The Four Hour Erection
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - To work off her college loans, Dr. Angela Webber agreed to work in an under-served rural area for five years. Things went fine until she was asked to help a patient deal with a persistent problem. The treatment changed her life forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Humor   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

They lay side by side again, on their backs, with only their shoulders touching. Both were breathing normally. Oddly, after she had started paying attention to his cock, what he was doing felt wonderful, but didn't result in more orgasms. She hypothesized that was because she was distracted by trying to make him spurt. At first she had only licked and sucked, loving the feel of his hard, smooth flesh in her mouth. Then, as soon as she started using a hand to stroke at the same time she sucked, his body told her that was the right thing to do. Within a few minutes he was bucking and gasping and she knew she'd get to taste him again.

This time there would be no interruption, and this time she was intent on fully experiencing the culmination of her efforts. She already knew she liked the taste, and this time she looked forward to it with something like hunger. When it came she slowed her hand strokes only enough to ensure that her lip lock on the tip was secure, and relished the waves of spunk he pumped into her sucking mouth. She swallowed more often this time than last, letting the excess swirl in her cheeks, and swallowing smaller amounts. Her hand slipped down to cup his balls and she squeezed very gently. She knew that would have no effect on the quantity of his ejaculation, but it made her feel like she was getting everything he had to offer.

She had spent enough time making sure she got every drop that he was completely flaccid when she finally gave up, his much shortened penis lying forlornly on his mat of brown hair. She got off of him and, quite naturally, lay down with her head by his. She was startled when he pulled her to him for a kiss, first because she hadn't thought he'd want to kiss her after what she'd done, and secondly because her own taste didn't bother her in the least. It was a shorter kiss, though, a less frantic kiss, a more tender kiss. There was a lot of "thank you" in that kiss too, from both sides. Then they had simply lay side by side while they caught their breath.

Dub finally broke the silence.

"I don't want to get into an argument, but are you sure this ain't sparkin'? Because it seems to me like it MUST be sparkin'. I mean if it isn't, then I cain't even imagine what sparkin' is."

Angela tried to imagine herself, introducing Dub as her boyfriend to the people who had recently been her friends or peers. She felt shame as she realized she'd be embarrassed. But she also felt anger as she realized that, while she didn't know exactly what they were doing, she was no longer intent on curtailing it. Besides. her friends weren't here, working in an underserved rural area where people did the best they could with what they had. She'd been paid in CHICKENS, for pity's sake! And she LIKED Dub, whether he was educated, or urbane or not. He was a sweet, gentle, caring man. How many women got a chance at one of those? She rolled over to face him.

"What does it mean if we ARE sparkin' each other?" She winced at her adoption of his word for courtship.

"Well, I reckon it means we're serious, and ain't gonna fool around with nobody else," he said.

"Are you going to fool around with anybody else?" she asked.

He laughed. "No ma'am," he said.

"Me either," she said.

"Wow." He seemed awed.

"So what's next?" she asked. "Are there rules to this sparkin' thing?"

"Well," he said, "when you're sparkin' somebody you bring 'em home to meet your folks and all that, and the mothers get together and talk about something or other. I don't know what that is, but they always do. An then it works out and you get hitched, or it don't work out and you hate each other from then on."

"I don't want to hate you, Dub," said Angela, "but I think it's a little premature to be talking about marriage."

"Marriage," he said softly. "That kinda scares me. I never thought about it before. Not really."

"I wasn't planning on getting married either," said Angela. "I wasn't planning on doing anything we've done."

"I'm sorry," he said automatically.

"I'm not unhappy, Dub," she said. "This is just all new to me, and unplanned, and I don't know what I want to do."

"I hope you want to keep letting me come over here," he said without guile.

"I'll bet you do," she laughed.

"I mean it," he said seriously. "I ain't never felt this good, nor wanted to be around a woman this much."

"I understand that," she said softly. "I understand that only too well."

"What should we do?" he asked, sounding helpless.

She rolled over and pressed her breasts to his side.

"I think we ought to make our own sparkin' rules," she said.


They stayed in bed until it was time for him to take her back to pick up her car. During that time they talked about things. The easy part was that they both wanted to keep seeing each other. There were hard parts, though.

"I feel bad," said Angela. "I want to be with you, but I don't want people to know, and that's not very nice of me."

"I get that," he said easily. "I know I ain't got nothin' to offer a woman. 'Specially one like you."

"That's not true," she said. "Any woman would be lucky to have you."

He laughed.

"Don't you laugh, Dub Fisher!" she said, rolling over and poking him with a finger. It felt like she was trying to press her finger into a tree stump. "You're kind, and gentle and sweet, and that's something men could use a lot more of."

He sobered. "I know I ain't smart and flashy, then," he said.

She frowned. "I shouldn't WANT you to be smart and flashy. I should take you just like you are. That's why I feel bad. I'm not quite there yet. I should be. I'm a horrible woman because I'm not, but at least I can be honest with you."

"I don't think you're a horrible woman," he said.

"I am," she insisted.

He reached for her and pulled her up on top of him. She yelped in surprise as his rough hand landed hard on her left butt cheek.

"Is one swat enough, or do you need a longer spankin' for being so terrible?" he asked.

"That's not funny!" she complained, reaching to rub at the sore spot. "You hit me hard, Dub!"

"You want me to kiss it all better?" he asked, smiling.

"You'd probably miss and kiss me somewhere else," she accused.

"I 'spect I might at that," he said. "You're tasty enough to make that real temptin'"

"Why do you do that to me?" she moaned.

"Do what?"

