Ms Americana's Rescue - Cover

Ms Americana's Rescue

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 3: Got Gal Falls

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Got Gal Falls - Got Gal looks for Ms Americana. A sequel to Ms Americana's Descent. Codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Got Gal slowly awakened from the animal tranquelizer Tony had injected her with. Her mouth was cottony and her head ached with one terrible migraine. When she tried to move, she realized her arms and legs were tied to the four legs of the chair she was in. She shook her head to try to clear it but that only accentuated the pain coming from it already so she gave up and relaxed. She struggled to adjust her eyes to the dim light of the room to see where she was. Several minutes later Ramon Prize, his chief lieutenant Tony, and to her surprise Max, Ms Americana's friend, all entered. Ramon turned on the lights and she saw a desk and chair with a computer on it and realized she must be in an office somewhere.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Got Gal, come to join my employees at the Waterfront. What's wrong bitch, give up on being a goody two shoes and want to work as a stripper and whore here?" Ramon asked her laughingly.

"You can't hold me Prize. I will escape and bring you to justice for what you've done," she haughtily replied.

"Tony says you should have a dry mouth and headache from that tranquilizer, so I brought you a glass of water and a couple aspirin," Ramon said and motioned Tony forward. Tony came up to Got Gal and showed her the two tablets he had and then held them in front of her mouth. Got Gal compressed her lips together and refused to accept the offered pills. They looked like aspirin, but so did many other things and she didn't trust these men.

"Open your mouth or I'll have Tony clear your head with a .44 Magnum," Ramon barked. Tony set the glass of water on the desk and pulled a pistol of the aforementioned caliber, placing it to her temple. He cocked the hammer.

"I count to five, then say goodbye to your mind unless you open your mouth," Ramon barked. "One, Two, Three, Four..." Got Gal didn't want to die and had no doubt Tony would pull the trigger so she opened and Tony placed the pills in her mouth, turned and picked up the glass of water and held it to her lips. She drank greedily of the moisture, trying to hydrate her mouth and in her haste swallowed the pills that she had intended not to. She drank the entire glass and then Tony moved back to the door with Ramon and Max came forward. He held his arm out at a level just above her head and opened his closed fist. A pendulum on a chain dropped before her eyes and started swaying to and fro. Involuntarily her eyes automatically started following it.

"You're getting sleepy, very sleepy. You will clear your mind of all thoughts and concentrate on the sound of my voice," Max began. Got Gal tried to snap out of it as she realized Max had set her up and was attempting to hypnotize her. This is probably what happened to Ms Americana, she thought.

"You can resist all you want," Ramon said. "That relaxant that Tony gave you will strip your ability to focus on anything except Max's voice." Got Gal realized she felt lethargic and couldn't resist the order to follow the pendulum. The relaxant was working and all she could do was maintain eye contact with it and listen to Max.

"You are getting sleepy, so very sleepy. Your eyelids are growing heavy and you must close them and sleep, sleep until I order you to wake. Now sleep, you're so very tired. Give your body what it needs and sleep, sleep," Max droned on and then Got Gal's head slumped forward as her eyes closed and she slept.

"Great work Max, now tell her she now belongs to me," Ramon said.

"Got Gal, can you hear me? Do you know who this is?" Max asked.

"Yes, I hear you, Master. You are my Master; you are the owner of my body and soul. What can I do for you?" Got Gal said in a monotone.

"You now are the property of Ramon Prize. You will join Ms Americana, my mother and the other women here as a stripper and whore. You will do as Mr. Prize commands you, be it in sex or dance or any other commands, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I will do whatever Ramon Prize tells me to do. I will dance when told to dance and I will have sex with whoever he says. Do you require my services now, Master?" Got Gal answered and ran her tongue over her lips. Ramon waved Tony forward and Max and he quickly untied Got Gal.

"Go to Mr. Prize and get on your knees. Then unzip his pants, remove his cock and suck it until told to stop. If he cums, swallow and continue sucking, you will not stop until either he or I tell you to," Max ordered.

