Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I stepped up to Mioko and wrapped my arms around her from behind. After giving her a gentle hug, I turned her to face me. I again pulled my hanky and wiped her tears and asked, "Are you alright?"

She swallowed, sniffled twice and nodded saying, "Hai, Daniel-san, I'm fine ... I think."

She sighed and remarked, "I'm not completely sure what happened tonight. But my victory feels bittersweet and seems to have come at a price."

I gave a slight nod of agreement and replied, "Everything in life comes with a price, Little One. Tonight, you left your childhood behind."

I lifted her chin with my hand and gave her a tender, closed-mouth kiss and said, "You were unbelievable this evening! You don't have any idea how proud I am of you, and how honored I am that you are my submissive."

I pulled her to my chest and held her head to me saying, "Come on, Little One, let's go talk."

I took up her leash and led her back to my room. Once behind closed doors, I sat her on my lap as I untied her hands. I instructed Mioko that once I was finished, I wanted her to go to her room, change into a robe and return to me with a bottle of lotion. She looked at me funny and asked, "Am I still in submissive mode, Daniel-san?"

'Yes, Mioko, you are."

"And no underwear, right?"

"Hai, no more underwear unless I specifically say so."

"Hai, Daniel-san. May I please have that ribbon? I'm saving it as a memento of my presentation."

"Sure, Little One, here," I replied as I handed it to her.

She rose from my lap and turned to leave and I could see that little devil in her eyes and she wanted to say something, but she bit her lip and turned to do my bidding.

With a giggle she scampered out the door. I just shook my head thinking, What am I going to do with that girl? I answered my own question by saying to myself, You know you'll probably end up marrying the little demon. When she'd left, I recounted the day's events in my mind. I had decided before we'd even met that if Mioko and I hit it off, I would come on strong with her and establish my dominance right away and then immediately soften when she performed well and then harden again until the next task was performed. I thought that I had balanced the right amount of firmness given Mioko's personality and performance today. Having known each other for about twelve hours, her level of commitment and submission for a virgin newbie was astounding!

A Dom that happens to be well known once said there are no natural Doms, just good Doms and bad Doms. I don't hold to that statement. Some Doms are born to it; some learn it and learn it well while others just cause pain and misery. Many Doms don't tolerate any brattiness or impertinence, seeing it as an act of disobedience or direct rebellion to their authority. I didn't see Mioko's sassy impudence that way. I saw it as a child-like desire to be playful or relieve the tension of a situation. I hoped I could walk that fine line between securing her submission while teaching her to control that wild streak, but let her know when she could "let her hair down" and be that little snot.

When she returned, I was going to reward her for having exceeded everyone's expectations. What she'd done and how she'd performed was simply amazing. For that, she needed to be rewarded. Disobedience comes at a price and perfect performance comes with its reward. I rose and went to the bathroom and started to run a hot bath in the whirlpool.

My little flower knocked lightly and I answered, "Come."

She entered wearing a knee length, jade green, floral print silk robe. She was barefoot and in her hand was a bottle of body lotion. She handed it to me and asked, "Daniel-san do you want me to give you a massage?"

I took her hand without answering and started to walk to the bathroom. I took the bottle and threw it on the bed and she looked at me with a "What kinky thing am I in for?" look. Once in the bathroom, I turned around to face her and slowly pulled the sash on her robe. She stood erect and silent as it fell open. She looked up at me as I slowly pushed it over her shoulders and down her arms. As I pulled the robe from her shoulders, I leaned over and kissed each shoulder and said, "After spending the evening bound and on your knees, I would guess you're a little sore, right Little One?"

She saw the steaming water and a smile of understanding slowly spread across her face and she nodded saying, "Hai, Daniel-san, very sore."

I chuckled as I thought The little snot is going to milk it for all she can get! I replied, "Well, I just thought that since you were such a good girl tonight and performed so well, that you deserved a little present."

She folded her hands in front of her and I cocked an eyebrow. She smiled and moved her hands back to her sides. I asked her if there was a shower cap in each bathroom and she pointed to the hotel-like basket on the counter. Having found what I needed, I put her hair in the cap and with a bow and a sweep of my hand I beckoned, "Your bath awaits, Milady."

She gracefully put her hand in mine and she pointed her little toes and stepping into the tub with a head bow said, "Arigatou, Daniel-san."

