Alien - The Beginning
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Jorge' looked at the two adults and two teens as he stepped into the kitchen with a slight smile. He recognized what the flushed faces and that peculiar tang in the air meant.

Kim and Blake blushed as they saw Jorge's understanding of the situation but JJ only shrugged.

Jim smiled back at Jorge' but put his finger over his lips warning the young Mexican not to speak.

"All of you, help me here for a moment," Jim thought to JJ and the girls. "I need to have them listen next door for just a few moments. Hopefully the General won't notice a small gap in the sound."

The four of them joined again and sent their minds questing into the street in front of the house. They found the van and saw the same arrangement the watchers had used that morning. A laser was aimed at the window in the living room that picked up on the vibrations of any sound made in the house. Whenever anyone moved from one room to another the laser would be switched to the nearest window to that room. The four of them gently pushed one of the watchers and he adjusted the laser so it was aimed at the house next door. JJ pulled all of them on a little side trip and saw the watcher was now listening to the moans of Bess Malory as she was being fucked by her latest boy friend that was comforting her from her trauma of the morning. Jill tweaked Bess's boyfriend so he would stay hard for a long time, even if he did cum.

Jim smiled at her as they separated in JJ's kitchen.

Kim thought with a smile, "Oh mom, you are so mean."

Blake had a considering look and she thought, "I don't know Kim. I think mom did her a favor. Ms. Malory is sure going to enjoy this evening a lot more than she normally would. That guy was already getting ready to cum and Ms. Malory wasn't even close."

"I just wanted to make sure the watchers were kept busy for a long time," JJ thought defensively. Then she giggled like a school girl and thought, "Maybe I should have tweaked Bess too so she had a hair trigger all night, or maybe could only get to the brink of a climax but not actually have one."

"I agree with Kim," Jim thought smiling. "You are mean. Remind me never to make you mad at me."

Jim turned to Jorge' still smiling and said, "Good evening Jorge'. It is OK to talk now. You haven't been formally introduced to my little family here so this is a good time. Jorge', this is my wife to be, JJ."

"Wife to be," JJ asked with a scandalized tone in her voice? "When did you ask me to marry you?"

Jim smiled at her remembering the conversation from the night before and said, "Last night, this morning, every time I speak to you or think about you I am asking you to marry me and spend the rest of your life with me." Jim stepped close to her and gently enfolded her in his arms as he continued, "I think we are already married but haven't decided on a time and date to sign some papers so the government recognizes it," and he kissed her.

JJ smiled up at Jim and the feeling of love in the room was so palatable that even Jorge' could feel it. She hugged Jim and said, "Well, as long as you know when you asked me."

Jorge' and the girls smiled at the interplay and Kim spoke up, "Oh, get a room," and everyone except Jorge' cracked up. He just watched with a puzzled half smile.

"Sorry Jorge'," Jim said still smiling. "It is a little family joke that would be indelicate to explain." Turning towards the girls he continued. "You have already met the one with the smart mouth."

"Hi Jorge'," Kim said smiling. "Thanks again for helping us today."

"The other," Jim said continuing and still smiling, "is Kim's younger and smarter sister Blake."

"Hey," Kim yelled in mock protest.

"I'm glad to meet you Jorge'," Blake said smiling as she gently punched her sister on the arm. "Thanks for watching out for my big sister. She needs a keeper to watch out for her."

"Hey," Kim yelled in protest again. "What is this? Pick on Kim day."

"I am glad to meet you Senora JJ and Senorita Blake." Jorge' said with a smile. Looking at Kim his smile broadened and he said, "De' Nada, I would be honored to be your keeper anytime."

JJ stepped to the young gang banger and hugged him as she said, "Thank you so much for watching out for my baby."

It wasn't just a normal physical hug that a grateful mother would give someone that had helped their child. With Abby's help, JJ hugged Jorge' with her whole being.

