Ms Americana's Rescue
Chapter 5: Heroines Continue to Lose

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Heroines Continue to Lose - Got Gal looks for Ms Americana. A sequel to Ms Americana's Descent. Codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Anita and Lydia awoke at 7PM and quickly dressed in their costumes as Got Chic and Flag Girl and headed for the Great Illusionists apartment. On arrival, they found no one home and decided to talk to the landlord, there had been no announcements of him appearing anywhere and Lydia was sure he would be home. They knocked on the landlord's door and he opened it, surprised to see the two heroines standing there.

"Flag Girl, Cot Chic, what are you two doing here?" he asked.

"We were looking for the Great Illusionist," Flag Girl replied.

"I'm sorry, he doesn't live here anymore. I think he left town about a week ago," he replied. Got Chic looked at Flag Girl,

"Well I guess we can't ask if he's seen Ms Americana recently then," she said.

"Ms Americana was here the Sunday before last to see him. She had a kid named Max with her and he now lives in that apartment," the landlord said.

"Max lives here?" Got Girl asked.

"Moved in the day the Illusionist left," he answered. "Works for Ramon Prize apparently as he's bringing strippers from the Waterfront home every night" he informed them.

"I think maybe we need to come in and discuss everything you know about that Sunday Ms Americana was here until now," Flag Girl said.

"Sure, always happy to help cute young things like you" he said as he stepped aside for them to enter. The girls both looked disgusted at his remark but decided to ignore it in the hope of getting information out of the man and correcting him on that chauvinistic remark might make him clam up or lie to them. They stepped into his apartment and he closed the door with a smile on his face.

As those two heroines entered the apartment, Green Specter and Specter Girl were creeping through the Prize warehouse looking for anything that might tell them what had happened to either of the missing heroines. Unknown to them infrared cameras were showing their presence and movements through the warehouse to a monitoring console at the Waterfront. Tony received word of their actions and went to Ramon to see what the boss wanted to do. There was nothing at the warehouse for them to find in regards to any illegal activities so their being there was harmless unless the boss wanted to add them to his collection of heroine stripper/whores. He found Ramon in the club watching as Got Gal and Ms Americana engaged in a 69 on stage for the customers. A quick word on what was happening at the warehouse and the two men left the club and got into Tony's car as a van rolled from behind the club with 10 goons in it. On the three block ride to the warehouse Tony's cell phone rang,

"Yeah," he barked.

"I just wanted to tell you that Flag Girl and Got Chic are in my apartment wanting to talk about Ms Americana, Max and the Great Illusionist," the landlord told him. "I faked an emergency in a unit to get out and call you."

"Stall them, keep them there. I have another matter to take care of and then we'll deal with them," Tony told him and ended the call. He told Ramon of this new development as they rolled in, lights off, behind the warehouse. The two men checked their dart guns, entered through the back door and waited. The van had stopped out front and the 10 men piled out and unlocked the front door and entered, throwing a light switch to illuminate the warehouse floor. Specter Girl and Green Specter were caught in the bright lights and quickly scanned the area for the threat. They saw the men approaching and quickly dropped into fighting stances.

"You bitches are trespassing," the goon in the lead said. Green Specter scanned the approaching group, no Ramon Prize, although she didn't expect the boss himself, but there was also no Tony, who she did expect to be handling this.

"Keep your eyes open and stay alert," she said in an undertone to her daughter, "Tony isn't with them and I expected he'd be here if we were detected." As Specter Girl scanned their flanks for any other presence, Green Specter addressed the men, "We are here looking for a couple of friends who supposedly came here on the last two Friday nights. If you want to tell us about them, what happened and where they are now, it won't be necessary to beat it out of you."

"Yeah right," the lead goon said. "Ten of us and the two of you and you think you can win. I was going to let you surrender and then call the cops to come and arrest you, but I guess we can beat on you awhile first. Get them!" he said as he charged. Specter Girl and Green Specter met the attack head on and quickly eliminated two opponents apiece when Green Specter heard Specter Girl cry out.

"Ouch" she cried as she felt a prick on her ass. A moment later she felt woozy and never saw the fist that buried itself in her belly. "Ooof" she said as she bent forward to meet an uppercut. The uppercut combined with the animal tranquilizer in the dart that was stuck in her buttock caused her to be out before her body hit the floor. Green Specters turning at her daughters cry caused Ramon's dart to miss her but her inattention caused her to be grabbed by two men and wrestled to the floor. The others quickly piled on to help pin her to the floor. She struggled valiantly but the six men were too strong and then she saw Tony as he jabbed her thigh with a hypodermic. A minute later her struggles started to subside and within two she joined her daughter in lala land.

"Get them tied up and back to the club," Tony ordered as he headed for the rear of the building and his car. He and Ramon went back to the club and Tony got a hold of Max, took him to the office and informed him of the two new prisoners and the others in his building, waiting to be captured. Max was to go home, they were sure the two young heroines would confront him and as he told them a story the trap would be sprung and they too would join the club employees. As they finished up the two bound and unconscious women were brought into the office. Tony supervised their untying and then their securing by wrists and ankles to the legs of the chairs they were put in. Looking at his watch he crossed to a cabinet and retrieved a bottle of the animal tranquilizer and carefully drew two injections into his syringe and then injected half the contents into each woman.

"That will make sure we have about 8 hours before they come back around. We'll get Flag Girl and Got Gal here and you can turn them when they came around in about 4 hours and then have these two when they come back." Ramon Prize had entered the office as Tony was administering the injections and listened to the plan and then spoke,

"Have the landlord come back with you. I want to reward him for his help."

"I think his dog Bruno was the first K9 to nail Ms Americana that day at the apartment," Max said.

