The Next Door Neighbour
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He'd got her right where he wanted her

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Spanking  

Debbie took a shower slipped into the little nightie and then lay down in her bed. She'd not been lying there for very long when she heard the back door being opened and then closed. She heard footsteps on the stairs and the murmur of voices and sat up pulling her sheet up to her chin.

She stared in terror as her door slowly opened and a dark head peeped around.

"God Mr. Groves you frightened me." She felt the rush of relief, which was ironic considering the things she knew he wanted to do to her.

He closed the door and came over to the bed where he switched on the lamp. He perched on the edge of her bed and eyed her seriously.

"Now then Debbie." He said quietly. "I've brought a visitor with me tonight."

Debbie looked at the door in panic and sat up further to protest.

"Calm down Debbie." Mr. Groves snapped. "He's a friend of mine and I owe him a favour."

"What's that got to do with me?" she asked resentfully.

He gave an exasperated little sigh. "If I lend you to him for a little while then I'm clear on the favour."

Debbie frowned and opened her mouth to talk. "And Debbie," Mr. Groves jumped in before she could speak, "this will be one of your sessions done."

He'd told her they'd have twelve sessions together and this would be their third leaving nine to do. "Two sessions." She bargained.

Mr. Groves scowled. "And you'll leave me alone for the rest of the weekend." She finished toughly.

His scowl deepened. "Two sessions." He nodded. "But I get a turn when my friend is done."

Debbie studied him for a moment and then nodded. "All right, but no games, no funny stuff, and most definitely no blow job." She said with distaste.

He sighed again and then nodded. "But I'm not letting you off on Sunday; you can have tomorrow to yourself."

"But mum's having her annual summer party on Sunday." She argued.

Mr. Groves nodded his head again. "Yes I remember; I have plans for that."

"What?" she frowned.

"We'll discuss it later Debbie." He said impatiently. "My friend is waiting."

"All right." she sighed, "What do you want me to do."

He gave a little grin. "Just stay there and be a nice little girl for him."

"I'm 22 years old not a little girl!" she said resentfully.

"You know what I mean Debbie." He patted her cheek and then got up to leave.

Debbie lay waiting; she didn't have too wait long. Her bed room door slowly opened again and as she sat up the man came in. Her first thought was it's the wrong time of year for Santa.

But this man was not jolly. He was big and fat and had the silvery hair and the bushiest beard she'd ever seen, but he had a dignity to him that more reminiscent of a college professor.

He closed the door and came and sat by the side of her bed.

He stroked her hair gently. "My! You're a pretty young thing aren't you?" he whispered.

Debbie looked into his eyes and new exactly what he wanted of her. "Please sir," she whispered timidly, "please don't hurt me."

He smiled gently at her. "Oh my dear I won't hurt you. In fact if you are a good girl and do as I ask you to do, you might enjoy it."

He lifted her arms so that they were over her head and slowly pulled the cover down.

"Oh yes!" He heaved a sigh.

He gently massaged her breast through her nightie, and Debbie gave out a little groan.

"That's a good girl," he whispered as his hand moved down to the hem of her nightie. Ever so slowly he lifted it up gradually revealing her naked body to him. At last he could see all that she was and he gave another shaky little sigh. He ever so gently pinched at her nipples and Debbie arched involuntarily. "Oh sir," she whispered.

"Yes girl, yes that's it." He murmured as his head came down to nuzzle on her. His beard tickled at Debbie in some very strange places and she shuddered.

He lifted his head to look at her and then began to kiss down the length of her. His beard beating a path as he went. He slowly climbed on to her bed so the he was lying over her, his arms taking his weight so that he wouldn't crush her. As he moved down her she was dimly aware of him fumbling around at his belt as he gently parted her legs. He stroked her there for a little while as he rubbed himself. Then suddenly his head was between her legs and Debbie let out a little squeal.

He was licking at her and sucking and even occasionally biting at her. He beard though, he beard was everywhere! Tickling at her groin, and brushing the inside of her thighs scratching and brushing against her.

As he carried this assault out on her he was vigorously rubbing at his hard cock, at last with a mighty groan he pulled tight on his dick and forced his tongue as deep inside her as he could.

Debbie gave another squeal as she felt this slimy wet invasion and then came all over his bushy white beard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.