Jorge' was a little surprised when the Holy Man's beautiful girlfriend or wife stepped to him to hug him to thank him for helping her daughter. He really hadn't done that much. He was even more surprised at the hug itself because he had never felt anything like it. The closest sensation he could relate to was the warm feeling when the Holy Man touched him but it was so much more. It felt like his whole being was being enfolded and lifted to a higher plain. Jorge' suddenly wanted to shout with joy at the ecstasy that filled his mind and body. He felt the sensual components of the hug, the body of the woman pressed against him, and felt himself get hard from the sensations but it was so much more than that. It was as if his rampant manhood was only the punctuation for the most beautiful poem in the world.

Jorge' was slightly disappointed when JJ stepped back but only slightly. His spirit continued to be buoyed by the feeling that he had just experienced something very near a religious experience.

Kim and Blake had been watching with interest at the interplay between Jorge and JJ.

"I want to try that," Blake thought as she stepped forward to take her mother's place. Aloud she said, "All kidding aside Jorge'. Thank you for watching out for my big sister." Then Blake and Amy enfolded Jorge' in a hug.

"Next," Kim thought.

Jorge's mind was still reeling from the hug that JJ had given him when the young girl stepped into the circle of his arms and wrapped her arms around him. That feeling of being lifted returned, the same but different. The same joy at being alive and so closely connected to another human being was there but playfulness was included. It was like he was being lifted to the clouds like with JJ but, instead of worshiping at the clouds, it was to play with the clouds. Jorge' felt like he would burst from the excitement and joy of the moment, of being alive. The sensual feel of JJ's breasts pressed against him was replaced by the rock hard nubs of Blake's lemon sized breasts. He could feel the full length of Blake's body pressed against him and could feel his rampant cock pressed against the young girl's belly.

Jorge' didn't know if it was a minute or an hour before Blake stepped back with a smile.

"You hug good Jorge'," the young girl said.

Jorge' could only look at her with a dazed expression. He could see her hard nipples clearly outlined on her t-shirt and was surprised when she reached down to cup her own overheated pussy.

Jorge's gaze was interrupted by Kim stepping up to him and saying, "A hug does seem like a more proper thank you," just before she and Alice enfolded him.

Jorge' thought everything started moving in slow motion as Kim pressed herself against him and wrapped her arms around him. It seemed like his body had gone hyper sensitive and every sensation accepted by his senses and savored for their full impact by slicing each second into a million tiny shards of time. He could feel how her hard nipples first touched his chest through the layers of her t-shirt and his. He could feel in the split microsecond how the hard nipples were flattened against his chest and the less hard but no less sensitive areola were pressed against him. He could feel her hard, apple sized breasts press against him as she moved against him. He could feel it as the rest of her body molded itself against his. First her belly was pressed against his belly. Then her wet pussy pressed against his hard cock and he knew it was wet. Her pussy and his cock were only separated by the thin material they were both wearing. He was buoyed up like with the two previous hugs but this was different too. He was carried to the clouds again but this wasn't to worship or to play. These clouds were beds for them to make love on.

Kim was startled and excited by the sudden entanglement of their spirits. She felt like she was in white water rapids being carried down a river and she didn't even care what was at the other end. She didn't know if it was a killer waterfall or calm waters but she raised her face to Jorge'. Kim's lips brushed against Jorge's as she murmured, "Protecting me deserves more than a hug. It deserves a kiss too." Then she kissed him with the soul wrenching kiss she remembered Jim giving her mom the night before.

Jorge' felt like he was making love. Someplace in a distant part of his mind he knew that he was standing in a kitchen with a beautiful young girl in his arms and that her mother, sister, and the Holy Man was watching him kiss her. He also knew this beautiful young girl was real and wasn't distant. Each movement of her body against him drove him to new heights of wonderment. Each movement of her lips on his drove him crazy with lust. Each movement of her tongue against his as they dueled drove him to new heights of ecstasy. Jorge' felt like he was spiraling higher and higher as the hug and kiss continued. He was aware that his hands had dropped to Kim's ass and he was pulling her pussy tight against a rampant cock that seemed harder than it had ever been before. It seemed like his prick was a rod of steel and would burst through the clothes of the two of them and sink into this wonderful person that was in his arms. Sink into that warm wet pussy that he could feel and see in his mind. He could feel how their spirits had joined in the kiss and could suddenly feel other spirits join them, lift them to new heights.

