Windfall - Cover

Windfall

Copyright© 2010 by pj

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Found money is a good thing. As long as you use your head in dealing with it. Same goes for Women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

It turned out that Gerri had a reason to bring that up. Seems she had a jones for Josh, the student whose video she'd watched that night at work. She asked me if I would mind if she went to bed with him.

I gave that a lot of thought. Not because I had a bout of jealousy when she told me ... but because I didn't. After a while I realized I was so sure of her that it didn't bother me. But she insisted, also, that I should be reciprocated. In fact, she had a 'kink' where she wanted to watch me fuck another woman.

But I didn't want it to be Charline, for some reason I felt that would get too messy. However, it was Gerri's former school mate and best friend who seemed to fill the need and it was Charline's idea, because she worked with Pam.

I met Pam at Gerri's house on a Friday night supper. Charline had invited her, on Gerri's insistence, Charline was still disappointed that I didn't want to have sex with her but went along gamely. And she filled me in on Pam's psyche; seemed she was the sort of woman who still yearns for the wild life but is too intelligent to just 'let it all hang out', because she could logically see the results if she got involved with the wrong sort of people.

Charline told me that she'd prepped Pam with the idea that I was in the upscale porn business as a sideline and, also a student of human nature ... that I was thinking of writing a book on what made people tick, sexually.

She advised me to be as frank as I felt necessary; and that Pam would probably go along with it without much embarrassment. We developed a set of signals so that Charline could let me know whether I was going too far, or not far enough.

I was a little surprised on my introduction to Pam. She was every bit the lovely lady as Charline had said. About 5'2" brunette, nice figure. Dressed conservatively in not-tight jeans and a form fitting but not snug knit tee. With bra.

The evening started off with general small talk, from which I sort of felt left out as the only male present but, after dinner, it didn't take too long for Charline to bring up the subject.

"Brad runs an adult internet site, you know."

"Really! What sort of site ... is it straight porn ... or a swinger site?" Pam obviously was versed as to the difference.

I explained that it was more the latter, though not really for swingers but more one-one relationships, allowing for sexplay over the net. And who the clientele was.

"Heh ... sounds like what I need." She smiled a little wistfully ... or is it she smiled 'wryly'. "But I don't really go for college age boys."

"I guess I'm more of a subject for your book on sex and relationships." She gave me a smile that let me know that was an opener.

"How so? You're a very attractive young woman ... I wouldn't think you would have any problem getting male attention"

"It's not getting it I have trouble with, it's keeping it ... and the right kind of attention."

Cocked my eyebrow, I knew she would elaborate.

"I mean it seems like everything starts out well but, anywhere from a few days to a few weeks in, the guys sort of drift away from me."

"Do you think it's related to your sex lives?"

She smiled. "Yes but not the way you might think ... I love sex and most guys are good with that at first, but then either begin to think I'm too demanding ... or they want to go gonzo kinky and get into things I don't want to."

Again I asked with my expression.

Charline piped in. "I'll tell you what she means, Brad. Pam's a private person when I only knew her casually, I thought she might still be a virgin, till I mentioned that to mom and she laughed. She never talks about sex or the guys she dates. When I began to run around with her, I found out she's had way more boyfriends and guys than mom or I have."

Pam blushed and hurried to correct Charline. "I never looked at it as a contest..."

"I don't have problems getting guys because, when I'm interested in them, I let them know it."

"So you don't hesitate to flirt with them?"

"umm ... no ... I wouldn't really say I flirt, I just talk to them and find out what their interests are ... that sort of thing.

The rest of the evening went pretty well, considering how awkward it felt being set up with someone in the presence of your girlfriend and her daughter.

Pam called me later in the week, and we arranged 'our date'.


Pam and I had dinner at The Winds, a good restaurant on the NW side. As I expected she was very demurely and conservatively dressed ... she certainly didn't fit the stereotype of a sluttish young woman. Afterward she invited me back to her apartment.

Pam poured glasses of a nice Merlot for us and settled onto the couch.

"I'm happy that you're so understanding about my dilemma."

I only nodded.

"My problem is that almost all the guys I date don't understand me ... they think I'm some sort of insatiable slut ... and, even worse, some guys want me to do threesomes or group sex. The others often are intimidated or think I'm too demanding."

"I can understand that but you're certainly not sluttish. And the definition of 'demanding' depends on who defines it."

"No ... I still value my privacy and think what I do in my bedroom, or my home, is my business."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.