Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

When I entered my bedroom, I was surprised and marveled at the efficiency with which Madoka ran her home. Lying on the bed was my tuxedo, pressed and ready to wear. While I showered and then shaved, I wondered how Mioko was fairing. I thought to myself as the razor slid down my neck, God! I can't get that girl out of my mind! I've never felt this way before. Asuko, you were a mature woman: you acted like one, looked like one and weren't innocent like her. I've never seen anyone more naturally submissive than her. It's as if her very spirit is somehow guiding her to submit. Her impetuous, sassy innocence is such a turn-on!

After getting dressed and tying my tie, I walked back into the bedroom to put on my jacket. I thought I heard the rustling of silk outside the door and smiled. I looked at my watch and it was five-fifty. I had timed the walk from my room to the living room and I only needed a minute and forty seconds. Just the picture of my little flower kneeling and bound just on the other side of the door had me as giddy as a schoolboy ready to steal his first kiss! It took a lot of restraint not to open the door and take in her sight.

At five fifty-five, I rose and moved to the door. I took a deep breath and slowly opened the barrier between us. I was stunned at the sight of her kneeling there, looking at me with a timid smile and fluid eyes. Her hands neatly bound in front of her with a big red bow covering her wrists. She knelt perfectly erect with her arches flat on the floor and her white tabi-socked feet pointed behind her.

I smiled and said softly, "You are absolutely beautiful, Mioko, breathtakingly beautiful!"

She smiled and bowed her head a fraction due to her binding. I summoned her to rise and pulled my hanky from my pocket. I was awed by the grace and fluidity with which she rose to stand: a complete change from her movements earlier in the gazebo. I dabbed her eyes saying, "Now, now, Little One, no crying or you'll mess up your makeup."

She smiled and nodded and I asked her, "How do you feel?"

She smiled again and said, "I feel like I'm yours, Daniel-san. Nothing else in the world matters to me. All I hope to do is make you proud of me."

I kissed her gently on the lips and whispered, "I already am, Princess; very proud."

She leaned in and pressed the side of her face against my chest. I enfolded her in my arms and asked, "You know what's expected of you tonight, don't you?"

She tried to head bow, but her head was bound from tilting downward and answered, "Hai, Daniel-san. You lead and I will follow."

I pushed her away at arm's length and said, "Then let's go. Mioko, it will be my privilege to escort you to dinner and present you. And I thank you again for your submission."

She smiled and replied, "No Sir, it is my privilege to serve."

I couldn't believe my ears! She said that so quickly and confidently, I know it came from her heart! I just shook my head and said, "Mioko, you are a gift I'll always treasure."

With that, I picked up the ribbon and walked out the door, Mioko quietly following a step behind.


After I had gotten myself into position, I was so nervous that I could hear my heartbeat throb in my ears. Once in position, I concentrated on calming myself and began to think about my life. I never, in my wildest dreams, thought that when I went to my mother at the age of nine and asked her to help me make this journey, that one day I'd be kneeling in the hallway I'd traversed for years without a second thought. I could not count the number of times I've passed this door never thinking that one day; behind it would be the man I would give myself to. In all my years of instruction with my mother, inside I thought that I was submissive and tried to be submissive; but now, kneeling here, head and hands bound, I truly felt submissive.

When I actually thought about it, I felt a calm wash over me and I knew —for the first time in my life — that I truly was a submissive. Suddenly things became clearer. All those lessons and Mama's preaching now made sense. Deep down inside me was this burning desire, deep in my gut, to serve.

I heard a shuffle and then watched as the doorknob slowly turned. The door slowly opened and when Daniel-san looked down at me he gasped as his eyes sprang wide open. He looked at me with a serene and warm expression on his face for several seconds then smiled. He softly said, "You are absolutely beautiful, Mioko, breathtakingly beautiful!"

Oh Daniel-san! Thank you wanting me! I'm a bratty, impetuous, spoiled little girl with no tits, but you want me and think I'm breathtakingly beautiful!

I was so happy I wanted to kiss his feet, but with my hands tied in front of me I wasn't about to ruin this perfect pose by falling flat on my face! He motioned me to rise, and all the years of practice with Mama by my side vividly came back to me. I rose with a grace and poise I'd never shown and I knew that I would make my Daniel-san proud tonight.

He lifted my chin with his finger and dabbed my tear-filled eyes telling me not to cry or I'd mess up my makeup. He asked me if I knew what was expected of me and I replied humbly, "Hai, Daniel-san. You lead and I will follow."

He then told me that it would be his privilege to present me and again thanked me for my submission. At that very moment, my love for Papa was boundless. My Papa loved me so much that he found me the man of my dreams. The words he spoke just days before about my submission being a gift and a true Dom would treat it as such echoed in my ears. With all the emotion I could summon, I spoke from my heart and answered, "No Sir, it is my privilege to serve."

He was so moved he started to tear and vowed, "Mioko, you are a gift I'll always treasure."

There must be this little devil in me because the little brat in me thought, I'm gonna hold you to that ... Daddy.

With that, he picked up my ribbon leash and walked out the door. I turned and followed obediently, leaving behind us the open door.


During the minute and forty second walk to the dining room, I was filled with such a sense of humility that I was stunned. I thought to myself, There is something about this firebrand of a tiny woman who looks like a child, is completely innocent of men and inexperienced about life that instills in me such special admiration and pride. She brings out that ingrained need in me to lead, to nurture and help her grow. To watch the fruits of my labor come to life in such a precious woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.