Jim, JJ and Blake had indeed joined with Kim. They could see and feel the joy in her and how she was carrying Jorge' higher and higher. At first they were going to try to slow Kim down but a firm admonishment from Alice stopped them. Then an invitation from Alice to join with them was accepted and they all spiraled upward in a spiritual dance of joy and delight at being alive.

Jorge' reached a pinnacle that he was sure no mortal could go beyond and live but he did, barely. He climaxed. His cock started pulsing against Kim and Kim climaxed with him. All five humans climaxed at the same time in a mind-shattering climax that left them all gasping for breath and shaking as they rode the rolling waves of ecstasy that slammed through their bodies and minds.

Blake was sitting on the floor and leaning against the cabinet breathing hard when Jim finally became aware of his surroundings again. JJ was leaning against him and he was leaning back against another cabinet. His arms were around JJ and his hands were cupping both her breasts with the nipples caught between his fingers. JJ was slumped forward against his hands with her ass pressed back against his wet crotch. He couldn't believe it. He had cum in his pants. He hadn't cum in his pants since high school.

Jim looked at Jorge' and Kim and was surprised to see them still standing. They still had their arms around each other but they were still shaking from the force of the climax. It seemed like the only thing keeping them upright was the way they were braced against each other.

Jim suddenly became aware of something else. He was aware of Jorge' the same way he was aware of JJ and her daughter's.

"Al, does this mean what I think it means?" Jim asked his alien.

There was a long moment before the alien responded. "I think it does Jim," the alien said with wonder. "But I don't know if it was me, or Alice or Amy or Abby or even all of us together that split to create this new being. In fact, I don't think any of us split."

"I couldn't tell either," Alice said with equal wonder. "It was like we were all someplace else but still within his mind and, when we came back, we left something that was viable and could grow."

"I am more accustomed to the human mind than I was last night," Al said slowly for all to hear. "I had a clearer view of the process than I did last night and was watching to determine the source of our procreation, or contagion as the General would view it. I have never seen anything like it in the billions of years I have been serving my entities," Al continued with awe apparent in every syllable.

"You were able to see how it happened?" Abby asked in surprise.

"Not exactly," Al replied after hesitating another moment. "The human mind is an amazing construct with untapped potential that I haven't come close to figuring out yet. I am not sure exactly what I saw but it seemed like an opening to someplace else was created when the body and mind reach a specific state of heightened awareness. The nearest similar occurrence in human experience that I could find in Jim's mind is the religious state of mind strived for by many religions. I found an experience in Jim's mind from his childhood, when he was about 14 years old and he accompanied his parents to a religious celebration. During the celebration Jim had an experience with a similar, ah, portal opening."

"I remember that," Jim said amazed at the clarity of the memory. "We went with some neighbors to one of those Holy Roller Easter services. Everyone said I was saved. We moved right after that and I guess the saving just wore off."

"You were only able to view and feel the results of the experience," Al corrected. "You were not able to examine the actual process that had occurred. The human mind records everything even though your conscious mind only acknowledges a small part of what is recorded. There are some species with that capability but not many. The portal opening is a new thing to me. The process is unique to the human mind and I have never seen or heard of anything like it in the millennia I have existed. This is what happened."

The scene played like a movie with Jim's mind the screen for all to watch. Jim could see himself as a young teenager in the reflection from the car windows as he got out of their old, beat up car in front of a country church. He watched like a passenger in some kind of carnival ride as the teen in his memory entered the church with his family. He could remember being a little scared and curious at the singing and yelling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.