You Want Me to What? - Cover

You Want Me to What?

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Desperation will make you do crazy things. I was tired of doing without, and I figured women owed me, so I decided to rape one. I planned it all very carefully, and it went off like clockwork -- but then the weird shit started to happen...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW  

I'm totally insane. I slept in my car; if the cops went to Crystal's place, I didn't see them -- and I was looking, believe me! I followed Crystal to her job, then left her and went to my own, bearded and rumpled and tired. Women who asked got told I had a bad night; with guys, I generally limited myself to 'Ladies' Night' -- which was enough for them to make assumptions. Later, when the cops showed up to take me away, they would no doubt put two and two together ... At lunch, I dropped the sheets off at the coin-op with the rest of my stuff for the lady who took stuff in to wash.

When I got off work, I rolled by Crystal's and her car was there; more than that would likely get me detected, one way or another, so I went home to a TV dinner and bed.

Nothing makes you crave pussy like just having had the good stuff -- have I mentioned that? By Thursday, I had the itch -- BAD! I lived with it as best I could...

Friday, right after work, I drove thirty miles to a ski supply store to buy a ski mask, then went to a costume shop for gag stuff and finally ended up at an adult bookstore, looking for restraints and a decent hood that Crystal could wear that wouldn't interfere with kissing and stuff. That wasn't what I told myself it was for -- the official plan was to use it on my next poor victim -- but my planning all had my experience with Crystal as input data, so you can imagine ... That night, I cased Crystal's place with binoculars. Crystal had a guest, some heavyset girl -- a bleached blonde. She was short and roly-poly, but had oddly decent legs. They sat eating ice cream and watching TV until eleven, then the other girl went home -- to another apartment in the building from the way the lights came on elsewhere not long after she left. Crystal would get up and go to the slider -- the curtains were wide open -- and give me an eerie feeling as she looked all around outside, including straight at my place of concealment.

Saturday, when I rolled by at around eight on my way to a bar to drink myself stupid the lights were out at Crystal's place; I more or less assumed that she was out, too -- which for some reason sped the flow of alcohol down my throat. I took a cab home, relatively early, puked three times and crashed.

I spent all day Sunday recovering and looking at myself in the mirror; by midafternoon, I was weak, but resolved. I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening marshalling my strength, my intestinal fortitude and my mad rapist tools -- and my laundry, so I had her sheets to give back to her -- and made my way to Crystal's.

First, I spent forty-five minutes going over the exterior of Crystal's apartment block with a fine toothed comb, looking for -- and not finding -- surveillance cameras. There were a couple, but they were oriented on the parking lot, not the building. That was a lesson learned; I stayed the Hell out of the parking lot! Then I gathered up my goodies and settled in to wait. She got up at eight-thirty and wandered off out of sight of the slider, so I collected my goodies and made for her little balcony -- and was barely inside and set up before she wandered back in! I nearly crapped myself, but she was oriented on the TV and missed me as she came through the door. I stepped up behind her, covering her eyes and she let out a yelp and I realized that I hadn't pulled a weapon of ANY type and if we got into a wrestling match, I might lose... "Hey, HEY! It's me!"

"Jeezus! I know you pretty much have to sneak up on me, but, damn!"

"Sorry!"

"The bag is on the nightstand..."

"Yeah, well, I brought something that might improve things. Keep your eyes closed." I fiddled with the soft half-hood I'd purchased from the adult book store's fetish area and got it on her head one-handed, then used both to tie it off. "How's that?"

"Well, better. I thought we were going to do ski masks?" she asked.

"I have one, but it's a last resort thing because you'll see too much of me. I'm wearing it now, but it's coming off. Damned thing is hot."

"Well, okay. I was starting to worry -- what does a girl have to do to attract a certain serial rapist, anyway?"

"If I had any sense at all I wouldn't BE here!"

"Thank God you don't, then..." she started fumbling around, reaching for me. "I want a kiss."

"You're a piece of work, you are..." I leaned in and we tested lip-locks.

"Oh, that's NICE!" she breathed when we disengaged.

"Yeah..." Dammit, I finally found a woman and I have to hide from her! Life wasn't fair! "What do you want to do?"

"Not watch TV! Let's make out on the couch..."

"Let me close the damned curtains -- you can see every damned thing with them open."

"Gee, how do you know that?" she teased.

"I'm not going there -- too many dangerous admissions."

"One day you're gonna have to trust me," she reproved.

"I'm working on it, but I STILL can't see you going forever without putting me in jail the first time we have an argument."

"Sweetie, listen to us now! We're almost domestic! You wouldn't poke me with that nasty knife of yours now, would you?"

"Well, I'd be REAL unhappy about it -- but that doesn't mean you're safe! If you push me against the wall, well..."

"I'll be good."

"No surprises like that blowjob!"

"I get your cum! That's over! We've had that talk!"

"Fine -- just don't scare the piss out of me, okay? That knife or a bullet aren't really on the list of things I want to stick in you!"

"The way you put things ... I'm getting naked -- are the curtains closed?"

"Gimme a sec." So I'm farting with her curtains, halfway across the room, when I realized she could just undo the tie on that mask ... She didn't though. Problem was, I just wasn't alert -- my subconscious trusted her even though the conscious part of me didn't. I was getting sloppy -- did I WANT to get caught? But she was naked when I finished and the mask was still in place and I went over to get me some woman.

There comes a time when you know you're screwed and nothing can save you. I stepped up to Crystal and grabbed a big handful of ass cheek and put my other hand in the middle of her bare back and leaned in to smell her and suck her neck and it hit me then that I wasn't going to do without this. My hardon was pressed against her soft belly and wanted inside and there was just too much of her I didn't want to have to do without. She was right; some day soon I was going to have to trust her -- because I refused to do without and I couldn't keep this shit up forever. When that day came, I would take my life in my hands, so I would postpone it as long as I could...

"Take your clothes off," she husked. "I want to feel you." Two minutes later, I was stretched out atop her on the couch and we were rubbing ourselves against each other like a couple of wild weasels. We started dry-humping and she got soaking wet and the next thing I knew I was in her, going to town, and she was clutching me to make sure I didn't go anywhere before she got off! She clamped down and squealed and I realized I had no time to spare -- "Leggo! Not inside!" She was a good girl and let go -- but I barely fucking made it and I put a puddle between her tits that hit her chin! "Baby, Baby, Baby -- shit, shit shit!" I rubbed the underside of my cock along her split, finishing us both off. "Man, that was close! Hey, are you on birth control?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.