The Four Hour Erection
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - To work off her college loans, Dr. Angela Webber agreed to work in an under-served rural area for five years. Things went fine until she was asked to help a patient deal with a persistent problem. The treatment changed her life forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Humor   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

It was a very conflicted Angela who followed Dub into camp. She was carrying the rifle, which felt like it must weigh fifty pounds, but she didn't complain because draped over Dub's shoulders like some bizarre neck scarf was the biggest deer Angela had ever seen.

Dub's explanation as he gutted and cleaned the deer had taken her back to medical school and dissection studies. She had helped, as he cut various inner parts loose, by pulling them out and piling them up. It had been interesting, and hadn't bothered her at all, though she wasn't sure she'd want to do it by herself. She was relieved to hear that this deer was plenty large enough to satisfy the family's needs for a while. She'd felt silly for thinking he might shoot another one when Dub said "I couldn't carry two of them back home anyway."

Once in camp he tied one end of the rope she'd seen earlier to the hind legs and hauled the entire deer up into a tree. At that point he was covered in blood, which she found both amusing and disconcerting. Her hands were also sticky with blood and offal.

"You need a bath," she said, "and I need to wash my hands."

"Okay," he agreed amiably.

He took her downstream from where the poles had been left and casually stripped naked. Taking his clothes into the river, he washed them. She watched his body move and felt her desire surging back into her body. Determined to claim his attention wholly, she took off her own clothes and went to get in with him. He saw her coming and stood up, grinning widely. On impulse she stopped on the bank and stood, letting him look at her. She watched as his penis thickened and began to engorge with blood, until it hung mostly stiff, but still drooping down. His hand went to stroke it.

"Don't touch that!" she barked. "That's my job."

"Yeah," he agreed happily. He wrung out his clothes and tossed them negligently on the shore by her feet.

"You coming in?" he asked.

"Is it cold?"

"I don't think so," he said.

She daintily stuck a toe in the water, whereupon her other foot slipped in the mud and the next thing she knew her butt hurt and she was sitting in water that was decidedly colder than she had anticipated. She cursed as she scrambled up, rubbing her bottom. Dub was laughing.

"Don't you laugh at me you beast!" she shouted.

"It was funny!" he said in his defense. "Are you okay?"

"Nothing's broken," she said grumpily.

"Anything need kissing better?" he asked, his voice leering.

"Everything needs kissing better," she said, feeling warm again despite the water around her ankles.

He strode over to her and started to take her in his arms, but she pushed at him with both hands.

"You're still all bloody," she said.

Then she washed him. She had to scrub at the blood that had dried on his shoulders and back, but the rest of him showed no need of her attention. She gave it to him anyway, running her hands over his hard body until she worked her way around him and knelt to get to his now fully stiff prick.

The earlier incident, when he shot the doe, came to her mind and she looked at his penis with new eyes. She leaned forward to finish her experimentation.

"I thought I was supposed to be kissing you better all over," he said softly.

"Are you telling me you don't want me to?" she asked, looking up at him.

"No ma'am!" he said firmly. "I can wait if you can wait."

She played for a minute or two, but every time she took him in too far her gag reflex kicked in. Finally she decided to try replicating what had happened accidentally, and just thrust her face forward firmly.

It worked.

Suddenly the tip of his cock was clear in her throat. She took an experimental breath through her nose, and that worked too.

"Wow," he sighed.

Firmly impaled like this she couldn't look up, and she didn't want to pull back enough to do so. Instead she tried doing what she had been thinking about when he had made her stop earlier. She backed up on inch and then went forward again, fucking her throat with the tip of his prick. It felt so different, and odd, that she did it several more times.

"Oh wow," he groaned. His hands came to her head and gripped her hair gently. He helped her move, but she didn't feel threatened, because she was having no trouble breathing. "Man, Angela," he moaned. "If you keep doin' that I'm gonna squirt!"

That was exactly what she wanted, so she happily kept moving, until she moved too much one time and triggered a gag. Afraid she'd throw up, she pulled off, coughing and hacking strongly. The urge to hurl passed, though, and she contemplated the wet organ briefly before remembering he was close and reaching to stroke him rapidly.

