hurry."

She did make it to the shops, and she did find exactly what she wanted, but she also missed the bus back and new that there wouldn't be another for at least another hour.

She could get home quicker if she cut through the park, even though it was deserted and a little creepy at this time in the late afternoon.

She hesitated as she came to a fairly sheltered part of the park, it was quiet with no one around, and with a quick look around she shrugged her shoulders and entered the little copse.

"Hello there little girl, aren't you a pretty thing."

It was a couple of tramps, setting up for the night by the looks of things, and they were filthy and smelly and Debbie wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Would you let me past please, I have some where I need to be." She asked politely.

The two tramps looked at each other and grinned. "What will you give us if we let you pass?" one of them asked with a little smirk.

"I have no money; I just spent it on a new outfit."

"A new outfit you say? Let's have a look then and see what you got."

Debbie sighed in defeat and took the top out of the bag. It was a blouse again in snowy white and so fine it was almost transparent.

"Ooh now that's nice aint it Burt." The first one said.

"Yes very sexy, do you think she's got anything else in that little bag Will?"

They both looked at her questioningly and she gave another little sigh and took out the very short black skirt.

"You know something Burt I think this little girl would like to be a little tart."

"Yes Will I think you're right."

"Please!" Debbie said impatiently, "can I just get past?"

"Oohh I think that that would deserve a kiss little girl." Will said with a smirk.

Debbie looked at these two dirty grubby smelly tramps and knew that they planned to rape her. She decided that they wouldn't.

"Ohh sirs." She said on a little sigh. "I'm not supposed to kiss strange men, but," she said as they moved towards her. "Maybe you could kiss me?"

"That sounds like a very good idea little girl." Burt chuckled. He moved to pulled her to him and she held up her hands.

"Not on my mouth though." She told him.

"Where then?" Will asked impatiently.

Debbie smiled at them innocently and unbuttoned her top to reveal her bra; she pulled it down so that her nipples were out and looked to the two excited men.

"Look one each." She offered.

She was on her back with a tramp on each boob before she could blink.

They suckled and nibbled and licked at her nipples until she thought she would come for them.

Will's hand slid down her skirt and pulled it up. He started to finger at her very wet pussy while he suckled at her breast and pulled at his dick.

Burt was pulling at his own dick and pushed his hand down to join Will's. Two Tramps with their fingers rubbing at her pussy, and suckling at her boobs. Debbie arched her back and enjoyed a long vocal orgasm that had both tramps shooting their loads all over her.

She stood up and straightened her skirt and fastened her top, pulling a face at the icky damp patches on her. She grabbed her bag and backed away from the two men.

"Oh don't worry little girl, we won't hurt you." Will said tiredly.

"What's your name little girl?" Burt asked.

"Debbie, I'm Debbie." She told them with a smile.

"Maybe you'll come and visit us again Debbie?" Will grinned.

Debbie didn't answer; she simply turned around and jogged off. She smiled as she ran, it was always nice to have options, she thought to herself.

She went round to the back of the house, and sure enough Mr. Groves was still there waiting for her.

"You got something then?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes I got something." She nodded.

He noticed the patches on her top and frowned. "What happened there then?" he asked.

"Oh that, that's where I let two tramps come on me while they sucked my boobs and fingered my pussy." She said carelessly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.