Collar My Heart
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

We stood to go inside and Mioko looked at me with wet eyes. I winked at her and her eyes brightened and she broke into a broad smile. She waited until I started to walk to the door and turned and followed a step behind me. Before entering the house, Mioko touched my arm. I turned and she asked, "May I speak, Daniel-san?"

"Yes, Little one, what is it?"

"Am I now in submissive mode?"

"Yes, Mioko, you are."

"I have to ask my mother for permission to use any of the staff. They may be busy doing some assigned task."

"You may not ask your mother. Use your ingenuity and find a way to get the assistance you need."

She gave a startled look, but recovered and replied, "Hai, Daniel-san."

She started to leave and I said, "Wait, stay with me. I'll tell you when you can go."

We walked into the living room and Madoka was reading a book. When we entered, she laid the book aside and stood with her hands folded in front of her. Seeing her mother's carriage, Mioko copied her mother's stance. Madoka looked at me then her daughter and asked, "Is everything in order, Daniel-san? I hope the Chado was to your liking?"

"Yes, Madoka, Mioko executed it perfectly."

"Wonderful! Is there anything I can I do for you?"

I asked, "Yes, Madoka. Is Tanaka-san expected home soon?"

"Hai, Daniel-san. In fact, he just called and said he'd be arriving home in about ten minutes."

"Spendid!" I replied. "What time will dinner be served?"

"Promptly at six, Sir."

"Excellent." I turned to Mioko and said, "Now go, go get ready."

She gave a sharp head bow and answered "Hai!" turned and left.

Madoka followed her out of the room with her eyes then turned back to me when her daughter had left. Madoka asked, "May I speak Sir?"

I waved my arm as if asking her to sit and replied, "By all means, Madoka. After all, I'm a guest in your home."

I saw terseness in her eyes, but she remained calm. She said, "By all appearances, Mioko has decided to obey and follow you. May I ask if she will be in submissive mode this evening?"

I perceptively smiled.

I sighed and replied, "Madoka, Tanaka-san has trained you well. You are a very perceptive woman and no doubt a concerned mother."

Now, we began the game of cat-and-mouse. She knew. She also knew that this was not a game and that there were now protocols to follow and she knew perfectly what her place was in the hierarchy. "I thank you, Sir for the compliment. I strive to bring honor to my Master and husband."

"And you do it well with unparalleled poise and elegance, Madoka," I replied graciously. I went on to say, "When Tanaka-san initiated his proposal for me to meet your daughter, it was as in days of old. When Samurai conferred and strove to do what was best for all parties concerned. He had his reasons for keeping those discussions to himself. What those reasons are, you need to ask your Master.

"Now, after the introductions have been made, a fledgling relationship exists between Mioko and me. We are all aware of what that may entail. Let me ask you a question."

She silently nodded sitting erect and with her hands folded gracefully in her lap. I leaned forward and asked, "Tell me honestly, Madoka, do you trust me to lead your daughter on her journey in a proper, nurturing fashion?"

She gave a respectful head bow and answered, "Hai, Daniel-san, you are a good man and I trust my daughter's life with you."

"Thank you, Madoka," I replied with a head bow of my own. "I thank you for your trust. In return for that trust, I ask that you believe that I will guide her on her journey in my own way knowing what's best for her. Hopefully, she will honor her father — and you — by bringing honor to me as you have honored your Master."

A single tear spilled down her cheek as she silently nodded. She sighed and answered humbly, "Daniel-san, if I have offended you or over stepped my bounds, I humbly apologize. It's just..."

When she faltered and didn't finish, I replied, "I understand, Madoka. I take no offense and there is nothing to apologize for. She has been your life for eighteen years and letting go is sometimes a painful process. But let me assure you, I will treasure Mioko and her gift of submission and do all within my power to make her dreams come true."

She smiled and answered, "I believe you. I will relinquish my role and give her over to your care."

I could see she was going to break down and she sniffled and said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to see to dinner."

We stood and graciously parted. I watched as she walked away. Her posture was erect and her head held high as she elegantly left the room. I thought to myself, Mioko, you'll be the greatest accomplishment of my life if you become half the woman your mother is.


When Daniel-san instructed me to leave and get ready, I obeyed. It was hard to ignore my mother and leave, but I was committed to obey and follow Daniel-san. When I'd left the room, I had mixed feelings. I was scared. Scared that I'd be caught disobeying Mama's instructions about commandeering one of the staff and excited too. Excited like a little girl sneaking around and hiding a secret from Mama. I knew that Kioko, a new housemaid a little older than me, would be checking the bathrooms for supplies. I hastily hunted her down and told her to come to my room and help me prepare for dinner when she'd completed her duties. I was glad it was her because she and I had become friends because we were close in age. She looked at me crossly and said, "You know, Mioko, if we're caught, it will be me that gets punished?"

