A Basic Instinct
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Following her captivity and abuse from Rick; her stalker, Debbie vowed to stay away from men and their mistreatment of her. Can Debbie stick to her decision, or will her true nature win through?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking   Prostitution  

Mr. Groves sat back with a happy little sigh; his face was all wet and shiny with his and her juices, but his grin was wide and genuine. "So what would you like to do now?"

Debbie fastened her blouse and tugged her skirt down in a prim manner as she moved away from the table. "I don't know, I was thinking of taking a shower, I don't know what you were planning." She shrugged as she looked at him questioningly.

Mr. Groves' grin widened, "you know Debbie, I've always had a bit of a fantasy, and tonight you could fulfil it for me."

She gave him a wary kind of look, "what exactly is your fantasy?" she asked cautiously.

"Oh I just liked the idea of watching you undress and watching while you stepped into the shower, and watching while you soaped yourself all over." His voice was getting a little higher indicating his growing excitement.

Debbie didn't reply she merely walked from the room and went upstairs. Mr. Groves gave a little chuckle as he followed.

She'd left her bedroom door open and Mr. Groves stood in the doorway as she slowly unbuttoned blouse, she let it slip from her shoulders and then it fell to the carpet.

She reached behind to unclasp her bra and allowed it to join her blouse on the floor.

Mr. Groves had always loved Debbie's pert little boobs with her hard nipples which always seem to be sticking out through whatever it was she was wearing.

Debbie unfastened her skirt and slid it over her slender hips. It fell to the ground pooling around her feet and Mr. Groves took a deep shaky breath as she began to tug at her lacy little knickers.

She shot him a little peek and then turned to walk into the bathroom. Mr. Groves again followed her, but remained in the doorway watching as she switched on the shower and stepped under the water.

She tipped back her head and closed her blue eyes as the water poured over her copper coloured locks, plastering it to her scalp.

Mr. Groves let out another little sigh as she picked up the soap and began to lather her skin.

She started across her belly and moved slowly up to her breast, under them first, then rubbing in a circular motion as she worked her way up and over the nipple and then across the top of her breast and between them. Then her hand slid across her shoulders and a little more briskly down her arms.

Debbie turned away from him then and bent slightly sticking out her rounded little butt towards him. She ran her soapy hands down her thighs and her knees and her lower legs.

She turned back towards him as she soaped up her hands and then began to lather at her tiny triangular patch of pubic hair, around and around in a slow hypnotic motion that had Mr. Groves leaning forward to see better through the gathering steam.

"Enough Debbie." He growled suddenly.

Debbie after a fleeting look of surprise at him, put the soap down and allowed the running water to rinse her off.

She stepped from the shower and wrapped a fluffy white towel around her.

Debbie would have left the bathroom, if Mr. Groves hadn't been blocking the way. She frowned at him.

"I want to dry you." he told her gruffly.

"What here?" she glanced around the tiled bathroom and then looked back at Mr. Groves.

Mr. Groves didn't answer he merely reached out and tugged at her towel. It came away in his hand, and Debbie gave a little shiver as she now stood naked and wet in front of his lecherous gaze.

He bunched up the towel and began to roughly dab at her. "Lift your arms," he grunted suddenly, and then, "turn around," he rubbed and dabbed and rubbed some more. "Now turn back and open your legs a little."

Debbie had stood silent and disinterested as he had rubbed at her skin. Now though as he rubbed the towel up her inner thigh, she let out a soft little groan.

The bumpy material touched against her clitoris and she gave a delicate little shiver.

Mr. Groves snatched the towel away and threw it to the ground. "Go and lie on the bed." He ordered abruptly.

Debbie could feel herself getting wet as she did as he ordered.

"Close your eyes Debbie and don't you dare open them," he whispered as he sat beside her on the bed.

Debbie screwed her eyes tightly closed and waited, hardly daring to breathe.

She felt the movement of air just before his fingers pinched cruelly on her nipple. Debbie let out a soft cry of pain, and he pinched harder and twisted. "Quiet!" he hissed, "or else I'll have to gag you."

She clamped her lips tightly together, keeping her eyes tightly closed and waited until he eased the pressure.

The relief was followed by tingling as she felt the blood flowing once more and she let out a soft little sigh.

He stroked lightly down to force his way between her legs. Debbie put up a token resistance but didn't fight him.

He rubbed at her clitoris with two of his fingers. "God you're so wet Debbie!" he exclaimed in mock surprise.

She could hear him moving slightly as he fumbled at his trousers suddenly. "Open your eyes Debbie and look at me." He commanded.

She did as she was told and turned her head in his direction. He was rubbing at his dick as he continued to finger her, his breathing getting a little more agitated.

"Here Debbie you hold me."

Debbie sat up a little and curled her fingers tightly around his hard cock; she slowly began to move her hand up and down, along the length of his shaft.

"Fuck me with your fingers Mr. Groves; fuck me hard with your fingers." She whispered softly to him as she opened her legs wider for him.

Mr. Groves didn't need any more prompting he thrust two of his digits hard into her, spearing her with them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.