The Four Hour Erection - Cover

The Four Hour Erection

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To work off her college loans, Dr. Angela Webber agreed to work in an under-served rural area for five years. Things went fine until she was asked to help a patient deal with a persistent problem. The treatment changed her life forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Humor   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Angela was again sitting on the metal stool. Holly was swabbing her face with gauze and paper towels. Dub had been told to "put that thing away!" and was standing next to the two women, wringing his hands.

"I'm sorry," he said for perhaps the tenth time. "I didn't know that was gonna happen."

"I know," said Angela. She licked her lips and realized his semen was both on them and had gotten in her mouth. Her education went on as she then realized that the taste was not going to make her throw up. She'd always been sure that, if anything like that ever got in her mouth (which she was QUITE sure she would never allow) that she'd simply puke her guts out. Instead, she was shocked to find that the taste, though indescribable, was not offensive at all.

"It's all right, Dub. I didn't quite know what to expect either, apparently."

"Are you SURE you're okay?" he moaned. "My ma will KILL me if I hurt you."

"There," said Holly standing back. "The worst of it is taken care of." She surveyed the woman and saw a blob of semen in her hair. She dabbed at that with the paper towel. "Your blouse is stained, though," said Holly. "You need to go home and change."

"Sure," said Angela, sounding defeated.

"Hey, come on," said Holly. "It's not the end of the world. A year from now we'll be laughing about this."

"If you mention this a year from now you're fired!" snapped Angela.

"I'm REALLY sorry!" moaned Dub, unhappy with the sound of discord.

Angela whirled to face him. "Whenever you get a damn boner, just do that to make it go away! Got it?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said, ducking his head. "Can I go now?"

"Oh yes," said Angela. "We are VERY finished."

"Go on home yourself," said Holly to Angela. "You don't have any more appointments today and it's only an hour from closing time anyhow. If there are any emergencies I'll call you. Get cleaned up and relax and you'll feel much better," she finished.

Angela looked down at the semen stains on her front. She couldn't help licking her lips again, feeling like she should cringe. She didn't taste anything this time. She'd never thought about what it would be like the first time she did anything sexual. Well that wasn't technically correct. Rather, her thoughts about sex had been misty and lacked detail. She certainly hadn't thought her first experience with semen would be to get it all over her. She sighed.

"Yeah, I could use a bath right now," she said.


Angela opened the door of the house and went in, glad, for once, that Bob wasn't there. When she had interviewed for the job and he had offered it to her, he also offered to let her stay in a spare room at his house until she found her own place. He still lived in the big old two story house he'd raised his family in. His kids were all grown and gone, and he said he'd never gotten around to getting a smaller place after his wife had died. She was looking forward to a quiet evening so she could recover from her day.

She groaned as she slid into the hot water, looking forward to the relaxation she knew a hot soak in the tub would provide. She let her head slide under the water until her hair was floating beside her face, and then pushed with her feet to make her head and neck slide back up out of the water.

She lay there, just vegging out. What a day. Nobody would believe it ... not that she ever intended on telling anyone about it. THAT little fiasco was the last thing in the world she'd ever share with anyone.

She lay there until the water began to cool, and then quickly and efficiently washed her body. She decided to wash her hair later. She was suddenly hungry.

She drained the tub while she dried off. The cool air on her skin felt wonderful after the heat, so she just stayed naked while she padded to the kitchen. It was another plus to her mentor being gone.

Opening the fridge, she looked for something to snack on while she put leftovers in the microwave for supper. She saw a box of Velveeta sitting next to a tube of summer sausage and pulled both out.

As her hand poised, holding the knife over the thick tube of sausage, an image of Dub Fisher's penis flashed into her mind. She snorted. He was big, but he wasn't THAT big. Still, she couldn't help but wince as she cut into the meat. Feeling silly, she picked up the tube to re-wrap the end, and found herself staring at it. She felt her nipples crinkle and tingle, and looked down to see they were erect. While she had no real experience with sex, that didn't mean she was uneducated about the things people did while they were engaged in it.

"This is ridiculous," she said out loud.

Her hand squeezed the firm tube of meat and she licked her lips. She couldn't believe she was thinking about trying to put the round end of the sausage in her mouth. It was horrifying! It wouldn't fit! What was even more confusing was that she had never in her life contemplated putting her mouth on any penis, real or imagined!

She was standing no more than six feet from the door in the outside wall of the kitchen, which let out of the side of the house, when someone thumped on it repeatedly. She was so startled that the slippery summer sausage flew up into the air. She squawked and tried to catch it, but it evaded her and bounced to the floor. The thumping came again and she looked at the door.

Then, to her horror, she saw movement in the window beside the door. A face pressed to the window, and two hands formed brackets around the face as Dub Fisher peered into her kitchen.

