Ms Americana's Rescue - Cover

Ms Americana's Rescue

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 4: Both Sides Make Plans

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Both Sides Make Plans - Got Gal looks for Ms Americana. A sequel to Ms Americana's Descent. Codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Ramon Prize sat in his office at the club in a meeting with Tony, discussing the legalization of prostitution legislation in Delta City.

"Face the facts boss, it looks like they'll pass that bill in the next couple of weeks," Tony said. "I've also found out that Vale and Senator Groves are coming to town this weekend to drum up more citizen support for it."

"Okay Tony, I'll get in contact with the mayor and police chief and invite them down for a special performance of our three stars. Make sure Max is here tonight to assist in having the chief do as we tell him."

"Okay boss, consider it done. What's your plan?" Tony asked.

"I'm not sure yet but both of these individuals are crooked as hell. I'm thinking maybe the chief needs to head up the security detail for that visit himself. He brings Vale and Groves here to see the heroine show. We can either have Max wipe the bill from their memory and thereby kill it, or some of the boys kill them. I don't have that decision made yet, kill the bill or kill the sponsors. Now get hold of Max and tell him to be here at 8PM, the club will close then and we'll set up for our honored guests. Also have signs put out front that we'll be closing at 5PM on Saturday for a private party." Ramon ordered. Tony left the office and headed to the front of the club to see how things were going. He pulled his cell phone and called Max to give him his orders concerning tonight.

The mayor was in a meeting with the police chief when his secretary told him that Mr. X was on the phone. He told her to tell Mr. X that he was in a meeting and would call him later.

"Is Mr.X who I think it is?" the chief asked.

"Yeah, same as your Mr.X and I wonder what Prize wants," the mayor answered as he dialed the number to get in touch with Ramon. The chief and he never accepted Mr. X's calls to prevent someone eavesdropping on an extension. They always refused the call and then used their cell phone to return the call. Ramon answered his phone,

"Hello Mr. Mayor. How's that meeting with the chief going?"

"Mr. Prize, how do you know I'm meeting with the chief?" the mayor responded.

"It's to my best interest to know what's going on in this city. Since this also concerns the chief, let me call him and get a conference call set up." Ramon pushed the appropriate buttons and soon had the chief in on the call so that speakers would not have to be used. The mayor didn't realize his secretary was also on Ramon Prize's payroll and that is how he knew what the mayor was doing. The police chief's secretary also received a "bonus" from him for the same reason.

"Chief, have you noticed a decrease in heroine activity lately?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have. Ms Amerijugs and Got Jugs haven't been seen fucking things up for several weeks. Flag Girl hasn't been seen for several months. Now, if only some of the others would disappear, I'd be a happy man," the chief replied.

"I concur," the mayor chipped in. "The less heroine activity, the better for our side business."

"I'm closing the club at 8:00 tonight so I can have a special showing for the two of you of my newest stripper/whores. They'll strip for you and then put on a girl-girl show before coming down and wrapping their lips around your cocks. While these two take care of any problem they created for you, another new girl, woman really, will let a dog fuck her on stage for your enjoyment and edification. Why don't you arrive at 9:00," Ramon said.

"I'll be there" both men said at once. Ramon then hung up and went out into the club to find Tony. Ms Americana was currently on the main stage and Got Gal was working the floor, currently on her knees and giving a blow job. He informed him of the two officials agreeing to come to the club that night and what the show would be.

In another part of the city, a phone rang,

"Hello?" Anita Jackson said.

"Anita, its Lydia. Has Tanya or you heard from Brenda yet? I still haven't and it's been 10 days now." Lydia Wills asked her friend.

"We went to the high school because Brenda had been seeing a student there but he wasn't in class. Tanya contacted Got Gal about Brenda's disappearance and Got Gal went to the boy's home to talk to him. The boy called a couple hours later to give Tanya some information he had just learned about Ramon Prize getting a drug shipment in last Friday night and that he'd heard Prize had something to do with Brenda's disappearance. I was cramming for a test that I took this morning and Tanya refused to let me go with her. I haven't seen her all weekend and I had to call the station and tell them she was sick and someone else would have to fill in for her on the newscasts. I'm on my way to her place now to see if I can discover something about her disappearance. I'll call you when I see what I can find, so give me an hour or so and I'll call you back," Anita told her.