"Cum for me, Dub," she panted. "I want to taste you."

"Ohhh Angelaaaaahhh," he moaned.

Then she saw the hole in the tip widen and she opened her mouth to let his squirts shoot into it. It was very different this way, and her mouth felt empty. For that reason she leaned forward and sucked in the tip as it finished delivering her treat. She hummed and swallowed happily until he stopped spurting and then pulled off again to milk him, licking at the drops that she coaxed out of him. She looked up.

"Now you can kiss me better all over."

She stood up and then squealed as he bent over and put his shoulder in her stomach, lifting until she was wiggling, suddenly unable to breathe as he walked out of the water and headed for camp, abandoning their clothes. Once there he put her down, sternly said "Don't move!" and got into a big waterproof bag to pull out his sleeping bag. Pulling at two ties he gripped one end and whipped it, unrolling it with a whoosh. He dropped it, and told her to get on her hands and knees.

Wondering what he was doing, she obeyed, and he started kissing up and down her back, licking her skin occasionally, and stroking her with his fingertips. She shuddered as he kissed up to her neck and let her head hang. He was straddling her and his penis hung to drag across her skin as he moved.

"Oh Dub," she sighed. "I love this so much."

"Me too," he said, and continued.

When he got to her buttocks he prodded her pussy with a finger, sliding it in and fingerfucking her while he slid his lips across her lower back. She sagged her belly and let her head down so her ass was up in the air, wiggling her butt and moaning. Then, perhaps tired of playing with her, he flipped her over and dove between her thighs, zeroing in on her clit with his lips and teeth. Within minutes her fingers gripped his hair as she squirted in his mouth, her head rolling from side to side as waves of ecstasy rippled through her body.

He kissed her mound over and over as she caught her breath, and finally looked up.

"Is that enough, or do you want more?"

"I want more later," she said.

"Me too," he agreed. "Let's go check the fishing poles. It's almost time for supper, and fresh fish can't be beat."


Three of the lines had fish on them and Dub grew excited when he saw one was a respectable sized catfish. The fourth hook was bare. He put the three fish on a stringer and gave it to Angela to hold while he re-baited the hooks and threw them back in the water.

Back in camp he gave Angela a thin-bladed sharp knife, saying "It's just like doing the doe, except a little different," and then left her to clean her first fish while he got a fire going and started setting up the tent. Both of them were still naked, but she felt like they were on another planet and didn't worry at all about someone coming along and seeing her.

She decided it was much harder than it looked, and that she was in need of another bath when he joined her and, in a few minutes finished what it had taken her half an hour to get started. With practiced flicks of his wrist he cut filets off of the three carcasses and dropped them in a cast iron skillet he'd produced from the pack. He scooped up the entrails of the fish, left in the direction of downstream and came back both empty handed and clean. Angela left him to tend the meal while she went to the river to clean up again herself.

Good odors were wafting from camp as she returned, and she found that he had added a little round pot of beans to the fire. The pot was like a small bucket, with a wire bale as its only handle. A lump of tin foil was on the other side of the fire, not actually in the coals.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing at the tin foil.

"Cornbread," he said.

"You're kidding."

"If I'm not will you suck me again?" He glanced up and smiled.

"I'll suck you again anyway," she said, making a face. "You know that."

"It's cornbread. It won't be pretty, but it will taste good," he said.


It WAS good. The fish was delicious, hot and flaky. She had never had fish that was so tender and scrumptious. The beans seemed special somehow, and the cornbread, which came out in flat, crumbly pieces, was just dumped into each bowl of beans and eaten with a spoon. When they were done she felt full, but not stuffed. Cleanup was interrupted when he wanted kisses and displayed another boner for her to tend to. She did so happily.

After that he cleaned up and said that either they needed to put something on, or go to bed, because it would begin to get cool soon. She glanced at the sun, and judged it was still a couple of hours until dark, so she elected to go for a walk. She put on jeans and a shirt, with no underwear. He did the same and they wandered away from camp, where he taught her things about various plants, and identified trees. They talked, and walked, and stopped to kiss until it was dark. Then they returned to camp, and sat next to the campfire to warm up.

