Alien - The Beginning - Cover

Alien - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

JJ took a deep breath and said, "Mom, Dad, and Uncle Bran." She paused for a moment looking at them. "I have a big favor to ask but first I need to tell you something that happened to me. To us I guess I should say because the girls are involved too. Last weekend was a drill weekend with the reserves and something happened." She paused again before saying, "This is going to be pretty unbelievable but it is true. I will try to show you at the same time I am telling you so you will understand it better." She paused again. She could feel the love and concern from her mom. Her uncle loved her too but he was curious about what this was all about. Her dad was a rock and she could feel that in him. He loved her and was concerned and curious too but he also had a calm acceptance that JJ would tell this in her own way and however she told it everything would be OK. JJ smiled at her dad gratefully and said, "An alien space ship crashed in the desert. One being, a cerebral being, a being that had lived in the mind of one of the passengers on the ship, survived the crash. He survived because the only human that was close to the crash allowed him to lodge in his human mind..."

"And now General Branch is trying to find us," JJ concluded with the last image she had of General Branch emerging from her front door and being surrounded by reporters.

"Wow," her uncle said in amazement.

He believed her. All three of them believed her. She could feel that in them.

"Do you know when the General will be here?" Collette asked.

"No," JJ said with a sigh. "I know he has a van with directional microphones watching your house right now. We caused them to move so it is pointing at the house next door. Kim is watching the van with Jorge' to make sure they don't catch on and move it back until we are finished. Blake is circling your house about four blocks out with Benito. Jim is parked on the next street over ready to rescue me if things get bad." JJ smiled at the image of a white knight that came from Jim.

"So what do you need from us honey?" JJ's dad asked. "I assume you don't have much time so we should probably see if we can help you."

JJ blushed a bright red and cleared her throat before saying, "I would, ah; I would like to pass an alien on to you three so we can communicate with you after we leave town."

"You want us to have an alien! But didn't you say that to get an alien we would need to..." Collette blurted and stopped. She turned as bright red as JJ when she realized the implications.

JJ could feel her mom's shock at the thought but she could also feel the excitement. JJ's mom was turned on just by imagining JJ making love to her dad. JJ could feel the excitement from her uncle too. He was a little uncertain about having something in his mind but making love as a four-some was definitely something that he would enjoy.

"Uncle Bran's a horn dog," Kim laughed in her mind.

JJ snorted in laughter at her daughter's outburst.

"What's so funny?" her mom asked.

"Well," JJ snorted again. "One more thing that you should know," JJ said getting herself under control. "Having an alien in your mind isn't just about reading minds and not being able to lie. You can actually kind of ride with someone. Jim did it tonight when he was on his way to my house to get the girls and me away from the General. Jim, Kim and Blake have been with me while I told you all of this. Al, the alien in Jim, has been helping project the images in my mind while I told the story so you would understand better. That is why I asked that we be in a circle like this and holding hands. We can feel you. Not your thoughts but your feelings." JJ snorted again and continued, "I laughed because Kim told me that Uncle Bran is a horn dog."

Bran's expression began looking offended, changed to chagrin, then to a sheepish smile.

Collette started to look upset but she smiled at the changes in Bran's expression.

Bill just burst out with a belly laugh. "She sure has you pegged Bran," he laughed. "You turned into a horn dog the moment your balls dropped and you haven't slowed down since."

"Tell grandpa that I said he isn't any better," Blake said in JJ's mind.

JJ choked on her laughter this time. She had avoided looking at her dad's feelings about the matter.

"What now?" her mom asked.

JJ snorted again trying to hold the laughter in but said, "Blake said to tell daddy that he wasn't any better."

Collette whooped at that and pulling the two best friends against her kissed both on the cheeks. "Well you can tell your girls that they may be horn dogs but they are my horn dogs," she laughed.

Both men had sheepish smiles as they looked at Collette and JJ could see the love both of them had for her mom. She could see the love her mom had for them too. This wasn't some sordid three way love affair. These three loved each other as deeply as one person could love another.

Bill turned to JJ and asked, "So, ah, how would we do this?"

"Wait a minute," Collette said. "I want to know one thing first. I know you can push people against their will like you did the soldiers. Have you influenced us in any way to agree with you?"