"Doc?" he called. "Are you home?"

She saw his eyes move around the room and find her. She saw them fix on her. She saw his eyes widen and his mouth drop open as he realized she was stark naked. Her hands fluttered in a vain attempt to cover three things with only two obstructions.

"Dub!" she squealed, turning around. She looked over her shoulder to see him still there ... still looking at her through the window.

"Good!" he called out. "You ARE home!"


Angela ran from the kitchen. Thoroughly flustered, she slipped into her robe and then returned. She opened the door two inches.

"What are you doing here, Dub?" she asked.

"Mamma sent me with your pay," he said. He stepped back and held out two chickens. He was holding them by the neck and they were both very dead. "I'm supposed to help you get them ready for the pot or freezer, whichever you want."

"I just got out of the bathtub, Dub," she said.

"That's nice," he said, smiling widely.

"I don't have anything on," she tried again.

"I kind of saw that. Sorry. I was just tryin' to see if you was here."

She looked at the tall young man, holding two dead chickens, and decided her life HAD entered the realm of science fiction.

"You can't pay me with chickens, Dub," she sighed.

"It's all we got," he said, looking worried. "An I wasn't s'posed to kill 'em until I got here, but they was peckin' at me, so I carried em by the neck an I guess I squeezed too hard, so we need to get 'em cleaned right quick."

"I don't know how to clean a chicken!" she yelped.

"It's okay. I do," he smiled. "You just get a big pot about half full of boiling water and I'll show you."

Angela found herself backpedaling as he put a shoulder into the door and pushed it open. She instinctively pulled the upper part of the short robe together to cover her cleavage.

"How big a pot?" she asked, slightly dazed.

"Big enough go dunk a whole bird," he said, laying the chickens on the counter.

"I don't think we have a pot that big," she said.

"Then a bucket will do. You prob'ly don't have a hatchet either, huh? How about a butcher knife?"

She handed him the biggest knife she could find and watched in horror as he held each carcass over the sink and casually lopped the heads off. He held the birds up while blood drained into the sink, and then left them there as he washed his hands. He turned around.

"The water?"


Angela looked at the two chickens with something like awe. They looked just like the ones in the store now, except they were fuller, plumper somehow. She wrinkled her nose at the lingering smell of wet feathers, remembering how he had dunked each bird into the bucket of boiling water and then, like magic, stroked them in some magical way that made the feathers just fall off into the trash can.

She had seen in his hands the same skill a surgeon had then, as he quickly and efficiently butchered the now bald carcasses. The whole process had taken no more than ten minutes per bird once the water was boiling.

She watched him bundle one chiken up in plastic wrap and put it in the freezer. He had already offered to cook the other one for her and, at a loss for words, she had simply nodded. He called for things and she supplied them, until there were suddenly browning pieces of chicken in a pan of hot oil.

"You got any taters?"

She looked up at his face to find he was staring at her cleavage. She looked down. The robe had loosened as she moved around and he was getting a good view.

"I need to put something on," she said.

"I wish you wouldn't," he said.

"What?" she asked, startled.

"It's just that you're so pretty that way," he said. "Almost as pretty as when I saw you through the window."

"Dub!" she yipped.

"What" He asked.

"You're not supposed to say things like that to a woman!" she barked.

"Why not?" he asked. "It's true."

"Yes, but you can't just tell a woman you like looking at her naked," moaned Angela, frustrated with his innocence.

"Oh," he said. "Okay. How about them taters?"

She found half a bag of potatoes in the pantry and then somehow found herself in conversation with her "guest" as he boiled some potatoes and then mashed them, adding milk and butter he found in the fridge. He poked through the cupboards until he found spices, and started adding them too.

He asked her where she came from, and about her family. She found out he worked at the feed mill in town, unloading trucks and then loading others. He wanted to know what medical school had been like. Despite the gap in their educational and social status, she found herself quite comfortable with him. He was innocent, but he wasn't stupid in the least. Eventually he asked about her boyfriend, who he referred to as "manfriend."

"I don't have one, Dub," she said.

He looked astonished. "I don't know all that much about courtin' and all that, cause I ain't never got to do any. I danced with some girls at the ice cream social and all, but that was different. But you're so beautiful. I can't just hardly believe no man has chased after you."

"Thank you," said Angela softly, remembering Holly saying the same thing, and finally realizing why she had smiled when she said it. As a compliment it was a little rough, but it was obviously from the heart. "I can't believe you don't have a lady friend of your own either."

"Oh, Mamma says we got enough mouths to feed at home," he said dismissively. "And she says she don't need some girl movin' in trying to take over her house."

"Well I think you're supposed to move into your own house when you get married," said Angela, smiling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.