Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I had just finished breakfast and with a nice hot cup of coffee in hand, moved into my home office to work on some code for a computer game I was redesigning when the phone rang on my business line.

"Hello," I answered with my usual professional tone, "Daniel Wainright speaking."

"Daniel-san!"

The voice of my trusted friend, mentor and business partner, Tanaka Kobayashi of Kobayashi Electronics brought a smile to my face. "Tanaka-san! To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?"

"What," he answered in mock indignation, "can't an old friend call, or have you locked yourself up in that lonely mansion of yours hiding from the world?"

"Not hiding," I replied defensively, "I just hate the commute into Manhattan and lately, I seem to get more done at home. No distractions."

"Daniel ... this is your old friend, Tanaka. We both know the truth, why do you put a wall between us?"

I'd been expecting this call and dreading it while at the same time welcoming it. I knew that my mentor, the man that saw my true nature, would only be calling out of genuine care and concern and felt it his duty to again guide his protégé. So, with some humility in my voice I answered, "Tanaka-san, I learned many years ago that whenever you spoke in that tone, there was a fatherly lecture coming."

"I always knew you were a very perceptive man and yes, I've called for several reasons. First, to find out why I haven't received any new promising game demos that will increase our fortunes. Well?"

"I apologize, old friend, I haven't been very creative lately. I'm just working on the updates for several of our games so they can be played on the new game system coming out this fall."

"Hmmm," Tanaka replied contemplatively. "I'm disappointed in you Daniel. This is a job that you could have delegated to one of the many programmers in your employ. This leads me to the second reason I'm calling."

Tanaka left a purposeful pause before continuing. I immediately thought, Here it comes, the "why don't you move on with your life" lecture.

"It's time to move on Daniel-san. Asuko has been gone a year now. You are stagnating: both in your life and in your creativity. As you are well aware, our mutual friends in the community are worried about you. I'm worried about you. You're floundering because you cannot be true to your true nature. What is a Dominant without a submissive?"

"Tanaka-san," I signed with trace of trepidation.

I really didn't want to be having this conversation again, especially with my most trusted friend, who knew me better than anyone save my long, lost Asuko. "I am honored by your concern. It reinforces my knowledge that we're trusted friends, but I would rather not discuss this right now. Just so you know, I've been on a few dates engineered by friends in the lifestyle, but in all fairness to the women involved, my heart wasn't in it. I've given a few lectures at munches and even a few demonstrations. The difficulty I find is that there's so many needy, walking wounded out there. I haven't the patience for players. I'm carrying around some baggage and I don't feel like adding to it by wading through someone else's."

"Daniel," my old friend said in a soothing tone, "Have I intruded into your grieving? Have I not let you grieve and given you ample time to settle things on your mind? What else are friends for if not to be honest and tell a true friend when they're floundering? You seem to forget, it was I that introduced you to Asuko. No one knows you better than I, Daniel-san. I think of you as a son. Asuko would have become one of my own, but I saw that you needed her more than I. The two of you became a living work of art in the community."

"We were at that," I replied appreciatively.

"So, my dear friend, I wish you indulge me a favor. Do you trust my judgment to at least listen to what I have to say?"

"Of course, Tanaka-san," I answered truthfully and with a measure of respect, "As always, I will keep an open mind, listen and defer to your wisdom and experience."

"That's better. Now I know of a young woman who is naturally submissive like her mother. She's been brought up in such a way as to encourage and reinforce her submissive nature. Along with female tutors, her mother has home schooled her. She is a gentle submissive like Asuko and very intelligent, perceptive and quick witted although she's somewhat impetuous because of her youth and naiveté. But she's now at the age and temperament where she needs someone with a gentle, firm and controlling hand she can submit to."

"Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt but you said she's young: how young?"

"I'll get to that in a moment. Having had little contact with men, she's very shy, reserved yet compliant, strives to please but needs someone to direct her. Her mother is my slave and the girl is aware of her mother's lifestyle and sees her mother as her mentor and idol. But from close observation — and her mother agrees — she now needs a strong man's hand to guide her on the rest of her journey.

"She's very similar to Asuko in temperament and her approach to her submissiveness, but she is different in many ways. She has a real bratty streak in her, which I know you can deal with.

"Mioko has never dated or had a relationship with a man outside of group social settings, but has, for the past two years fantasized about submitting to a man and lately has been masturbating like a demon."

"This is all very interesting, Tanaka-san, but..."

"Daniel-san," Tanaka interrupted, "Mioko is my own eighteen year-old daughter."

The silence was so loud it was deafening.

"Tanaka-san, I ... I don't know what to say." I was stunned!

"Why me Tanaka-san?" I asked still somewhat numb. "I mean, even though we're close personal friends and I look at you as my mentor, I'm still a gaijin. I can honestly say that I've never once felt like a gaijin with you. We were always just two men, I never thought of race."

"And neither have I, Daniel-san."

"What would your close friends and business associates think of your daughter and a foreigner together? Wouldn't some in Japan look upon our having a relationship as you breaking with culture?

"Do you think for one minute, Daniel," Tanaka reasoned, "that I would entrust my only daughter to just any Dominant — Japanese or otherwise, if I didn't believe that she was a match for him and he for her?"

"I know full well you wouldn't, Sir," I agreed honestly.

"When we first met almost ten years ago, I knew immediately that you were a Dominant. I saw a young man like my younger self with drive, character and conviction and one with a gentle loving heart. But — you lacked being grounded: centered. I'm talking about the confidence and bearing that comes with knowing who and what you truly are.