She sat and lifting her foot, wiggled her little toes in the direction of my groin and said, "I have the sweetest Dom in all of Tokyo."

As I flipped the switch on the whirlpool, I cocked an eyebrow and said with mock concern, "Hey, watch it girl, a sweet Dom isn't a very authoritative picture; I have a reputation to protect in this town." With that, I turned on the whirlpool and left to let her relax for a while.


Even after my parents faded into the darkness of the hall, I continued to stare. Daniel-san gently hugged me from behind and asked if I was alright. I told him I felt my victory was bittersweet and wondered what it cost me with my parents. I loved them deeply and didn't think that I should have to choose between them or a D/s lifestyle because they were a part of that also. Daniel-san told me that everything in life comes with a price and I'd paid for my victory with my childhood.

That made me sad in a way. Daniel-san kissed me and told how proud he was of me and although I was happy I had honored him, I had to admit that in the end, I'd done it more for me than him. Hell, who am I kidding? I did it because Papa pissed me off.

Daniel-san kissed me and led me back to his room. Once back in his room, he sat me on his lap and began to untie my hands. He told me he wanted me to go to my room, undress and return with a bottle of hand lotion. I wondered what he had in mind and was going to say something, but to make sure I didn't ruin my perfect evening, asked if I was still in submissive mode.

Daniel-san confirmed that I was still in submissive mode and that I was to no longer wear any under garments until further notice. I asked him politely for the ribbon that bound my hands, saying I was keeping it as a memento of my presentation and he handed it to me. I thanked him and stood to leave.

As I was about to leave, I turned and was going to say "I'll be back" in an Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation, but bit my lip and thought, Now, now, don't ruin it, you little brat.

Instead, I turned and left with a giggle, feeling kind of proud that I'd bit my tongue. On my way to my room and while I was getting undressed, I wondered what Daniel-san had in mind and wanted the lotion for. All kinds of questions were running through my mind...

Does he want a massage? Maybe he'll use it to lube my ass and impale me with that weapon he's packing. I shivered at that thought and was suddenly thinking of the pain I'd feel when he pushed that wide, flanged head past my little brown winkle.

I disrobed and put on my favorite lounging robe and grabbed the lotion on my way out. I thought, with some trepidation, that if he was going to do it, I'd accept it. Hell, I'll even spread my little butt cheeks for him if he does.

I gently knocked on Daniel-san's door and entered when given permission. I was expecting to have to serve him in some way. I was a little leery when he took the lotion from me and threw it on the bed, but was surprised when he pulled me into the bathroom.

I thought he was going to make me give him a bath: not an uncommon thing in Japan. When he slowly removed my robe and kissed my shoulders, I saw the steaming tub. When he didn't ask me to undress him, I knew the bath was for me. Daniel-san confirmed that thought when he remarked that I was probably sore for kneeling all evening and I got a big smile on my face as I realized he was going to pamper me and the lotion was for me — not him. I nodded and thought, My man is going to treat me real good tonight, and milked it saying "very sore."

He chuckled and shook his head. He knew that I knew what was going to happen, but he continued with his plan unfazed by my retort. He bowed and waved his hand saying, "Your bath awaits, Milady."

Ooh, I thought, it's nice to be pampered. It may not happen very often, so I'll take advantage of it while I can. I put my hand in his and gracefully stepped into the tub and sat back. I felt as giddy as a little girl getting an ice cream cup and pulled my leg out of the water and wiggled my toes at his groin. I was so happy I told him I had the sweetest Dom in all of Tokyo. He raised an eyebrow and remarked that a "sweet Dom" didn't paint a very dominant picture and that he had a reputation to protect. I smiled and thought, Your secret is safe with me, Master.

He turned on the whirlpool, turned and left me to relax in the luxuriously warm, massaging bubbles.


I let her soak in the whirlpool and went into the bedroom to change. I stripped down nude and donned a light, black lounging kimono and sat back in the chair thinking of what I was going to do to the little minx.

I replayed the evening's events in my mind and I just couldn't get the picture of her kneeling at my side, perfectly erect and looking so submissive that I started to get misty. I thought, What is it about that girl that drives me so crazy? In all my life, I've never wanted a woman as much as I want her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.