"Okay, but please do it quickly. There's a plane from London to Delta City departing in 5 hours and I can just make it if I get started to London soon. If you don't find Tanya at home, I'm going to catch that flight so I can help you look for them." Lydia hung up. Something told her Got Gal had joined Ms America in the ranks of the missing and she began to pack a bag to take home with her. She then called the airline and got a seat on the plane, called a taxi and headed to the train station.

In Delta City, Anita Jackson had arrived at Tanya O'Donnel's home. She used her key to enter and started looking for anything that would help her find Tanya/Got Gal. After 45 minutes she gave up and called Lydia. She told her she couldn't find anything and got the news that Lydia was on her way and would be in Delta City at 6AM the next day. She'd catch a cab to Wade Manor and take a nap then freshen up. Why didn't Anita come over at 1:00? After Anita hung up with Lydia, she was struck by an idea and called another number.

"Hello? Morgan residence, Summer speaking," answered Summer Morgan a 5'4, 118 lb, blue eyed, blond haired 18 year old. Her 36-23-36 figure was currently encased in a red bikini as she had been heading to the pool.

"Summer, it's Anita, is your mother home?"

"No, she had a meeting at the paper this afternoon." Axanna Morgan was 38, 5'8 and 135 lbs. She owned and managed the Delta City Tribune. The blond haired hazel eyed woman packed her 38DD-24-38 figure into a green corset, black fishnet stockings and short black jacket as Green Specter.

"I need to talk to her. Brenda Wade has been missing about 10 days and Lydia is heading home from England. Tanya has been missing since Friday night." Anita informed her. Summer immediately knew that Anita really meant Ms Americana and Got Gal were missing and Flag Girl was coming home. Where Anita was Got Chic, Got Gal's sidekick, she herself was Specter Girl and her mother's sidekick.

"When will Lydia be home?" Summer asked.

"At 6 in the morning, she wants to go home and get a nap, freshen up and have me come over about 1PM" Anita answered.

"Okay, I'll tell mom when she gets home. Yumi is coming over at any minute to go swimming with me and then fun playing games upstairs, so I'll fill her in on this." Summer told her. Yumi Wong was a 5'2 108lb 18 yr old Asian with a 35D-22-36 figure that encased herself in a two tone blue bustier with a blue thong and thigh high boots as Azure Angel. Like Summer, Lydia and Anita she was a college student. She had no mentor and worked alone, although she had teamed up with Green Specter and Specter Girl on several occasions. She had also teamed with Lady Midnight at other times.

"Hey Anita, why don't you come over and join us swimming and playing?" Summer asked. Anita knew the playing would consist of them in bed together, playing with each other. As heroines they didn't have time for relationships with boyfriends, as well as running the risk they'd discover their secret identities, so like the older heroines, they had sex with each other.

"Sorry, I got a test in the morning and need to study. Will you and your mom come to Wade Manor tomorrow?" Anita asked.

"Count us in and I'll tell Yumi she's invited also. Should I call Angela?" she asked referring to Angela Greer, an African American assistant district attorney who was 34, 5'4, 132 lbs, 38D-24-28. Dressed in purple cape, bra, thong and boots, she was known as Lady Midnight.

"Ask your mom about that although I don't see any problem getting her involved also. If Brenda and Tanya can disappear, we'll need all the help we can get." Anita hung up and headed home to her studying, wondering how much she'd really absorb worrying about the two missing heroines.

The club closed at 8PM that night and the two crooked officials arrived at 9. Tony led them to a table right in front of the stage and a waitress brought their favorite drinks. They watched a kid walk out on stage, come to the front, and address them.

