Tapping Sophie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sophie and Milly are two very sexy young teenage girls who love to have sex with older men. And, the men who love them have secret plans for their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent  

Milly was one very hot sexy young lady, and she showed Sophie's father that she could service him and suck and fuck him as hotly as anyone he'd ever been with. Sophie and Milly's Grandfather Monroe had been hotly fucking and Milly had treated Sophie's father well, too. She let him climb between her legs and stuff her with his big cock and he'd fucked her good until he spurted a big cumload inside her still young but very hot, tight, and wet cunt. Then, Milly sat on his lap and she'd mounted him and ridden his hard thick cock until he spurted another very hot and very virile load of cum deep up inside her pussy. Now that he had been satisfied twice, he was going to enjoy the leftovers of fucking Milly bareback and lick and finger her young hot pussy until she came a few times for him and then he'd be more than prepared to mount and fuck her silly again.

Bob first started by kissing Milly and he let his hands wander all over her cute naked young body while he enjoyed her eager-to-please kisses. Then his lips slipped down over her chin and her upper chest until they reached her young and yet fairly juvenile breasts. He'd heard Sophie and Milly talk about how much Milly looked forward to when "she'd get some breasts" but he knew that her nipples were extremely sensitive and Milly loved for her Grandpa Monroe or him or whoever was having sex with her to lick and play with her nipples. Even though her titties were small yet, her nipples would get very perky and hard, and it was sexy to see her naked little nipples underneath a T-shirt.

"Mmmm, yes, Mr. Bob, yes, please lick my tits, please," Milly begged as she loved the hot sexy feel it gave her whenever a man touched her naked nipples and sucked them. Milly felt her pussy growing wet again from having her nipples caressed and sucked. Then she saw Bob's head slide on down to her lower belly, and then she felt him gently spread her shapely young thighs as he moved his mouth onto her clit and then over her naked and very smooth young pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, lick me, lick me good," Milly moaned and she threw her head back and started to moan and writhe underneath Bob's probing hot kisses and his hot lips kissing and licking her recently fucked pussy. He quickly brought Milly to another hot orgasm and as he cupped his hands underneath her naked rounded asscheeks, he could hear her moaning in orgasm as his mouth sucked his own cumload out of her horny young pussy.

"Mmmm, Milly, your pussy's so sweet and you taste so good, baby," Bob moaned as he returned his face between in between her young thighs and licked and fingered her again until he had her writhing hotly and cumming again. He could hear Grandpa Monroe and his daughter Sophie starting to make out and prepare to fuck again, and when Bob had brought Milly off the third time, his cock was so engorged and so hot to fuck her again that when he stood and twirled Milly's legs out and spread them so he could mount and fuck her, she helped guide the full head of his hardon straight up into her pussy and Milly fucked with Bob as hotly and as sensually as any adult woman he'd ever been with and fucked before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.