It wasn't until they decided to turn in for the night that she realized she'd be sleeping in the same sleeping bag with Dub.


It was obvious it was going to be a tight fit. The tent itself was laughingly called a two man tent, but any two men using it together would have to be fast and true friends indeed. It was also obvious they'd never both fit in the bag because Dub was big enough that it would be snug with just him in it. He dealt with that problem by using the blanket normally reserved for wrapping game in, as a ground cloth under them. He padded it with pine needles gathered from under a tree nearby. The sleeping bag was unzipped and spread over them, like a blanket.

When the bed was finally ready, and Dub started stripping out of his clothes, Angela balked.

"We can't sleep together naked, Dub," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

She remembered he slept naked with his sisters all the time.

"Because it's too dangerous," she said.

"I won't hurt you," he said, frowning.

"I know that," she said impatiently. "But if we're naked, it will be too easy to go too far."

"We're not going anywhere," he said, now looking puzzled.

"I mean we'd want to have sex," she said patiently.

"Well, I ain't never done that, but if it's better than what we already done I reckon you're right, cause I'd sure want to do it."

"That's the whole point!" she said "You want to do it, and I want to do it, and it will be too easy to give in."

"You want to do that?" he asked, suddenly alert.

"I didn't mean it that way," she said, suddenly alert herself.

"So you don't want to have sex," he said.

"That's wrong for us, Dub," she said. "We're not ready for something like that. We shouldn't even be doing what we're doing."

"I don't see why not," he said.

"Because you're my patient!" she tried to explain.

"Okay then, I'll go to a different doctor and then I won't be your patient no more," he said.

"Dub!" she said forcefully. "I'm not ready for having relations!"

"Okay then," he said easily. "We won't do it."

"It's not that easy, Dub," she moaned.

"Why?" he asked. "We just go to bed and snuggle and sleep. What's so hard about that?"

"Because I'm going to want to have sex, Dub!" she yelled.

"I thought you said you didn't want to do that." He frowned. "Are you okay?"

She wanted to scream, but didn't. Instead she tried to explain it to him.

"I've never had sex before, Dub, but I've wondered what it would be like. I've never been with a man I liked enough to find out. And I like you ... a lot. It would be very very tempting to let you..." She stopped. "It would just be very tempting, okay" He nodded. "And if we did have sex I could get pregnant, and that would be a disaster, so I can't get in there with you naked."

He frowned. "So let me see if I got this straight. You thought about having sex, and sort of wanted to, but there wasn't no feller around you wanted to get hitched to, so you didn't. And now you like me, and might want to have sex with me, except you don't want to, which I don't quite understand, but I'll take your word for it, except that if we sleep naked, you'll do it anyway, and that's not good cause you'd get with child maybe, and you'd be mad at yourself cause you don't want that."

"That's pretty close," she said.

"Well I still think that if we don't want to do it, then we just won't."

"Dub, if I you don't let me wear something to bed I swear I'll walk back to the car and go home!" she said.

"When did I ever say you couldn't wear something to bed?" he asked, sounding injured.

"But you're naked!" she moaned.

"That's how I sleep," he said. "You can sleep however you want. I ain't never gonna make you do anything you don't want to, Angela. I like you too."

"If you like me, then you'll honor my wishes," she insisted.

"Okay then," he said firmly. "I'll do that. Now, can we get to bed? 'Cause it's getting a mite chilly standin' here arguin' about ... I'm not sure what we're arguin' about, but I won't do nothin' to upset you, okay?"

Angela said "Okay!" and opened her suitcase. She had packed a particular set of pajamas, planning to tease him with, and then wear while she slept in what she had thought would be a separate bed in a nice, warm cabin. They were summer pajamas, which meant they consisted of loose shorts, similar to boxer shorts, and a loose short sleeved top that had three buttons down the front. She had planned on wearing the top as a jacket while she teased him with glimpses of her body. She knew that a barely concealed body was as much of a turn on to some men as nudity was, and wondered how it would affect Dub. Now she wasn't sure wearing them was a good idea, because she had been so forceful in her setting of rules.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.