Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

We pulled up to the front door and Tanaka exited the car and stood waiting for me to join him. I paused for a moment, took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

A well-dressed butler with white gloves stood at attention at the massive entry door awaiting the master of the house to approach. Tanaka wrapped his arm around my shoulder, chuckled and said, "I'm really enjoying myself. This is going to be fun."

I snickered and replied, "Time will tell, Tanaka-san. Since I've flown all this way, why don't you introduce me to your little flower?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" he replied with a smile.

He released me and we proceeded to walk to the front door, the butler opening it curtly as we approached with me following Tanaka through the door. He stepped to the side and with a wave of his hand in her direction reintroduced his wife. "Daniel-san, I believe you've met my wife, Madoka,"

Madoka bowed to me with a polite smile while making eye contact and I could see the veiled surprise on her face as she said, "Ohayou gozai masu, Daniel-san (Good morning)"

I returned her bow and with a polite smile replied, "Ohayou gozai masu, Madoka, it's nice to see you again."

Madoka took a graceful step to the side. Tanaka had moved, purposely I believe, to partially block my line of sight of Mioko. He stepped aside and his daughter stepped forward as Tanaka said, "And let me introduce my daughter, Mioko."

Mioko's eyes widened as she stepped forward and her face suddenly flushed a light pink. She licked her lips and froze as we stared into each other's eyes. As if in slow motion, I watched as she swallowed, then a shy smile slowly appeared on her blushing face. She gracefully bowed with her hands folded in front of her and whispered, "Hajimemashite, Daniel-san, it's a pleasure to meet you. (Hello, very polite when meeting for the first time)"

In an instant I felt as though I knew her. The hair on the back of my neck prickled and stood up. Her eyes were like large almond-shaped pools of melted dark chocolate. I saw her innocence, her unbridled desire, and for an instant I was looking into the heart of a young woman with a nine year-old yearning to submit.

I was suddenly quickened. I was now filled with purpose. I was smitten!

This tiny, delicate flower initially took me aback. She stood only about four-foot eleven and couldn't have weighed more than ninety or ninety-five pounds and she appeared to look in her early teens. Her long, raven black hair was put up formally with beautiful hairpins and black lacquered chopsticks with two ringlet strands of hair framing her face.

Although all this happened within a matter of seconds, it seemed like minutes. While maintaining eye contact, I gave her a warm smile and replied in a smooth even tone, "Hajimemashite, Mioko, the pleasure is all mine."

Tanaka broke the spell by jovially saying, "Well, now that you've met my family, Daniel-san, let's retire to the study to discuss some business. Why don't you ladies see to lunch, I'm sure our guest is hungry?"

With that, I turned to face Tanaka while peripherally observing Mioko frozen in place, swooning like I was a rock star idol. I lost sight of her when I stepped to follow Tanaka to his study.


When the front door opened, I couldn't see much at all. Standing behind Mama, I saw Papa come through the door first and the man behind him was tall, maybe six feet and I could see he had dirty blonde hair. I tried to get a look at him when he stepped forward to greet Mama, but Papa had stepped partially in front of me blocking my line of sight and I would never move out of position. When he greeted Mama, my stomach fluttered and my pussy clenched. Oh my! His voice is so commanding and his Japanese is perfect!

When Papa moved to the side and introduced me, time just seemed to stand still. I was looking into the most piercing, hypnotizing azure blue eyes that seemed to see right into my soul. I could feel a flood of warmth as my face flushed and I knew I was blushing. It seemed all the moisture in my mouth was now flooding my panties and I licked my lips and swallowed, trying to regain enough moisture in my mouth to speak.

"Oh god! He's a Dom and He's the one!

His name is Daniel. Daniel-san ... what a powerful name!

He knows me and I know him, I just feel it. I can see the loneliness and longing for a long lost love in his heart. I feel so naked and exposed. I'm so embarrassed; I'm sure he can smell me. All I can do is smile and be myself. Hopefully, he'll want me.

As submissively as I could, I whispered, "Hajimemashite, Daniel-san, it's a pleasure to meet you."

" ... The pleasure is all mine."

He's pleased with me! I almost came.

All too suddenly, I heard Papa tell Mama and me to attend to lunch and the spell was broken. I was still in shock and couldn't move. I knew I was staring, but I couldn't help myself. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. No wait! Just another moment, please! Sir, don't leave me like this, longing for your gaze, for your approval.

The spell was truly broken and he turned to follow Papa and I suddenly felt empty.