"I am Max the Magnificent, I practice hypnotism and perform here on stage occasionally but we'll get back to that. I am the person responsible for these two stripper/whores working here. I know that you know them both so without further fanfare I present Ms Americana and Got Gal." The two heroines walked onto the stage as the music started. Both officials stared at the heroines for a moment and then at each other in disbelief. The two dancers were seductively swaying to the music as they rubbed their large breasts and then slid a hand down and into their thongs. After a few minutes of masturbating the two moved together and removed the others bra. They then moved to the pole and wrapped their breasts around it and touching the others. They rubbed their breasts together as they slid up and down. Both officials had raging hardons at the sight of those humongous breasts finally revealed to them. They were never really covered but now they saw the nipples and aureoles which were covered. The two dancers moved away from the pole and Got Gal squatted in front of her friend, reached for the waistband of her thong and drew it down over her legs. Ms Americana lifted each foot in turn so it could be removed and then tossed it to the mayor. He caught the garment and lifted to his nose to inhale her essence as Ms Americana spread her legs and they watched Got Gal lick her pussy as she shoved two fingers in it. Ms American held the blond head in close, luxuriating in the feelings the tongue and fingers were creating in her.

"Oh yes baby, lick my clit, finger fuck my cunt. Make me cum so I can return the favor before I make the mayor bust his load down my throat. Oh yes that feels so good but harder baby, harder," Ms Americana gasped. Then everyone saw her body shudder,

"OH YES, I'M CUUUMMMINNNGGG!!! LICK THAT CUM UP BITCH!!" she screamed as her body continued to jerk and her knees began to feel weak. Got Gal got her cleaned up and then stood. Ms Americana dropped down and removed her thong, tossing it to the police chief. She then commenced to return the favor to Got Gal until she had shuddered through an orgasm and been licked clean. Max, who was preparing to move back to continue his job as MC and announce his mother and Sam, saw Gail in conversation with Tony. She was showing some kind of flat, stick like, piece of plastic that she had in her hand, to him. Tony hurried onto stage and whispered to Max, changing his next speech. Finally he moved to position.

"Gentlemen, the two whores will now orally relieve you of your problems that they caused" he said. Ms Americana and Got Gal jumped off stage in front of the official that held their thong and dropped to their knees. They grabbed belts and pant fastenings and undid them. Zippers were slid down and then pants and underwear was pulled to around their ankles. As if on a command the blond and brunette took their cock in mouth together and began to suck.

"Gentlemen, I was to announce the next act for your edification, but it has been put back some so another act, that I'm sure you'll like, can take place. May I introduce my mother, Gail," and he gestured to her as she came on stage, already nude. "She has just informed Tony that she is pregnant from the first time she appeared on stage here. Who fucked my mother that first time? Who got her pregnant? I did, gentlemen. So my mother will now remove my clothes and I will fuck my pregnant mother right here for you." Gail immediately started removing Max's clothing as the two guests looked at each other. His mother? Pregnant with his baby? Their looks asked. Even the two whores pulled off the cocks to look at each other over the news of Gail's pregnancy. When he was nude Max sank to the floor and ordered his mother to ride him. Gail straddled him and sank down, grabbing his cock and directing it to her cunt and then releasing it as she felt it penetrate her and rammed it all in. She grunted as his cock filled her and the two men grabbed the head of their cocksuckers and pulled them back down to what they were supposed to be doing. Gail began to hump her son faster as she moaned in pleasure.

"Let our customers know what you're feeling and what you want" he commanded.

"Oh my God, your cock feels so good up my cunt. Fuck me son, fuck me, shoot more of your baby batter in my pregnant ass. Yes, fuck me! I want my son to fuck me! Oh God, I'm carrying my son's baby and I want him too fuck me more and give me more babies. I want him to impregnate my friends and give them babies. Oh Ms Americana, Got Gal, you got to feel this cock ramming your cunts and knocking you up. Oh shit, oh fuck, I'm ... I'm ... I'm FUCKING CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" she screamed as she slammed up and down, riding her son's cock for all she was worth. Finally her orgasm subsided and Max rolled her off him and looked at their two guests.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.