Tapping Sophie - Cover

Tapping Sophie

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sophie and Milly are two very sexy young teenage girls who love to have sex with older men. And, the men who love them have secret plans for their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent  

The weekend exchange of females between Sophie's father and Milly's grandfather finally came to an end and Milly and her folks headed back to their home. Grandpa Monroe could hardly wait for the next few weeks and months to pass, because he had no way of knowing for sure, but he was pretty convinced that Sophie might have gotten knocked up with his baby from the spurting of his very hot virile babymaking cum deep inside her horny young cunt. He'd know soon enough he was sure, and in the meantime he'd been plowing Milly's tight little cunt and he'd also be spreading his seed all over the neighborhood in willing and unwilling fertile cunts.

The funny part of what had happened between Sophie and Grandpa Monroe was that she didn't really realize that his bare cock spurting his cumload inside her unprotected pussy ran a huge chance of him giving her a baby. Even Milly knew that and she couldn't wait until she was a little bit older like Sophie and her grandfather's cock could actually give her a "first baby." Milly began to reassure Sophie that she wouldn't get pregnant and even encouraged her to take as many of her different boyfriends' cock bareback, knowing that if her grandpa's cum hadn't knocked her up, one of the other young studs might.

Within a period of only a few months, however, it finally became apparent that things had taken a course of their own in Sophie's body, and one day she fell ill. She was puking her guts out, and when she was rushed to the hospital, thinking she had food poisoning or something, it was finally determined that Miss Sophie was "with child." Yes, it was eventually determined, too, that the father of the baby growing in her belly was, indeed, Grandpa Monroe.

Sophie's mom and dad were irate with Sophie when they were told by the examining doctor that their teenage daughter was now an expectant mother. They took her home after she was realeased from the hospital, and Sophie's father quickly ordered her to get naked and come to the family room where he and her mother and Sophie often fucked and enjoyed their sexual games. Sophie's dad made her lie on his lap, her sexy naked ass bared to his view and to his hand, and he proceeded to spank her until her bare asscheeks were red from the passion of his spanking. Then, now realizing that all the precautions he'd taken since Sophie had reached puberty were useless, her father took the measures he'd already secretly wanted to but couldn't in fear of impregnating his own daughter.

He made Sophie get over on the nearby couch and he stripped his own clothes off, his horny cock jutting hotly from his crotch since he was not only hornier than fuck but he knew now he could realize his personal sexual fantasy of taking Sophie and fucking her until he spurted his cum deep in her young horny pussy.

Sophie's dad mounted her, shoving his large hardon deep up into her cunt, and he began to thrust hotly and deeply in and out of his own daughter's pussy. He didn't last long the first time since he was so aroused and he loved how hot and sexy Sophie's cunt felt without his having to wear a condom. He dumped a huge load of cum into her cunt and then her mother came over and ate Sophie's pussy until her daughter orgasmed underneath her mom's probing tongue. When her mom finished sucking her clean, her husband made Sophie flip over in front of him and he mounted his daughter's hot young cunt and fucked her twice more from behind, doggy style.

"You fucking bitch, Sophie, you fucking naughty bitch," her father moaned as he totally filled her cunt with jizz until it was streaming from her pussy lips. Then, he pulled his cock out and made his daughter lick his cock clean and he told her that she'd have to take him twice more that night before she could go to sleep.

He walked out of the room, mad at Sophie for getting knocked up and wondering what they were going to do with her now that she was going to be a young teenage mother.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.