"Bring Bruno back also; maybe he'd like to get reacquainted with the bitch or one of the others. Maybe Bruno and Sam could do a show for the customers with Ms Americana or two of the girls," Ramon said.

Max Tony and four goons left the club in two vehicles as they didn't want to be seen together. Max pulled his Mustang in front of the building entry entered the building and went up to his apartment. Tony and the helpers parked their van on the side street and awaited the signal from Max to go in.

The landlord had followed Tony's instructions and kept the two heroines at his place by telling them a laundered version of the Sunday in the apartment. He explained Ms Americana's fear of spiders and that she had been hypnotized to relieve her of that fear. The fact that he, Max and his dog had fucked her while hypnotized, he left out. He heard the door to the street open and close and two stamps outside his door and someone stomping up the stairs and figured it was Max, letting him know he was there and to send the two up.

"Hey ladies," he said, "I think that may have been Max. Maybe you should go see if he's home, want me to go with you?"

"No that's fine," Got Chic said, "we'll go by ourselves." She touched Flag Girl's arm as she appeared to be deep in thought and wasn't paying attention to the current conversation. "Come on girl, let's see if Max just got home." The two young heroines got up and left the apartment. They went up the stairs and Flag Girl pointed to the floor where a strip of light showed under the door, indicating someone had the light on. They knocked on the door.

Inside Max came to the door and checked his peephole and seeing who it was hit send on his cell phone, sending Tony a text that the girls were there. He opened the door,

"Wow! Got Chic and Flag Girl!" he exclaimed, acting surprised to see them. "What are you two doing here? I'm really so lucky, I've met Ms Americana and Got Gal and now I get to meet their sidekicks."

"So you are Max, can we come in and talk to you?" asked Flag Girl. "Ms Americana told me how much she enjoyed your friendship and we'd like to talk to you about it."

"Got Gal also told me how much she enjoyed meeting you last week," Got Chic added.

"Yes, please come in," Max said as he waved his arm to indicate they should enter. He carefully closed the door, ensuring it was not locked. He waved the two teenagers to his couch as he sat in the chair. "What can I tell you?" he asked. Downstairs the landlord was peeking out his door and saw Tony and the others enter, Tony and two other men holding dart guns. He watched them start up the stairs and quietly closed his door. He could guess what was about to happen upstairs.

"You saw Ms Americana two Thursdays ago and the next night is the last anyone has seen or heard from her. Last Wednesday Got Gal saw you at your home and you contacted Tanya O'Donnel about Ramon Prize and Friday night she also disappeared. Do you have any idea why you talk to a heroine and they disappear?" Flag Girl asked. The two knew that this boy had something to do with the disappearances, it was just too apparent he had set them up for the disappearances to be a coincidence.

"I told Ms Americana that Ramon Prize had a drug shipment coming into his warehouse the night she apparently disappeared. The Great Illusionist gave me the information saying he had overheard it at the club while on break and telling me because of my friendship with her. After meeting Got Gal I called him, told him Ms Americana was missing and that I was coming to see him. When I got here, he was gone. The landlord said he had seen him leave with several suitcases so we came up and found all his clothes gone. I knew he had gotten the reward from Brenda Wade for the information and so figured he fled town because Got Gal was looking for Ms Americana and didn't want to be here when she arrived. Since I was his friend and the rent was paid through the end of the month, I decided to move in. I called Tanya O'Donnel about the drugs and I thought Ramon Prize had something to do with it all then I went home and got my stuff, left my folks a note and came back here. The next morning I read my mother had also left, running off with a lover, and my dad had committed suicide. Really that's all I kn..." The door burst open as Tony and his men poured into the apartment. Both heroines jumped to their feet and charged the thugs, only to feel the needles puncture their bellies as Tony and the others shot them with the animal tranquilizer filled darts. They both got one punch thrown at two of the underlings before their vision dimmed and they slumped to the floor unconscious. The landlord chose that moment to make his appearance and stepped into the apartment.

"What do you want?" one of the men growled as he pointed his weapon at him. The landlord hurriedly raised his hands in surrender.

"That's okay, let him in," Tony ordered. "Get these two tied up and out to the van."

"Are you parked on South Street?" the landlord asked.

"Yeah," Tony replied.

"I have a side door there and I can show you the way to it. You wouldn't have to take them out the front going that way."

"Okay boys follow Mr. Landlord here and get them in the van and back to the club and the normal place. I'll go with Max to your apartment and wait for you, we need to talk," Tony told the landlord. When the landlord joined them, Tony told him to get his dog and come to the Waterfront, pull around out back and someone would meet him there, Ramon wanted to reward him. Tony and Max got into Max's car and returned to the club.

Entering the club they met the goons exiting the office and Tony told one to wait for their guests and bring them into the office. They then entered the office and saw that extra chairs had been brought in and the new heroines had joined the other two in their bondage. Ramon stepped to Tony and whispered instructions to him. Tony gave his boss a questioning look and getting a positive nod that he was serious, left the office. Ms Americana and Got Gal entered and saw the new prisoners but gave no sign of concern that their sidekicks and friends were now apparently going to become stripper/whores. They took the other two chairs as Tony looked at Max.

"Did you do as I asked?" he wondered. In response Max turned to the two heroines.

"Ms Americana and Got Gal, you are getting sleepy, very sleeping. You will sleep and await my commands," he said in a monotone. Both women's eyes closed and their heads slumped forward. Max looked at Tony, "Yes sir, I implanted the post hypnotic suggestion that allows me to quickly put them under and without the pendant."

"Good, I think we have persuaded so many of Delta City's heroines to come to work for us that it's time to find out who they really are, have them unmask for us."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.