The Next Door Neighbour - Cover

The Next Door Neighbour

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He'd got her right where he wanted her

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Spanking  

It wasn't quite five past when Debbie heard the back door open and then close again a moment later. She heard as the door bolt was slid across and swallowed nervously.

"Debbie? Debbie where are you?"

"I'm here Mr. Groves in the front room." She called softly.

A moment later her elderly next door neighbour appeared in the door way. She thought of him as old but he was actually only in his early forties. She thought of him as little but he must have been five foot nine at least. She thought of him as dirty, and he was.

"Good girl." He grinned evilly as he looked at the little skirt and top he'd told her to wear.

"I am trying to be good." She whispered.

"You just seem to have too much trouble with it though don't you?" he chuckled.

He was carrying a small back pack and she eyed it apprehensively.

"You want to know what I've got for you?" he grinned.

Debbie nodded warily but didn't trust herself to speak.

"Upstairs with you then." He ordered firmly. "I've always wanted to take a look around your bed room."

Debbie had left her bedroom curtains closed this morning and now she breathed a little sigh of relief that she had. She certainly didn't want the man over the road to see what would be happening to her over the next few hours.

"Perfect!" he mumbled to himself as he eyed her bed with the rail at the head and foot of it.

"Now then Debbie I want you to lie down on your bed for me, and stretched your arms and legs out so that I can tie them to the posts."

"You want to tie me up?" she gulped fearfully.

"Do we need to put another x on the chalk board?" he raised an eye brow at her warningly.

Another x on the chalk board would mean another punishment for her when he felt like it.

She lay down on the bed and stretched herself out as he'd told her to do.

It only took him a few minutes to bind her hands and feet.

"You're such a pretty little thing Debbie." He muttered as he played with himself.

He stroked up her leg and under her skirt. His fingers poked at her pants and he felt the moisture there.

"Yes I thought so." He muttered.

He reached up and pulled open her blouse and then began to pinch at her nipples, Debbie let out a little cry of pain and he pinched even tighter.

"Quiet!" he snapped, "or I'll have to gag you!"

She didn't like that idea so she clamped her mouth shut and tried not to react when he lowered his head and started to bite lightly on them.

"You like that don't you girl?" he asked her savagely. "Tell me how much you like it."

She knew how much he liked to play this game where he made her his willing accomplice.

"Oooh Mr. Groves do that some more that feels so good." She sighed to him.

He moved his hand down under her skirt again and pushing her panties to one side he began to poke and jab at her. It really hurt but she knew better than to say that. He forced his fingers inside of her and started jerking them in and out as hard as he could.

"Talk to me girl." He panted. "Tell me how you like it."

"That's so good Mr. Groves," she gasped. "Please fuck me good."

He stopped suddenly and looked down at her. "Yes you need to be fucked good don't you." He grinned down at her and then climbed off the bed. "I'll be right back." He whispered.

She could hear him rummaging around in her room but couldn't get her head up enough to see what he was doing.

He came back a moment later muttering to himself. "I'll need to pay a visit to that sex shop I think." He knelt on the bed and showed her what he'd got. "I'm going to fuck you real good,"

She swallowed anxiously as she looked at what he was holding.

It was a smallish roll on deodorant bottle with a large rounded top. He grinned at her as he stoked it up her legs, and then nudging her pants to the side again, he started to rub her clitoris with it. He nudged at her opening and gradually pushed it inside of her.

Debbie had never felt anything like it. She had only ever been fucked by a penis and the solid inflexible thing that was now being pumped up and down inside of her, was exciting her beyond belief. She felt her muscles tighten around it and she cried out her orgasm.

Mr. Groves stood looking down at her his eyes bright with excitement. He didn't bother to remove the item just left it resting inside of her. He climbed onto her so that he was straddling her chest and took out his hard cock.

"Now suck it you dirty little tramp!" he ordered her ruthlessly.

He shoved it in her mouth and started to pump back and forward, Debbie gagged as she felt it hit the back of her throat, the tears streamed down her face as she fought for breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.