Alien - The Beginning
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

General Robert (Bobby) Lewis Branch was a very dark man inside. The way he was raised demanded that General Branch have complete control over every aspect of his life and all those around him. The way he was raised also ensured his complete contempt and disrespect for women. He wasn't a homosexual by any stretch of the imagination. Bobby Branch was a hard core, rabid heterosexual but women, in his mind, were only receptacles and tools. Bobby Branch had never learned the softer emotions of loving or caring for another person. Those emotions were so foreign to him that he didn't even grasp the concept that they could exist.

Bobby Branch had grown up in a home dominated by a mean, drunk father and a weak mother who allowed his father to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Little Bobby Branch, his older sister by one year and younger sister by one year had been beaten whenever his father needed someone to hit and they hadn't been able to hide quick enough. His mother was often beaten instead because she was slower but, her punishment also included very brutal sex.

Bobby Branch was used to seeing his father throw his mother down and fuck her in front of him and his two sisters as he was growing up. His father seemed to enjoy humiliating his mother in front of her children and Bobby learned to enjoy humiliating females too. His father often pushed Bobby's mother over the back of the couch Bobby and his sisters were sitting on while watching TV. Sometime he would tear her blouse open so her tits would sway and swing under her while he pounded into her. Bobby and his sisters could only stare in terror and fascination while their father brutally fucked their mother. Sometimes his father would force his mother to bend over the couch from the front. Bobby and his sisters couldn't see their mom's tits in this position but they had a clear view of their father's big cock as it slammed in and out of their mom's hairy pussy. They also had a clear view when their father was finished with their mother and pulled his deflating cock out of her. They could see the milky looking goo ooze from her reddened gash. Bobby's older sister had scooped some of the goo onto her finger and sniffed it once when she thought her dad wasn't watching. She was about eleven. His dad was watching though. His dad made his sister lick it off her fingers then scoop more out of her mom's pussy and lick that off too. This extra little exercise evolved into Bobby's sister cleaning his father's cock with her fingers as he pulled his cock from his mother. Then she would need to clean out her mother with her fingers and lick it off her fingers. His father made Bobby and his younger sister lick their older sister's fingers clean a few times too. Bobby's father complained one time that his sister was squeezing too hard with her fingers and as punishment she had to lick him clean as his father pulled his cock from his mother. Then she had to lick their mother clean. On those occasions it seemed their dad would fuck their mom two or three times over the course of the evening and Bobby's big sister got a lot of practice cleaning her father and mother.

Other times, Bobby's father would push his mother over the arm of the couch so she was laying across one of her children with her large tits pressed into them and had her face pushed into the crotch of another. This position became even more popular with Bobby's father when Bobby was about 10 years old and his father noticed that Bobby would get a little boner when his mother's tits or face was pressed against his crotch. It was on Bobby's 11th birthday that his father made him pull his little 4 1/2 inch boner out and made his mom suck it while she was being fucked. That was the first time Bobby had actually ejaculated. His father had stated grandly that a blow job was the best birthday present a boy could get. After that incident, whoever had their mom's face in their crotch had to pull their pants down and their mom had to lick the pussy or suck the prick she had her face against.

Bobby was about 11 ½ when he saw his father share his mother with his friends for the first time. His father's friends, four of them, had come home with him from the bar. Bobby's mother had begged his father to send him and his sisters to bed. Bobby's father had only laughed and said the kids needed to know what kind of a whore their mother was and should stay right where they were. The first time it happened Bobby had been scared and his sisters were crying as the men took turns using all three of their mom's holes. It was the first time Bobby had seen someone get fucked in the ass since it wasn't his dad's favorite hole. One of his dad's friends got impatient because the man in his mom's pussy was taking too long so he simply shoved his cock up her ass. Bobby's mom looked like she was trying to scream but she also had a cock in her mouth so when she opened her mouth to scream around the cock she was sucking, it was shoved down her throat and only faint, gurgling sounds came out.

It wasn't long after the first time Bobby's dad shared his mom with his friends that his dad fucked his older sister for the first time. She was getting some nice sized tits, about the size of large apples, and was getting hair on her pussy too. The occasions his sister had been the recipient of his mom's pussy licking while she was bent over and being fucked, his dad had played with his sisters tits and made his mom lick her until his sister had climaxed. Bobby's sister had screamed and cried the first time his dad had fucked her. She was a small girl, and was almost 13 at the time. His dad had a very big cock so it was very painful for the young girl. In the end she did get fucked right there on the couch in front of her mom, brother and sister. There was some bleeding that first time. Bobby could see the red tinged goo seeping out of his sister. His dad made his mom clean his sister with her mouth. After that first time it seemed that Bobby's dad was always fucking his sister. His dad would sit on the couch with them while watching TV and his older sister was forced to sit on his lap with her dad's hard cock in her pussy. His mother's position was on her knees in front of them licking his balls, cock, and her daughter's pussy.

The next time his dad brought friends home to fuck his mom, Bobby's dad didn't participate. He sat on the couch and watched his wife being gang fucked while he fucked his oldest daughter with his son and youngest daughter sitting on either side of him.

Bobby's 12th birthday present started as another blow job from his mom. Those were getting pretty common because his dad liked watching his mom suck on his not so little cock while he fucked her or his big sister. Bobby's cock had grown to a respectable 5 ½ inches over the last year and now his ejaculation was so much his mom couldn't swallow it fast enough to keep it from coming out the corners of her mouth. His dad was making his little sister clean his mom's face of the excess but she seemed to like it. Bobby's dad stopped his mom before he could cum and told her to get on her knees. Then he told Bobby to get on top of his mom and fuck her. Bobby had seen his mom fucked often enough in that position that he knew what the instructions meant and he complied. Bobby was always instructed to participate in some way after his 12th birthday. He was sucked by his mom or his older sister. He even got to fuck his older sister a few times. Bobby's younger sister was always designated to be the clean up person, with her mouth. She would clean her mom's and big sister's pussies whenever they started oozing cum. Even if there was still a cock in the pussy which was something his dad always seemed to enjoy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.