A Basic Instinct
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Following her captivity and abuse from Rick; her stalker, Debbie vowed to stay away from men and their mistreatment of her. Can Debbie stick to her decision, or will her true nature win through?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking   Prostitution  

Debbie returned to the drabness of her flat feeling more than a little bit depressed.

It had been a good weekend, nice being back in the comfort of her mother's house. She had a nice wad of cash in her purse, and she'd earned most of it in a very enjoyable way. Now though she was back to what had become her normal life in this damp and stale flat and in the morning she would have to get up early and go to work in the corner shop.

She crawled into her bed and slept the night away, she went to the shop and tried not to notice the way Mr. Jenkins looked at her. She made a determined effort not to flinch when he accidently brushed against her, which was a little too often for her peace of mind.

When the shop closed at the end of the day and she walked into the back to collect her bag and her coat, she smiled brightly and confidently at Mr. Jenkins. "I'm just off now Mr. Jenkins." She told him calmly.

He stood watching as the fabric of her blouse pulled tight against her breast as she slipped her jacket over her shoulders.

She grabbed her bag and walked past her silent employer not quite meeting either of his eyes.

"Goodnight then Debbie." He said quietly.

She pulled the shop door too after her and heaved a sigh of relief. She knew that she was on borrowed time with her employer, that sooner or later he would try it one with her.

Debbie shrugged her shoulders in a philosophical way, oh well she would just have to deal with that when it happened.

She worked through the week and managed again to avoid any unpleasantness with her boss. On the Friday he even let her finish a bit earlier when she told him that she would have to go and check up on her mum's house while that lady was away.

Debbie dashed back to her flat and slung a few items into an overnight bag, then locked up her flat and went to wait for a bus.

She got off the bus at the local shops and purchased some foodstuffs and things. It was a pleasant afternoon even though it was drawing to a close, and Debbie decided to walk through the park.

As she walked past the wooded area she remembered her encounter with the tramps, and what she had let them do to her. She slowed her footsteps her eyes scanning for signs of movements amongst the trees.

Debbie was not really in the mood to deal with the likes of them today and so after one last lingering glance, she stuck to the busier foot path which took her slightly longer to walk.

Debbie had not been in the house for more than five minutes when she heard the familiar knocking on the back door.

She slid the bolt back and pulled it open to face Mr. Groves.

"What were you doing watching out for me?" she asked a bit snidely.

Mr. Groves pulled a grumpy little face. "Yes, I was hoping to see you before I left."

Debbie felt a knot of disappointment deep in her gut. "You're going away?"

He nodded his head in a surly fashion. "My wife has summoned me; she says that we need to talk."

He scowled at Debbie irritably and Debbie sniffed in offence. "It's not my fault, so don't look at me like that!" she demanded as her disappointment turned into frustrated annoyance.

"I'll be gone most of the weekend perhaps."

Debbie shrugged her shoulders feigning indifference. "I shall probably be gone by the time you get back then?"

Mr. Groves gave a disappointed little grunt, he narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. "Couldn't you stay on for a couple of extra days?"

She shook her head firmly. "No, I've got to get back for work, or I'll lose my job."

Hi mouth turned down again and he stepped back. "Well maybe I'll see you next weekend then?" he said a little snappily.

Debbie shrugged. "Maybe."

She closed the door on him with an irritable little sigh, and went to put the kettle on.

A little while later she heard Mr. Groves start the engine of his car and then pull away, and then she realised that she was all alone in the house.

"Oh pull yourself together!" she snapped as she set about tidying the place. The litter bin was full so she pulled out the bag and knotted it securely and then put a fresh one in. She opened her front door and walked to the side of the house where the larger bin was kept.

Debbie didn't rush to dispose of the rubbish, but she didn't dawdle either, because the evening was drawing in, and cooling fast. She was only out of sight of the front door for seconds as she walked casually back around and re entered the house. She paused long enough to drop the catch on the front door before heading back for the kitchen.

As she passed the living room doorway though, a movement, a sound or a smell, something — stopped her in her tracks as she looked into the living room with a gasp of fear.

'Not again!' she thought frantically to herself. 'This can't happen to me - AGAIN!

There was someone in there! She saw a shadow or movement; she could hear a laboured breathing.

She backed away slowly her heart thundering in her chest, her eyes fixed on that empty doorway.

She backed the way she had come, making her way as silently as her frightened gasping would allow, her back touched the closed front door and she turned to unlock it.

Everything happened so fast!

Just as her shaking hand reached the catch a strong arm wrapped around her waist; pulled her back and against a wall, a human breathing- stinking wall!

She opened her mouth to scream as a dirty hand slapped across her face clamping down so hard over her lips that the tears sprang to her eyes.

"Now then girly where do you think you might be going?"

That deep gravelly voice was instantly familiar to Debbie as he effortlessly lifted her and carried her through to the living room.

Standing waiting for them with the biggest most stupidest grin on his grimy face was Burt.

So the human wall who was holding her so tightly and whose voice had been so familiar HAD to be Will.

Debbie sagged weakly against him as she remembered the two tramps from the park.

Remembered how they had waylaid her with the plan to rape her. She remembered how she had persuaded them not to, but she'd let them each see her boobs and she'd let them each suckle on one. They'd laid her down on the ground sucking on her boobs and fingering her pussy while they had pulled on their dicks. They had given her the most intense orgasm as they'd spilled their sperm all over her.

She gave a shudder as the memories washed over her and Will moved his hand away from her face.

"We saw you in the park earlier." He whispered gruffly into her ear. "We thought that you were going to come and visit with us, but you went the other way, so we followed you home and we watched and we waited."

While he'd been whispering into her ear, he'd been pulling open her top. Now he pulled down the cups of her bra so that her little pert boobs sprang free and he pinched at the nipples for a moment.

"You won't hurt me?" Debbie begged huskily as she felt the twinges shooting from her nipples down to her abdomen.

Will chuckled into her ear. "Oh we don't want to hurt you girl. All we've talked about since we met you that day in the park was how you sounded when you came for us." He continued to fondle and squeeze her boobs as Burt came closer — still with that stupid grin on his face!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.