"Make me feel so horny!" she accused.

"Me talkin' about kissing you there makes you horny?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes!" she pouted.

"Then I want to lick it and taste it and make you squeal like last time," he said immediately.

"Dub!"

"There's this little bump kind of thing there, and when I suck on it you squeal a lot." He went on. "And if I do it just right, you squirt good tastin' stuff right in my mouth and I love that."

"Dub!" she moaned.

"Let me do it again," he urged. "I know you like it. Let me make you feel good."

"We don't have time," she said, looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand. "My car will be ready in forty-five minutes."

"If you're not suckin' on my tallywhacker I think I can do a better job," he said, pushing her off of him. He rolled up onto his hands and knees and got between her thighs, spreading them apart and staring at her sexual center.

"Dammit, Dub, this isn't fair," she moaned.

Instead of arguing, he simply plunged his face between her legs. Her hips arched up off the bed to meet him, already anticipating the glorious feel of his tongue doing those amazing things to her. She was astonished at how different it felt, lying on her back, not engaged in anything except feeling what he was doing to her. He found her clit and when she yipped he concentrated on it, licking, nosing, even nipping at it gently with his teeth.

And the orgasms washed over her in an unending wave of ecstasy. More than once she realized she was squealing, but she didn't care. He deserved it, because he was making her crazy with an overabundance of joy.

Then he stopped and reared up to stand on his knees. His penis was angled upwards, so hard was it.

"NOW it's getting late," he panted, his whole face shiny with her juices. "Gimme just a minute."

He gripped his cock and jerked it furiously, making her wince because she was sure that must be painful. But he kept going and remarkably soon he groaned, arched his back and then hunched over, carefully aiming his tool. From frantic jerking he went to stopping completely, and then moving his hand slowly to the tip while a sound built in his throat. Then he jerked back twice rapidly and a stream of semen leapt from the tip of his cock to paint a strip between her mons and breasts.

A tortured "Uhhhhhhh" ripped from his throat and he jerked twice again, getting another long spurt to land beside the first. As if he were becoming weak, he fell forward, catching himself on his left arm, hovering over her as his right hand jerked two more streams of spunk out of his prick. With less force behind them, they didn't go quite as far, making a puddle between her belly button and pubic hair. She lifted her head and her hand at the same time, thinking she was just going to keep it from running down her side and getting on the bed. Instead she froze as she saw a long last drip ooze out of his cock and fall unerringly between pussy lips that were still open. Seeing his sperm actually drip into her pussy caused an explosion of heat in her body and she felt like she might burn up. He listed to one side and began to fall, turning sideways to land beside her. Suddenly she needed one more orgasm, to bring things to a close and, as he was obviously out of it, she thought nothing of running her hand between her legs and rubbing furiously, probing and pinching as her hips bucked one last time.

It wasn't until she fell back, limp and satisfied, that she realized the hand she had just pleasured herself with was covered with his ejaculate, and that she had pushed it up into her body.


Angela took what had happened seriously. Not that she was worried she was at risk of pregnancy. She was at as safe a time in her cycle as there was. What worried her was that she had liked the feel of it. She had liked rubbing his essence into her skin ... into her sex. She knew it was merely a biological urge that her subconscious was promoting, but the fact was that she liked what Dub Fisher did to her, and that was dangerous.

It helped that Bob was released from the hospital to finish recuperating at home. With the older man being there again it made it impossible for Angela to get Dub into a really private situation where things could get out of hand.

One of the things they had decided was that, whenever it worked out for them both, she would pick him up and give him a ride home. Not that she picked him up AT the mill, or delivered him right TO his house. Most often she was waiting around the curve in the road from the feed mill and he simply walked up to the car and got in. And she dropped him off at various places a block or two from his house.

Between those times, they alternated pleasuring each other.

That was one of their self made "courtin' rules." It was too dangerous when they were both naked, as much fun as that was. So the way Angela dealt with that was that only one of them would get naked, or partially naked. One day she would find a place out of the public eye and lie in the back seat, her legs spread while his mouth produced three or four orgasms. The next day she'd let him drive and use the time bent over, sucking his prick lovingly while he took the scenic route towards home.

Both were happier than they'd been before, but these moments of snatched pleasure weren't quite enough to satisfy what each was feeling for the other on a deeper level. Nature will take her due, sooner or later. Whether sooner or later depends on fate.

As fate would have it, the day of mother nature's payback dawned both innocently and unremarkably.

It happened on a Friday, when Angela gave Dub a long, drawn out blow job while he drove the car up into the hills and back again. When she sat back up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, and then licking what she'd cleaned off, Dub sighed.

"I sure wish there was a way we could see each other on the weekends," he said.

"Me too," she said, licking her lips. She wished they had time for him to lick her pussy, because she wanted to cum in the worst way.

"It wouldn't matter this weekend," he said. "The freezer is empty and it's time for me to go hunting and fishing again to fill it back up."

"You have a freezer?" Angela was surprised. She was aware there was very little technology in the Fisher household. There was very little money to buy it with, for one thing, but Mamma Fisher was saving every penny she could in hopes that one of the girls could go to college.

"Yup," he said. "Mamma bought that instead of a TV. She said the TV would make us all idiots, but the freezer would let us eat good."

"Your mother is a smart woman," said Angela.

"Yeah, she is." He turned a corner. "We're almost there. Want to switch over now?"

"I suppose so," she said. She always felt like she was sneaking around when she dropped Dub off, as if she wasn't supposed to be seeing him. What made her feel even worse was that she WAS sneaking around, but only because of her own stubborn pride.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.