"I knew that Asuko was the right person at the right time to help you find your true self. Believe it or not, she initially expressed reservations because of the fact that you weren't Japanese. So I put the question to her, 'What are you looking for in a Dom? Is it his character and ability to guide you or is it more important that he be Japanese? ' I also told her that her selection of a truly good Japanese Dom was limited given the small number in Japan. Fortunately for you, she chose the man, not his nationality."

"I didn't know,"

"She didn't want to hurt you and she felt too ashamed about it," Tanaka revealed. "She fell in love with you almost immediately and it didn't seem to matter after that. Anyway, I kept a close eye on you and your progress. When my perceptions proved to be true, that's when I got personally involved. I have another confession to make, Daniel-san. Because of my vanity and the belief that I am one of the best Doms in Japan, I wanted to mold you to be similar to me: a powerful man successful in business, in life and a knowledgeable and capable Dominant."

"I've always felt," I interjected, "that we were very much alike from the moment I met you. I didn't know about either of our lifestyle tendencies at the time. It just seemed like we could almost know what the other was thinking."

"That," Tanaka replied, "bothered me at first, but again, you proved my perceptions correct and quickly proved that you weren't going to take advantage of that in our business relationship."

"It never occurred to me to do that, Tanaka."

"If you know anything about me, Daniel, is that my family is what's most important to me and all of my personal decisions are based on their welfare."

"I know, Tanaka," I agreed. "Even though my family only consisted of Asuko and me, that family was also my first priority."

"And now, Daniel-san," Tanaka said with a tone I didn't recognize, "I will reveal the entirety of my reasons for calling. Please do not interrupt, but let me finish what I have to say."

"Hai," I replied respectfully.

"You know, Daniel," my dear friend said in a tone that I found surprising humble for him, "I have always thought of you as a son. I came to feel this way about you not only because of who you are as a person, but more importantly, because you embraced the Japanese culture. You learned to speak Japanese as fluently as a native and you have learned the culture along with many of its subtle intricacies."

"I did it out of love for my wife," I replied with some melancholy in my voice.

"I'm sure you know how important it is in Japanese culture to maintain our family lineage to us. Hell, I'll just come out and say it. You know yourself I'm a very vain man. I've built a global financial empire, am forty-five years old and have no heir to carry on my family name. My seed will die with me, do you understand?"

"Hai, Tanaka-san," I replied, "but I don't essentially agree with the whole idea of your lineage dying with you. Mioko has the same number of your chromosomes as a male would. Your genes will live on in her children."

"You know what I mean, Daniel," he retorted rather curtly. "My family name is what I'm talking about. There has been a Kobayashi from my lineage for three hundred years and it will die with me. Never more will there be a Kobayashi from my gene pool."

He left the sentence hang for a moment, I guess to gauge my reaction. I audibly sighed and said, "Tanaka-san, we both know that life is temporal and in the end, so are all family names. What does all this have to do with you trying to arrange a meeting between Mioko and me?"

"Daniel-san," Tanaka said, "I truly believe that you and Mioko are as much a perfect match as you and Asuko were. If I didn't believe that, I would not have considered what I'm about to humbly request. If you and Mioko form that connection like you and Asuko did, and you two end up marrying, would you consider the Japanese custom of taking my family name? If you did this, you would, for all intents and purposes, become Japanese."

When his question registered in my mind, it felt like the floor had suddenly been yanked out from under me. I almost dropped the receiver and it slipped in my hand as I sat there in total shock.


After my nails had dried, I took a shower, dressed and climbed into bed. As I lay in bed looking out my window at the night sky, the stars are brilliant in the clear, crisp spring evening sky, I sat up and walked out onto my balcony and sat in a chair. Pulling my legs up and hugging them to my chest, I happen to glance up and gasp, seeing a shooting star streak across the sky and then fade away into the darkness. Quickly I made my wish.

My dream is like that shooting star, I pondered silently, making its presence known and then seemingly fading away. I sigh to myself out loud, "Oh gods, where is my Master?"

Silence.

I didn't expect an answer to my wishful, rhetorical question. I feel such a deep longing, wanting — no needing — stirring my chi to be taken and dominated by the man in my nightly dreams. With a sigh, I unfolded myself from the chair and returned to bed and relived my nine year-old memory...

When I was nine, I awoke in the middle of the night only to find my parent's room empty so I went looking for them. My parents had inadvertently left the door to their "playroom" open a door I didn't know existed. I quickly slapped my hands tight over my mouth as I gasped in wide-eyed shock when I saw my mother naked, tied in classic kinbaku-bi, hands tied behind her back, her breasts accentuated by the intricate interlaced pattern designed to thrust her bound breasts outward. Her body was suspended in midair with her head facing me. My father was hitting her breasts with a flogger. The look on her face was frightening to me as a young child, but yet mesmerizing. She had a look of pain and yet, peaceful ecstasy. I later described it to be painfully peaceful bliss. Papa began to finger my mother's sex and she swooned and thrust her pelvis toward his stroking fingers, inviting more contact. She looked ... free.

Hypnotized by her expression I knew then, deep in my nine year-old tummy that I wanted to experience the bliss I'd seen on my mother's face, to be totally free Lately, my desire to submit myself to a man and feel the restraint of his bindings and the sting of his crop has been getting more intense. My pussy constantly runs like a faucet and just the visualization of being dominated drives me to masturbate furiously while I imagine Him thrusting into me and taking me for his pleasure. I suddenly realize that my hand has moved between my legs inside my panties and languidly stroking my sopping cunt.

I'm such a naughty girl, I giggle inwardly. Cunt — my Master would use that word...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.