Ms Americana's Rescue - Cover

Ms Americana's Rescue

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Got Gal looks for Ms Americana. A sequel to Ms Americana's Descent. Codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The investigation into the car bombing was quickly ended by the police at the Chief's orders. He realized that if Ramon now owned the building that the landlord must have had something on Ramon or pissed him off him some way. He had gone to the club nightly to watch the heroine's stage shows and watch the two dogs fuck them. He also enjoyed the Flag Girl, Specter Girl and Got Chic strip followed by lesbian sex shows.

Friday night Ramon joined him at his table,

"Everything set for tomorrow night?" Ramon asked.

"Yeah, the Mayor and I will have Vale and Groves here by 8:30 for the 9:00 floor show. There will be no other security except two of my trusted men outside. They both have seen Tony, so if he appears out there they know to turn their heads at anything he does. Will you join us and attempt to talk them out of their legislation?" the chief asked.

"No, I think it has progressed too far to attempt to talk them out of it or to ask that I be placed in charge of prostitution in the city. I also don't want to lose the income from that apartment building once all the heroines are in occupancy and the Heroine Whorehouse opens for business. I think I'll just stay in my office tomorrow night and let events take their course," Ramon replied.

"So, another suspicious car bomb?" the chief asked.

No, nothing as distracting as that, they'll die in their hotel rooms so there is no suspicion thrown on me or the club. A car bomb as they left here would point the finger of suspicion at me immediately. I think our three young heroines are about to come out, and I know you enjoy their show, so I'll say good night." Ramon got up and headed into the back. He happened to glance at the clock, 7:55. Yes, the show was scheduled for 8PM and he hoped Tony had everything arranged.

Earlier that day Tony had gotten a call from Freddie, a known snitch, that Azure Angel had been asking about all the missing heroines.

"What did you tell her?" Tony asked as he watched the newsflash that Angela Greer had won her murder case and all the pimps had been convicted and sentenced to death by lethal injection.

"I said that I had heard that the three young ones were working at your club as strippers and whores. I also mentioned I had heard they would be doing a strip show at 8:00 tonight, followed by 3way lesbian sex on stage," Freddie replied. "I heard that information leading to a capture of a heroine gets the informant a night in the heroine of his choice room, to do with her as he pleases. I hear mouth, cunt and ass are all available, as is a dog if we want a private showing of that," Freddie said.

"Right, Azure Angel shows up at the club tonight from your information and we'll capture her. You then can come down to the club tomorrow night and stay with the heroine of your choice. You have any preference?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, I want that Oriental bitch, Azure Angel and a dog. I wanna have her suck my cock with those cute lips of hers as the dog fucks her," Freddie replied, the fantasy picture of that happening in his mind.

"You got it, be here at 7:00 tomorrow night," Tony told him.

After getting the information from Freddie, Azure Angel had called Angela Greer. She knew the jury was considering their verdict and Angela would be available. She got Angela's voicemail instead as the jury had returned to the courtroom. Twenty minutes later her cell phone rang and the caller ID said Angela Greer.

"Angela, I hear Lydia, Summer and Anita are all working at the Waterfront Bar as strippers, among other things," she started. Angela would know what other things meant. "Apparently the three of them will be on stage together tonight at 8:00 and I have notified Azure Angel of that. I think you need to let Lady Midnight know about this also."

"I'll let her know Yumi, but I have a celebration to attend tonight. I won the case and the office is going to celebrate the end of these pimps. However, since I don't drink at these things, I'll call you so we can get together when I get out of there. Should be by 11:00 and since we haven't seen each other in a while, I think we should after this party. Or would you like to come to the office for the party?" Angela asked.

"No, I'll pass, but we should get together as soon as possible," Yumi Wong replied.

At 8:00 that night the three college girl/heroines danced onto stage and started to entertain the customers with their wild gyrations. Everyone cheered, trying to get them to get naked and start the real show.

At 8:05 Yumi Wong entered the bar to look things over before appearing as Azure Angel. She picked out the three goons in the place and then saw Tony at the bar, looking at her. She was used to men's attention, especially with her body, so ignored his staring. It was a mistake as Tony, seeing the Oriental girl enter the bar, perked up. Azure Angel was Oriental, could this be her?

The chief also noticed the Oriental and wondered what she was doing here, looking for a job to help pay for school maybe? She appeared to be college age. It was really too bad, he thought, that Ramon didn't have Azure Angel. Getting that Oriental in here with the two white girls and the black would spice this up, as well as add a fourth to the sex. Maybe Ramon would hire this one to fill the spot.

Satisfying herself that she had located all threats, Yumi stopped a passing waitress for directions to the bathroom. She headed for it and as soon as the door closed behind her, Tony ordered the dancers on stage to continue, but not strip. He had the same idea as the chief, Azure Angel was needed on stage for this show. If that Oriental bitch was the heroine, once she appeared, she would be on stage. He pulled his tranquelizer gun and removed the dart. Turning to the waitress next to him at the bar he plunged it into her ass and watched three quarters of the injection enter her ass and then removed it and replaced it in the gun. That should only put Azure Angel out for no more than five minutes now.

From the chief of police and down, customers were upset the three were not stripping, but also knew better to complain since Ramon Prize's right hand man had told them not to. No one knew what was going on but the customers, waitresses and the three on stage all knew when Tony said strip, it would happen.

Yumi checked the bathroom and found she was alone. Except for the girls working the place, very few women came here. She climbed out the bathroom window, if Azure Angel entered the club from that direction, after Yumi Wong had left that way, her secret identity would be blown. Hurriedly stripping out of her street clothes to reveal her costume, she blew back around front. Her Oriental Martial Arts skills quickly subdued the four outside goons and she burst into the club. Two goons still acted as bouncers just inside the door and a splits kick put them both down at once. A quick look found Tony still motionless at the bar but the last goon coming at her. She dropped to a fighting crouch and waited. Her attacker did the same; apparently he knew a Martial art. Yumi wasn't worried, she had grown up from the age of two doing this and was master at a number of the forms. As they circled her ass was exposed to Tony and the dart flew true and imbedded itself in her left cheek and emptied into her system.

"OWW!" she yelped when the dart pierced her, but Tony had emptied enough into the waitress, who now was on the floor beside him, that she didn't go down quickly. Her attacker, thinking she would, launched his attack and promptly joined his friends in lala land. Azure Angel faced Tony and got two steps toward him when she swayed a moment and collapsed, joining her conquests in dreamland.

Ramon entered to see what the fuss was and watched Tony tie the fallen heroine, pick her up in a fireman's carry and head for the office with her. Ramon went to Room 18 and opened the door to find Max fucking Got Gal as Ms Americana licked his cock as it went in and out of her friend's pussy.

"Max, I need you in the office now!" he barked. Max obediently withdrew from the blonde's cunt but grabbed the brunette and shoved his cock down her throat.

"Clean me," he ordered and Ms Americana obediently cleaned his cock of Got Gal's juice. He then pulled out and hurried to Ramon's office, grabbing his pants along the way. He burst into the office and stopped at the sight of the Oriental heroine bound in the chair.

"You have Azure Angel!" he blurted.

"Yeah, get your pants on and when she comes around in a few, get her under your control and send her out on stage to join the other three in a four way lesbian fuckfest," Tony ordered and returned to his post in the club. Max pulled his jeans on as he noticed Azure Angel starting to come out of the effects of the tranquilizer. Tony popped his head back in,

"Lydia says her name is Yumi Wong," he said and was gone again. Max thought about that, Lydia Wills, aka Flag Girl, said Yumi Wong was Azure Angel's secret identity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.