Alien - The Beginning - Cover

Alien - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Jim arrived at JJ's before 5:00 PM with Chinese take-out and a six-pack of Seven-Up. Jim hadn't checked with her about supper or the sodas. He decided to surprise her. That should be possible if he just didn't tell her. Surprises were fun.

Jim heard the imperative, "AND I GET TO GO FIRST," as he opened the car door and he had to smile. 48 hours earlier he couldn't have even imagined a conversation between a mother and daughter about which would get to make love to him first. Well, he could have imagined it but it would have been complete fantasy. This wasn't a fantasy.

Jim's questing mind also found Kim and Blake upstairs, naked, excitedly waiting for him to get there. He heard, "Mooommm," from Kim in his mind. "Can't we at least watch?"

Jim's mind quest also found General Branch's watchers in a van just down the street from JJ's home. The fact that he was being watched made him angry but he couldn't do anything about it now. He couldn't do anything until he raised some cash and got an acceptable vehicle that allowed all of them to get away. He wasn't about to leave JJ and her daughters. They were more of a family than the close-knit Cleaver family on Leave it to Beaver.

JJ waited a handful of heartbeats after he knocked before answering the door. That would be normal after all. She was as beautiful as ever and any heterosexual male would say way above average on the outside. JJ was a 5' 2", 115 pound, 36 year old doctor that any red blooded male would enjoy examining, or being examined by. She had long light brown, almost blonde hair that she normally wore in a bun. JJ's figure was a slim 33 — 24 — 32 with a well rounded C cup, and was certainly fun to look at. The inclusion of a splinter of an alien that allowed her to touch his mind with all the love and trust often mentioned in love poems but seldom if ever occur in real life put her in a completely different category.

"Hi Jim," JJ said aloud. "Thanks for bringing something to eat. This has been a long day and I sure didn't feel like cooking."

In her mind JJ said, "I get you first but then you had better get upstairs. Kim told me what happened in class today and under the bleachers. That poor girl is so horny I had to take my dildo away from her. She was going to break her cherry with a piece of plastic," the young mother thought in frustration.

"I took a chance that you would like Chinese and seven-up," Jim said smiling as he handed the sacks of food to JJ.

"Did she tell you the boy sitting next to her in class made her cum by eating her today?" Jim thought as his grin spread.

"Jiiimmmmm," Kim thought in that age old teen lament when someone says something they shouldn't. "He didn't eat me. He only licked me, just a little."

JJ winked at Jim and thought, "I guess you forgot to tell me about that part young lady," as she linked arms with Jim to walk into the house.

"Kim," Jim thought patiently. "A girl has been well and truly eaten when she cums as hard as you did while someone is licking her pussy."

Jim could see Kim through Blake's eyes. Kim was sitting naked on the bed, cross legged, and with her arms crossed under her little cone shaped tits. Kim was trying to look offended but Jim could see the crinkles at the corners of her eyes. He could also see the way her slit was pulled open by the way she was sitting and the copious moisture gathering in her virgin opening. The areolas on her apple sized tits were crinkled and her nipples were hard. This girl is horny Jim thought as he felt the blood flowing into his dick.

Jim noticed the image of Kim in Blake's mind was slightly different from his own. Blake saw Kim as the epitome of beauty and grace that she would always strive for but never achieve. Jim realized that Blake's big sister was her hero.

"Interesting," Al said in his mind.

"What," Jim asked. He knew the alien in his own mind was referring to his hardening cock but didn't know what was interesting about it.

"I can control that bodily function to make it hard, keep it hard, or to make it soft," the alien said, "but when I don't specifically control it your appendage still operates in an automatic mode."

"Mom," Blake thought to them, "Amy said Jim was looking at Kim through me. Is that an invasion of privacy?"

"Who's Amy?" Jim asked. Aloud he asked, "Should we eat before making plans for tonight?"

Aloud JJ answered, "Yes, we should eat it while it is hot. Chinese tastes terrible reheated." In her mind she answered, "Amy is Blake's alien. I named mine Abby." Aloud she called, "Girls, Jim's here with dinner. Come on down so we can eat it while it's hot."

"No honey," JJ answered Blake's privacy query but Jim and Kim could hear too. "It isn't an invasion of privacy. Consider it an advanced form of child monitoring. Besides," JJ continued and Jim could hear the smile in her thoughts now, "I don't think privacy exists for us any longer in the conventional sense," she paused in her thoughts as she considered for a moment and more seriously said, "and I think I am glad."

"I'm glad too," Kim thought. Aloud she called, "Coming mom."

"Me too," Blake echoed her big sister. Aloud she called, "Me too."

JJ and Jim deposited the sodas and Chinese food on the kitchen counter as bare feet pattered down the stairs. Jim pulled JJ into his arms and gently nuzzled her neck. "This feels so good," he thought. "You make me feel complete."

"Yes it does," Al responded in surprise!

"Oh yes," JJ thought. "Complete is the right word. What do you think Abby?"

"Mmmmmm," was her alien's only response.

"Abby?" Jim asked in his mind.

"Everyone else has a name so I named my partner Abby," JJ explained as she snuggled into Jim's arms.

"Oh get a room," Blake said as she walked into the kitchen, still naked.

"Didn't we already do this?" Kim asked as she followed her little sister into the room.

JJ burst out laughing. The statement, "get a room," the evening before had instigated the lovemaking session that had resulted in JJ and her daughters having an alien passenger.

"What about our watchers in the van?" Jim asked the group at large in his mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.