Tapping Sophie - Cover

Tapping Sophie

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sophie and Milly are two very sexy young teenage girls who love to have sex with older men. And, the men who love them have secret plans for their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent  

While Grandpa Monroe had paired off with her female friend, Sophie, and got her naked and then started to fuck her, Milly had paired off as planned with Sophie's father, Bob. That was the whole point of Milly and her grandparents making the trip to come and visit Sophie and her dad. Both adult men were like countless others who enjoyed the hot lusty sex with young precocious teenage girls who loved more than anything to please the men in their lives and to have their tight wet young pussies penetrated and stuffed with a big horny cock.

This was the third time Milly and her family had made the trip to spend two or three days in the home of Sophie and her folks. Because Sophie had reached puberty and was already fertile, Bob and his wife, Jane, insisted that a condom always had to be used whenever Sophie was going to get fucked. In order to doubly reinforce that rule, Bob used a condom even now in these swap meets while he knew that Milly was not in puberty yet and wasn't getting an egg in her womb every month. Not yet, but her folks, Grandpa and Grandma Monroe, knew Milly might start to ovulate any month so they were perfectly OK with the insistence on the use of condoms even though they were still pretty sure they weren't crucial in Milly's case.

Milly's father loved it when he knew she and her grandparents were coming for a visit. Even though he and Sophie normally enjoyed at least two fucks every single day, Bob found Milly very sexy and very hotly desirable in a totally different way. He was amazed at how well her grandparents had raised her and not just in how to live and how to be a good person, but they had also raised Milly to know that one of her highest purposes in life was the pleasure whatever man took an interest in her and to give hot lusty sexual pleasure to her man as well as to receive it.

Puberty had not kicked in for Milly yet and while she was growing up, her body had not stared to get the rush of hormones that would being to take her from a young girl into a budding young woman. She really did not have any breasts yet and one of Milly's fondest dreams and hopes was the day when she would "start to get some tits" as she called it. She envied Sophie the nice set of sexy young rounded B-cup breasts she had and when Milly and Sophie got a little spare time at night to have some girl-girl play, Milly not only told Sophie how sexy she thought she was but Milly was also very very good at showing Sophie exactly how hot and beautiful she thought her older friend was.

Grandpa Monroe and Sophie got started just a little bit ahead of Milly and Bob, but he soon had her completely naked and then he let her suck his big hardon for awhile before he put her on her back and then he buried his face in Milly's smooth pussy. Her pussy at this point was because she didn't have any pussy fur, but he knew from their past times together that Milly was an amazingly experienced young lover and she could give as good as she took when it came to hot powerful sex. Bob never ceased to be amazed at how wet and well lubricated Milly became from kissing, caressing, and from her feeling and seeing his big cock and then from him burying his face in her horny young cunt and eating her until she came and exploded in an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.