"One of the conditions for me to do this was no coercion," JJ said. "We have used the skills we have learned to send you images so you could better understand the story I told you. I can feel what you are feeling but we are not pushing in any way at all. If you will help us I wanted you to do it with as complete an understanding and free will as we could give beforehand. It won't hurt you and will enhance your life in more ways than you can imagine."

Her mom watched her face as she answered and nodded her head slowly and seriously when she finished. She looked at her husband and asked, "Bill?"

"I think we should honey," Bill said. "She is our baby. We have to do what we can to help her and protect her."

Collette looked at her brother and asked, "Bran?"

Bran looked at JJ then Bill and finally Collette and nodded his head. "She has been as much a daughter to me as she has been to the two of you. There is nothing I wouldn't do to help her." He paused for a moment and grinned when he continued with, "And besides. What horn dog could turn down an offer like that?"

JJ's mom snorted very similar to JJ's and kissed Bran again before looking at JJ.

"I will assume you have a plan on how to do this girl," her mom said sternly.

JJ could see her mom's excitement building inside though and smiled.

"We could do it like we did with Jorge' and Benito," JJ suggested.

"No way," Bran protested. "If I am going to be initiated into this little band I want it to get physical."

"Mom, we have got to get him to visit whenever we get to wherever we are going to go," Kim said in JJ's mind.

"Uncle Bran, you are corrupting my daughter," JJ said with a smile. "She just said you need to visit us." JJ hesitated then continued, "I kind of thought that would be the way you guys would look at it. I thought maybe I could be with daddy while Uncle Bran was with you mom and when we get ready to, ah, orgasm, we can, ah; kind of hold hands so we are all connected."

"Honey, we may not orgasm at the same time. We do sometime but not always," Collette said. She blushed again when she realized that she had just admitted that her, Bran, and her husband had practiced three ways for many years.

"We will try to guide your, ah, passion so we all cum, ah, orgasm at the same time," JJ said blushing again. Suddenly she burst out, "Damn this is harder than I thought it would be." She released her Uncle Bran's hand and ordered, "Uncle Bran, get undressed and get in bed by momma. Daddy, scoot over closer to momma."

JJ quickly stood and stripped her blouse over her head. She unbuttoned the side of her skirt and let it drop to the floor as the others just gaped at her. She stood there in her bra and a very wet pair of panties while they stared. "I am sorry but this has me so turned on that I can't wait. Look how wet these panties are," she said as she pulled the gusset of her panties away from her pussy. It was soaked and they could all hear the wet sound of the material being pulled from between her pussy lips.

Bran quickly hurried around the bed and stripped before pulling the covers back and lying down beside Collette. JJ got a clear view of his very respectable cock. It wasn't the longest she had seen but it was nearly the size of a coke can in diameter.

"Wow," Kim thought in amazement. "I sure am glad he isn't going to be my first."

JJ dropped her panties on the floor and stripped off her bra. She stood there for a moment so her dad could see her naked. JJ could feel his appreciation and approval of her naked body. Her mom and Uncle Bran were looking at her too. Bran had pulled back her mom's robe and tenderly captured a bare nipple in his mouth. He was looking at her body as he sucked on her mom's nipple and caused her mom to shiver with the excitement. JJ's mom had a hungry look in her eyes when she looked at her daughter and she pulled Bran's mouth tighter against her tit and moaned.

JJ's dad slowly lifted the sheet so she could slide in beside him. JJ was surprised that he was already naked.

Bill smiled at her surprise and blushing said, "We were, ah, busy when you called and I didn't have time to get anything on. I thought I would have a little more time."

JJ remembered how large his hard cock had seemed as a sixteen year old girl when she sat on it. The size hadn't been her imagination. It was about the same diameter as her Uncle Bran's but was longer by maybe another inch. She really didn't take time to analyze the size as she slid under the sheets and molded herself against her father. But it was really hard to ignore the size when the hard length of it was pressed against her belly.

It was crowded in the bed with all four of them. Her mom's arm was pressed against her dad's back as her Uncle continued to play with her mom's tits and watch JJ and her dad. JJ could tell her mom was watching too and could tell that both of them were excited beyond belief at the situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.