I replied, "I know, but my Dom has given me orders and I desperately need your help."

"He's claimed you?"

"Yes, and he's going to present me to my parents tonight at dinner."

She giggled and silently clapped her hands and said, "I'll do it! I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

I knew how the staff always seemed to know what was going on and talked amongst themselves. I didn't want a single, solitary word getting back to Mama, who had an uncanny way of finding out quickly what the gossip was so I threatened her saying, "Kioko, if you say anything to anyone, I'll tie you to a post and give you to Papa's mastiff."

"Gasp! You wouldn't dare!"

"Just open your mouth and see if I mean it."

"I promise my mouth is sealed! I'm not about to become Piko's bitch."

After we finished giggling, I added, "Oh, and find about three meters of ribbon and bring it with you: preferably red."

"Hai!

With that she scampered off to finish her chores. I turned and walked to my bedroom proud as hell that I had completed phase one of Daniel-san's plan just as he'd ordered. Now for phase two: a shower and masturbation — without cumming. That will be harder to accomplish than threatening Kioko into silently helping me.

I walked into my bedroom and took off my kimono. I put it in the hamper with the one I wore earlier to be cleaned. When I saw the two expensive garments lying in the basket, I thought, Man, two kimonos in one day. By the time this day is over, it'll probably be three. That's a record!

I suddenly realized my butt was still sore from my earlier spanking. I gently rubbed my tender cheeks thinking, Owie! He sure put a hurtin' on me. I hope I don't get him really pissed!

I went to the bathroom and started the shower, adjusted the temperature then sat on the toilet and peed. I stepped into the shower and closed my eyes and relived the scene Daniel-san and I had earlier played out. I slid my hand down to my mons and after palming my vulva, gently rubbed. I dipped my finger into my crease and I was as slippery as a freshly caught eel. I shook my head as I slid my finger up and down my slit distributing my juices thinking Gawd, Mioko, you're such a slut! At this rate, I'll be dehydrated by morning!

I slid my finger up to the top of my slit and my nubby buddy was already distended and wanting attention. I circled it twice and soothed my little friend saying, "That's right, tingle baby, we both want to play, don't we? Please be a good girl and settle for just a tickle. Don't fail me or we'll both be in trouble!"

I closed my eyes and relived my first blow job. As I relived feeling the texture of Daniel-san's cock sliding into my mouth, I quivered and pussy oozed some more cream. I circled my clitty as I remembered what his dick felt like as it slid past my lips, its texture against my tongue and his smell. I suddenly felt a jolt that made me quiver as I remembered the throbbing pulse in his shaft as his heartbeat quickened.

I knew I was excited, but the tingling shock surprised me. I backed off and took a halted breath then slowly began again to rub my plump outer lips with my hand. I slowly slipped my finger back into my slit and began to tease my opening. When I pressed my finger in just a little, I could feel my hymen give a little. There have been many times when I wanted to shove my finger or some other phallic-like instrument in me and experience what it's like to be penetrated. But Mama warned me countless times — and in no uncertain terms — that it wasn't mine to take, but my future Master's. I probably could have done it anyway and she'd never have known, but I would. As I lightly pressed against the thin membrane with my fingertip I cooed, "Oh sweetie, I'm sorry, but soon you'll be leaving me. You are my most prized possession and you now belong to Daniel-san."

I began to press against it and felt the twinge of pain and backed off. I repeated this about five times in a slow pumping motion and the discomfort seemed to stoke the fire. I pictured that pointed spear pressing, knocking at the door trying to get in and I chided myself thinking, My gosh girl, you get one spanking, have a good cum and already you're becoming a pain slut!

As I languidly stroked the length of my crease, my labia were rubbing the sides of my nubby-buddy and I knew she wanted some attention. I giggled at that thought and my mind when back to when I was fourteen. Mama has been my teacher — in everything. She was the one who taught me how to masturbate. When she noticed how big my clitty was, she remarked that it was the biggest she'd ever seen. I felt weird and deformed, but she told me that it was rare and something to be prized. She added half joking that it looked like a mini dick and with a clit that long, my future Dom may bind it ... or, pierce it if he wanted to mark me. Remembering that thought was just as unpleasant as when I first heard it. I thought Nobody's gonna be sticking a needle in me or I'll cut his balls off — Dom or not!

Nubby-buddy sent me a tingle to remind me she was being neglected. I giggled and soothed her saying, "Yes, my little dicky-poo, I know you want to play too, but you're a little brat — just like me and have a mind of your own. If you get naughty on me, we'll both be in for a world of hurt!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.