A Basic Instinct - Cover

A Basic Instinct

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Following her captivity and abuse from Rick; her stalker, Debbie vowed to stay away from men and their mistreatment of her. Can Debbie stick to her decision, or will her true nature win through?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking   Prostitution  

"I really need to take a shower before your friend arrives." Debbie said as she climbed off Mr. Groves.

Mr. Groves sat up from where he'd been half lying on the sofa, being fucked silly by this young harlot. His dick was now well and truly sated and his balls had been emptied for the last time today.

"I'll leave you in peace then for a bit." He stood up to fasten his trousers.

"Did Mr. Wilson give any instructions about tonight?" she suddenly asked him, feeling a little uncertain.

Mr. Groves turned back, with a look of surprise on his face. "I almost forgot!" he exclaimed as he rummaged through his bag and pulled out an envelope. "He dropped this off this morning, but I was only to give it to you if you had agreed to see him."

He handed her the plane white envelope and Debbie took it and placed it on the kitchen table.

She saw Mr. Groves out and slid the bolt across then she set the percolator going and went upstairs to take a much needed shower.

She slipped into a light summer dress and towelled her hair dry, then ran comb through it.

Back in the kitchen she poured herself a coffee and sat down to read Mr. Wilson's letter.

There was a nice little wad of cash inside as well and Debbie counted out one hundred and fifty pounds. She unfolded the sheet of paper and scanned the letter.

"Oh my!" she murmured softly as she read his instructions. "What is it with these dirty old men and the things that they get off on?"

She cooked herself a light dinner and treated herself to a glass of wine to relax her nerves. She still had moments of anxiety that were the legacy of Rick and his abuse of her.

She shivered whenever she looked at the stairs and the banister; remembered how he'd chained her up so that her feet were barely touching the ground. Then he had flogged her with that multi tailed whip of his until she was sobbing hysterically. Then he had fucked her hard, punishing her for the way she had let Mr. Groves use her. Hurting her for enjoying the things that Mr. Groves had done to her.

Now Mr. Wilson was visiting her, and the first thing he wanted was for her to be hogtied, so that he could sweep in and rescue her, like a knight of old.

Mr. Groves would be coming round soon to help her set the stage. She finished her dinner and gulped back her wine and sat waiting for the familiar knock on her back door.


"So how do you feel?" Mr. Groves asked courteously. "Are you comfortable?"

Debbie turned her head to look at him, she was lying naked, and face down on her sofa with her knees bent back so that Mr. Groves could tie her wrists to her ankles. "As comfortable as I can be like this, I suppose." She grumbled softly.

"Right I just need to slip this in to give you a good time while you wait." He held up a nice shiny little silver bullet for her to see.

Debbie gave a little wince as he pried her legs apart with rough hands. He pushed the bullet right up into her crotch, and then he switched it on.

Debbie gave a soft grown as it stimulated her clitoris and got her juices flowing once more.

"Now for the blindfold." He slipped it over her head throwing her into darkness.

Mr. Groves sat watching her for a moment; he really hoped he could spend some more time with her before she left the house again. He reached across impulsively to kiss her affectionately on the cheek. "Have a good time Debbie." He whispered into her ear before he walked silently from the room.

He went round to his own house just next door to find his old friend waiting for him.

"She's all ready for you." he told him calmly.

"Excellent Groves." The jolly looking man spoke with a quiet gentle voice that always took everyone by surprise.


Debbie lay in the darkness whimpering occasionally as her vibrating clitoris drove her to another little orgasm.

She didn't hear the back door, didn't know how long he'd been standing their watching her. It was the sudden disturbance of the air around her that alerted her to his presence.

"Is there someone there?" she cried out tearfully, "if there is someone there, then please can you help me?"

A rough hand stroked gently down her thigh.

"My poor girl," that soft dignified voice whispered. "What has been done to you?"

Debbie gave a little sniffle, "the bad man did this to me; he stripped of my clothes and then bound my hands behind me." She gave another little sob, "please sir will you release me?" she begged.

"Of course my child."

He seemed to take forever to undo the knots, and all the time he was fiddling, the little bullet was humming merrily in her crotch driving her to yet another orgasm.

He released her from her bondage so suddenly that Debbie's legs flopped down allowing the little bullet to finally fall away from her over stimulated clitoris. He gently rolled her onto her back and lifted the blindfold, and Debbie blinked up at him with huge innocent eyes.

"Oh sir!" she whispered tearfully, "the bad man did something terrible to me and now I need to be fucked or I'll ... I'll just go mad, I'm so horny sir. Please will you fuck me good?" she begged.

Mr Wilson stepped away from her as though in shock. "My dear girl!" he exclaimed, "I couldn't possibly!"

She sat up reaching for the zip of his trousers, "oh please sir! I'd be ever so grateful!"

He paused as though considering her request and his hesitation gave her the opportunity to unzip his trousers and slip her tiny hand inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.