Penrose Books - Cover

Penrose Books

Copyright© 2010 by KVN

Part 2 - (19??-19??)

Historical Sex Story: Part 2 - (19??-19??) - A 100 year secret history of a certain building in a unnamed American city.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

I had a pretty normal childhood, when I think about it.

The way my mother told the stories of my formative years, my Pop doted on me. We were as inseperable a father and son as she had ever seen. He held me while he tended bar, while he inspected the fuck-rooms upstairs - hell, he even held me when he got a fuck out of one of the girls. She joked about it, saying she'd wait for him to start cumming and grab me from his arms, before he could stop her. It was all she could do to get me away from him long enough to let me suck some milk out of her tits.

And right from the get-go, let's clear this up. My mom got alot of cum in her pussy - there's no two ways around that. She was as well fucked a woman as you could cum in. Do I look like my father - well, yes, for the most part. Is there any kinda concrete evidence that it was his spunk that knocked her up? No. But what you gotta understand is that that was never an issue. As far as anybody inside our cathouse was ever concerned, I was his son, in all the ways that mattered.

Now, you may think he was irresponsible, riding some young filly with me in his arms. But you have to understand that there was never any point in trying to protect a young Penrose from the birds and the bees. I saw naked flesh on parade twenty-four-seven. I saw sopping spunky pussies. I saw girls who'd just taken so much piss thrown at 'em that they looked as if they were just out of the bath. I saw 'em fuck dildos bigger than my little leg. I saw girls that, by many parents' standards, would be too young to date - and I saw them suck cum from each others' little assholes.

This I remember from my toddling days. But I also remember what happened next.

The military draft, if you recall, started in 1941. Now my daddy didn't give two shits about the news, or the war, and he was 37 - too old to get drafted to go to fucking France. But, according to my mother, that changed after the Japs hit Pearl Harbor. He signed up, against her wishes, and he promised to bring home a few sweet Madchens to suck her cunt after he'd kicked Hitler's ass. Well, that didn't happen. He died in August 1942 in northern Africa.

My childhood went on just the same. My mother took over the running of the place and I spent more time getting fussed over by the girls. Piss queen Betty Mae was the oldest, though she was more an honourary Pembrose at that point. Her daddy'd drunk himself to death when I was a baby so she lived in the fuck-house full-time, like us. As well as gettin' banged on the job, she helped organise the film shoots and the new photo shoots they were doing. At night she'd fuck my mom and they'd sleep together. I'd usually go asleep with my face in the chest of a busty prom queen. That was never a problem. Even when I wasn't able to cum I still liked to cuddle up to a big pair of teen tits and the girls liked that just fine too.

As soon as I did start cumming, the girls didn't have a moment's peace. I'd slip my willy into any hole going, any time of the day or night. The girls got a kick out of it, and bringing other kids from school over was a blast. Mom would usually swat me away, back then. I got smart about it, though. I'd wait for five or six of the drunks to fuck her silly on a table for an hour or more. Then she'd just lie in a hazy cummed out dream. Her eyes'd be open but she wouldn't give a fuck what happened. I'd climb onto her, trying my best to avoid the huge scummy puddle where she'd leaked a half pint of cum, and motherfuck her silly.

Like I said, a pretty normal childhood.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.