As we entered the study, Tanaka motioned towards the sitting area and two leather chairs as he closed the door. As we sat, Tanaka reached for a cigar from the humidor on the table and looked at me with a cheese-eating grin on his face. "From the look on both of your faces, it appears that the two of you have definitely made a delightfully wonderful impression on each other. Damn! I knew you two were made for each other. Did you see the look on her face? I bet she creamed her panties. Well, Daniel-san, what are you feeling?"

Shaking my head in disbelief at what had just transpired, I smiled and shaking my head answered, "Alive, shock, passion, conflict..."

Tanaka had clipped the end of his cigar and had just flicked the lighter, but when he heard my response, he pulled the cigar from his mouth and asked, "Why conflict, Daniel-san?"

Shaking my head and trying to gather my thoughts, I slowly began. "I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that she looks ... she looks like a little girl. Hell, I thought Asuko was small at five-one but this girl is tiny! Her reactions reinforce that impression too. Her face reveals her heart and she's so easy to read."

Tanaka, relieved that it wasn't something more serious gave a slight chuckle, lit his cigar and rebutted with, 'I admit she looks much younger than she is. She takes after her mother in that respect. Hell, Madoka was twenty-nine when you asked me if she was in high school. Does Madoka look thirty-eight to you?"

"You've got a point there," I replied with an agreeing nod. "And no, Madoka could easily pass to be in her early twenties. But still, I can just imagine the veiled whispers we're going to get whenever we're seen in public. I'll probably have to carry her birth certificate with me at all times"

"Well, Daniel-san," he replied in an inquiring tone, "despite the obvious connection, is this going to be a problem for you?"

"No, Tanaka-san, it won't. It just changes my approach a little. She's eighteen and a legal adult. If she decides she wishes to offer me her submission, I'll accept her gift."

"Those are reassuring words to a father's ears, Daniel-san. You again reaffirm my esteem for you: as a friend and as a man. Just keep in mind that Mioko is young, inexperienced both in life and with men. She's a virgin and she'll be shy, yet you'll find her compliant and eager to please. She'll make mistakes as she finds her way. She doesn't really know who she is at this point in time, so for her sake and mine, gently guide her with patience."

"You have my word, Tanaka-san that I'll take all that into consideration. But..." I wanted to be sure we were on the same wavelength. Mioko was my most trusted friend's daughter and I certainly didn't want to offend his sensibilities or Madoka's either. "If I follow your timetable, with which I agree, I have only eight days to get her to the point where she'll be agreeable to move to the States with me. I'm going to have to push her a little hard to establish the ground rules and see if she's accepting of my dominance. I'm not looking for, nor am I amenable to a long distance relationship. Just how far do you expect me to go with her during these eight days?"

"Daniel-san," Tanaka replied, "If Mioko offers her submission to you, then proceed as you see best. If you wish to have her kneeling at your feet during dinner, we wouldn't be adverse to that. By now, Mioko is learning that I have initiated this meeting and her mother is filling in the blanks. I only ask that she not be presented nude or asked to display any overt sexual behavior in front of us. On the other hand, she needs to be able to demonstrate to us that she's submitted herself to your care. People form opinions based on what they perceive and their own imaginations. If the facts are left unspoken, their perception is simply that: a perception. Do we understand each other, Daniel-san?"

"Hai, Tanaka-san."

"Consider my home as your own. Think of it as presenting your submissive for the first time to those in the lifestyle in a reserved social setting."

"Excuse my boldness, Tanaka-san, but do you expect her to leave here with her virginity intact? I ask this only because I wouldn't wish to overstep any boundaries or offend either you or Madoka."

"She's an adult woman, Daniel-san. If she chooses to sleep in your bedchamber, that's her business. Just be discreet."

"I understand, Sensei."

Tanaka suddenly got a look of melancholy on his face as he languidly exhaled a puff of smoke from his cigar. He sighed and said, "This whole thing brings a touch of sadness to my heart, Daniel-san. My only child is a woman now, and will most likely be leaving my care. I feel the loss that Madoka will certainly feel as she comes to grips with the fact that the child she's devoted her life to leaves her side to find her own way in life. Such is the duty of a parent. From the minute they're born, we strive to teach them to walk, talk and to be ready to leave us. The interplay between Dominant and submissive is not unlike being a parent. We can put them in a cage and clip a collar around their neck, binding them from leaving. But to truly master the art, one must be willing to set them free. The collar we desire them to accept to ensure their staying in love is the collar around their heart."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.