Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Once Mioko had calmed down and she'd seemingly resigned herself to the fact that I was leaving in the morning, I nudged her to stand. I looked in much better shape than Mioko did. All I had to show for our scene was a big wet spot on my right leg where she had expressed her extreme pleasure after experiencing her first taste of a spanking induced orgasm.

Mioko, on the other hand, looked like she'd been put through the ringer. Her formal hairdo, which was held in place with beautiful hair combs and lacquered chopsticks, was falling down with half of it hanging down the sides of her face. There were still strands that were wet and stuck to the sides of her face and she giggled as she took stock of her condition. She looked down at her kimono and she shook her head saying, "Boy, Mama is sure going to know we were doing more than just drinking tea!" and giggled again.

Not knowing yet how her thought processes worked, I thought she might still be acting like a child and worrying about being "caught." I gave her a concerned look and asked, "Do you care what your Mama thinks?"

She shot me a steadfast stare and replied, "No, not like you're thinking. Mama asked me before lunch if I thought you were the one. I told her that if you'll have me, I was yours to mold. I'm proud of what we've done. You said you want me and I definitely want you. If you want me to strip and walk into that house naked and face my parents, I'll do it with my head held high.

"I have yearned for and trained for this for nine years and I know that I want this with all my heart and I want it with you. I would not have submitted to you or let you see my pussy. Besides my mother, you're the only one who has ever seen my pussy. I never would have let you touch me and I certainly wouldn't have given you my oral virginity.

"I am doing what she told me to do if I was certain and that is, to trust and follow. I trust you and I'm trying my best to follow. You can give me a hundred checklists and when it's all said and done, I'll still trust and follow you. I don't like that I'll be separated from you, but I will obey and trust that you know what's best for me. In my mind, you're my Dom, my Master and I belong to you. I am your submissive."

She turned and set her stance with her hands at her sides balled into tight fists and tears streaming down her face as she continued. "I feel free and now have a purpose in my life: a goal to aspire to and that is to make you proud to be my Dom and Master. If you want to strip me and you fuck my ass with my head in the Koi pond and the whole household looking on, then let's go, because I've made up my mind that you will have all of me: when, where and how you want me.

"My statement was a joke, but what I really meant was that she'll see that I have taken the first steps to follow you and submit. When you took my hand and led me out onto the patio in full view of my parents earlier, in my mind, you claimed me. I may be young and totally innocent to all of this, but I will give you my very best effort believing you won't hurt or abuse me."

I guess as an act of defiance, she pulled her kimono open and exposed her vulva. She asked, "Is this how you want me ... Sir?"

I shook my head and chuckled. I looked at her with a smile and said to her, "I have to tell you, Little One, I'm impressed with your resolve and desire. I'm also humbled that you have decided to give me your gift of submission. You understand that this doesn't change anything and I'll still be leaving in the morning, don't you?"

Her bottom lip pouted and she silently nodded with tears still flowing. I added, "I will tell you as plainly as you've told me. I am proud of you and I know that I'll be proud to be your Dom. Master will come later, but no doubt, I believe that day will come."

She beamed a smile and relaxed her fists as she covered her face and cried. I didn't want our time together to end on such a serious note and thought I'd tease her a little so I said, "But..."

She froze as if shot and her eyes popped open and she held her breath waiting for the hammer to drop. I gave her a coy smile and said, "But ... you have a petulant, bratty streak in you that we'll have to work on."

She smiled then giggled and nodded. "What did you say, girl?" I asked jokingly, "I can't hear your head move."

"Yes Sir," she replied with a smile. "I'm a bratty little girl and I know you'll beat it out of me."

"That I will, Little One," I replied. In a serious tone, but she could see the faint smile on my face I added, "By the way, you nasty little slut, that's my pussy your flashing. No one sees my pussy unless I tell you to show it. Got It?"

"Yes Sir!" she replied as she covered up my pussy with a smirk. "I'm gonna tell Mama I gave my pussy away, too," she added with a giggle and a gleam in her eye.

"Want another twenty?"

"Anytime, Sir."

"Want to make it forty?"

"No Sir, I'll shut my bratty mouth ... Sir."

"You'd better learn when to keep your mouth shut," I warned and took out her checklist and a pen and scribbled "sword swallowing" at the bottom. I handed it to her to see and added, "or I'll stuff it so you can't breathe much less speak."

She stared at it for a few long seconds and her eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped as she looked at me in disbelief.


After I'd calmed down, Daniel-san nudged me to stand. I felt my hair and it was disheveled and plastered to the sides of my face. I giggled as I looked down and saw my kimono was in total disarray and hanging half open and remarked that Mama was going to know we were up to more than tea. I thought to myself Jeez, girl! You look like you sucked and fucked half of the Yakuza in Tokyo!

Daniel-san asked me in a serious tone if I was concerned about what my mother felt. I think Daniel-san thought that I was more concerned about what Mama thought than taking responsibility for my actions. Something inside me snapped.

I went off. I went into a tirade and told him exactly what and how I thought and felt. I even told him that I had made up my mind that as far as I was concerned, he was my Dom and Master. I told him I was his: whenever, wherever or however he wanted me.

I challenged him by saying that I'd walk naked into the house with my head held high if that's what he wanted. I also threw in that if he wanted to fuck my ass he could and with the whole household watching.

I knew it was over the top, but my bratty streak took over and I thought, I'll prove it, SIR! If you want me to proclaim to the world that I'm yours, then take this! And with that, I drew my kimono open exposing my pussy saying, "Is this how you want me ... Sir?"

At first, I thought my scrawny ass was toast for my tirade. He seemed unfazed by my outburst and shook his head and chuckled. He's laughing at me! I tell him off, show my pussy and he laughs at me?

He smiled and said he was impressed with my desire and resolve. He even said he would be proud to be my Dom and later my Master. My heart just soared! He brought me back to reality and also told me that my little display didn't change things and that he'd still be leaving in the morning.

I was immediately saddened, but I was also reassured that he wanted me. Then, he inserted a caveat with a lingering "But."

My heart sank. It felt like the rug was being pulled from under me and I thought Now I'm going to pay for my outburst.

He gave a hint of a smile and said, "But ... you have a petulant, bratty streak in you that we'll have to work on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.