"Yes Master," she said as she rose from the chair and walked to where Ramon was by his desk and then dropped to her knees. She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free, sucking it into her mouth. Her head began a bobbing motion as it traveled up and down the shaft. Ramon reached to her costume top bra, between her mammoth breasts and removed the Got emerald.

"You won't need this, anymore," he said as he placed it in his pocket. Max came up behind her and removed his clothing. He then lay on the floor and squirmed between her legs until his erect cock was below her crotch. He reached for her thong and pulled it out the crack of her ass and to the side exposing her cunt. He wrapped a fist around his cock and moved his hips upwards until the tip of it parted her lips and slid through the entrance of her main love canal.

"Sit down, bitch," he ordered, "impale yourself on my pole." Got Gal sank onto Max's cock and he lowered his hips back to the floor with her coming on down with him as her head continued to bob up and down as she sucked Prize's cock. Her tongue twirled around his sensitive head as she tried to coax his cum from him. Her hips gyrated on Max's cock as she lifted and lowered them, riding his shaft and attempting to get Max to fire his load up her cunt. As her head and hips both worked their respective cockpoles in and out of her two openings, trying to please her Masters Ramon signaled to Tony to leave. Tony, obeying orders, went to rooms 17 and 19, and got the occupants, neither of whom had customers as they were awaiting this summons.

Tony took the two whores back to the office and entered just as Got Gal got a double load as Ramon basted her throat with his cum and Max painted her cunt with his. Got Gal managed to swallow Ramon's offering as fast as he delivered it and didn't spill a drop as her cunt muscles gripped and relaxed on Max's shaft, stroking all his cum into her. Ramon pulled out of her mouth and noticed Tony in the doorway,

"Come in ladies," he said. "I'm done with the new girl and I think Max is also, so now it's your turn. Ms Americana and Gail entered the office as Max got to his feet.

"All right you two whores," Max said, "you have your commands, follow them now." Gail sank to the floor behind Got Gal and slid under her crotch as Ms Americana walked into her view and took a position in front of her.

"Ms Americana, you're safe. We need to get out of here!' Got Gal exclaimed as Gail's tongue made contact with her clit and began twirling around it. Ms Americana grabbed two handfuls of hair and drew Got Gal's head to her spreading legs.

"No, all you have to do is suck my cunt," she told Got Gal. "Get that tongue out and give me the same pleasure Gail is giving you. I know she is a very talented cunt lapper from personal experience. Now, let's see how good you are with your tongue." Got Gal could make no response as Ms Americana shoved her cunt into her face and began to hump her mouth. Got Gal, no stranger to carpet munching, started applying herself to give Ms Americana satisfaction.

Got Gal, Green Specter and Lady Midnight had gotten together for a lesbian orgy on several occasions at Axanna Morgan's mansion. While the three adult heroines were busy in Axanna's master bedroom, Flag Girl, Specter Girl, Got Chic and Azure Angel were usually busy with their own orgy in Summer Morgan's bedroom. Since Flag Girl was involved with the other young heroines, the three adults had considered asking Ms Americana to join them, but had never done so, feeling she was too standoffish from the others. She firmly believed herself to be Delta City's premier heroine, and only associated with the others on an as needed basis. As the three older were all in their 30's and the four younger were all 18, as well as Specter Girl being Green Specter's daughter, there had always been two parties instead of one.

As those thoughts passed through her mind Gail's tongue was continuing its nonstop assault of her pussy, now rammed as far up Got Gal's pussy as she could get, sucking all of her sons cum that she could get to, out of the heroine. She might be pregnant by her son, but no other bitch here was going to be. He was her son, her property. Her continuous licking had Got Gal at the brink of an explosive orgasm even as she felt Ms Americana's pussy clenching around her tongue as she also got ready to cum. Then as she silently screamed out her orgasm, Ms Americana's juices flooded her mouth. She could barely swallow fast enough and it dawned on her that Ms Americana was a squirter; she ejaculated her juices, just like a man. This was something to know, Lady Midnight and Green Specter would now defiantly be trying to get Ms Americana to join their sessions so they could experience her orgasms for themselves.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.