Alien - The Beginning - Cover

Alien - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Introduction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

My goal with these stories is to write something hot, but to write a good story too. I hope this story inspired gallons of cum to be splashed onto something or someone. Better yet, into someone. Let me know what you think. Also let me know if it was onto or into. I guess I am just a curious, Misguided Child.

Comments: MFff, Mf+m+, MMMFF, MC, Inc, SciFi

Story Plan:

Book 1 - Alien — The Beginning

1) Part 1 — Alien Crash - Chapters 1 — 7 - Completed

2) Part 2 — Building a Family - Chapters 8 — 20 - Completed

3) Part 3 — Planning a getaway - Chapters 21 — 33 - Completed

4) Part 4 — Contagion - Getting away — Chapters 34 — 48 — In editing

Alien — The Commune

1) Part 1 - Finding a home

2) Part 2 — Recruiting followers

3) Part 3 — Attacked by the system

Alien — World Peace

1) Part 1 — National Organization

2) Part 2 — International Involvement

3) Part 3 — Armageddon

Intro: A high school teacher has a close encounter with an alien that crash lands on earth. The alien is a spirit type of being and must have a host to survive. The alien's host that brought it to earth was dying in the crash so it needed a new host quick and our high school teacher was the only mind available.

The alien has no real powers of its own. The nature of the alien's symbiosis is that it can enhance any power or ability it finds in its host. What are the limits or capabilities of the human mind? Folklore and rumor give us hints that we can read minds, bend spoons or effect our environment in other ways with only our minds as tools. The US and Russia both have psychic research and popular fiction reports they can use remote viewing for espionage and even assassination. The adventure in this story is finding out what our capabilities are and where they will take us. OH, and we really deserve to have a little fun along the way.

Forward

Jim Bronson was hiking along the California/Arizona border and it was right at dusk. He was in a desolate desert area in the Kofa Game Preserve about half way between I-10 and I-8 and he loved it. He had been hiking these hills along the Colorado River since he had graduated from Arizona State with his Masters Degree in Geology back in the late 90's. Going to college had been starting over for Jim when he refused to reenlist in the Army after 12 years of service. His disillusionment with the military had morphed into a love for geology. However, the dreams of his future accomplishments in the field of geology at graduation were long since dead. He had never found any discoveries that would bring all the worlds' great universities to his door and nubile young women at his feet. All the economic booms of the 80's and 90's seemed to pass his field by. Geology was important. Everyone agreed on that point because it could show us how the world was put together and give us clues about how the tectonic plates were moving. Geology could even give clues to the global warming controversy. Geology may have been important, but not enough to invest money into. All the investment money was going into things for the future technologies like fuel cells and nano technology. Despite the disappointments and lack of financial success, Jim was fairly happy with his field and his life.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.