A Potter's Tale - Cover

A Potter's Tale

Copyright© 2010 by Telephoneman

Chapter 8

I arrived on time and was a little surprised when Lucy came out before I even had my seatbelt off.

'Let's go, ' she said the moment she sat down before adding with a laugh, 'unless you want the third degree from my parents.'

'On my way.'

She grinned, 'thought that might be the case.'

I was half expecting a nervous silence on my first date in years but Lucy's natural exuberance and my happiness ensured that was not to be. The conversation was more personal then at the fayre, more like a proper first date. She asked about my wife and daughter and what I thought the latter's opinion of her would be. I told her about the recent discussion we'd had and how that had eased my agreement to a drink. I asked about boyfriends and such, to be told that she'd had a few over the last few years but none had lasted, none had lit the spark she was looking for. None had been able to understand her passion for wood, treating it as some silly girl's hobby.

The restaurant had a small car park and I managed to find a space. I offered my arm to Lucy and we entered. I had rang for a reservation as soon as we'd decided on Thai. Because it was quite early in the evening there was no wait and we were led straight to our table, where I stood behind my date and took her coat before holding her seat as she sat down.

'Oh wow!' I said as soon as I saw her without her coat. She was wearing a thigh length black dress with a tapered waist and short sleeves. It showed me that although she was slim she still had a very feminine figure with great long legs and tiny waist. It was also the first time that I'd seen her wearing make-up. Like everything else about her looks that evening it was subtle and in superb taste. Only her hair seemed a little wild but that just enhanced everything else.

Lucy beamed at me. 'You like then?'

'You bet I do. Can you remember we talked about my ideal woman?'

She nodded.

'Go check out a full length mirror and you'll see her reflection, ' I told her sincerely. 'It's a good job it's early, or else the room would be full of men with their dinner on their laps and their mouths agog.'

'No need to ladle it on, ' she said although loving every word.

'Okay, no more compliments then, ' I said mischievously.

'I didn't say no more. Just the occasional one will do, say every five minutes.' Lucy too was grinning.

The meal was thoroughly enjoyable but paled in comparison to the company. We had serious moments, talking about life in general, and more about our personal lives but these were interspersed with jokes and insults. She was different than Jennifer had been in many ways but in others, like their sense of humour, they might have been twins. I had no doubt that had Jennifer been alive then the two could well have become best friends.

'Oh look it's Miss Big Tits again, ' Lucy said towards the end of the meal.

I looked around at the woman in question. It was quite obvious that it was not the same woman but outwardly they were identical. I wouldn't say twins as there were thousands of these women up and down the country. I might have been doing him an injustice but the shaven headed body builder seemed her perfect male counterpart.

'Still not tempted by them?' Lucy smirked.

I deliberately looked long and hard at her small breasts highlighted beautifully by her simple yet elegant dress. 'Not a patch on what I'm feasting my eyes on now, ' I leered, 'padding and all.'

Once again Lucy looked pleased. 'You don't mind the padding then?'

'Well not much.'

She looked at me quizzically. 'What do you mean?'

I hesitated slightly, 'Well they hide the little buttons of your nipples, ' I said in what was supposed to be a seductive voice.

Lucy blushed slightly and quickly changed the subject to pottery and asked about my workshed as she called it. I explained about my house and studio before the conversation, once again, drifted merrily along. I enquired about how she made a living, to be told that at her father's prompting she was living rent free at home whilst trying to forge a living with her woodwork. She did emphasise that there was no way it would be possible without her parent's help and it was touch and go then.

As we left the restaurant I offered my hand and was more than happy when Lucy took it with a smile. Once outside I turned to face her.

'Lucy, I've really enjoyed this evening, a lot more than I thought I would, ' I looked at her momentary frown before I continued to explain. 'That doubt has nothing to do with you but was all about how guilty I would feel about enjoying myself again with another woman and forgetting, if only temporarily about Kate. That I didn't feel any of that guilt at all says a lot for you.'

The smile had returned in spades as I paused. 'Kiss me, ' she ordered softly.

The fifteen inch height difference meant that I had to bend over quite a bit to do as she asked but I was more than happy to oblige. For the first time that evening my first romantic kiss in many years rekindled happy memories of my wife. Those thoughts, strong as they were, were only fleeting as I was soon lost in the taste of her mouth. Without conscious thought I stood up straight, easily lifting Lucy's tiny frame whilst keeping our mouths and already duelling tongues locked together.

Deep brown eyes a foot below mine

Radiate the heat of bright sunshine

A petite body held tight against me

Long held desire plain for all to see

A strong squeeze from such dainty hand

'Kiss me' soft and hoarsely you demand

Awkwardly I bend to fill that gap

Your lush lips and mouth to entrap

Locked with a mutual passionate desire

Our blood heated by a blazing lustful fire

Holding your body close I stand up tall

So eager to answer nature's ancient call

Avid swirling tongues so lustfully caress

No longer that initial need to impress

A first date's desire to be at one's best

Now just ride that sweet wave's crest

Fleeting feeling of my neck held tight

Of gripping a body so seemingly light

Other senses from a pleasured mind slips

Focus only on sensually overloaded lips

Long forgotten feelings rush to a boil

A once sane mind deep in turmoil

Never before was a first kiss this good

To tear at the heart and sear the blood

Far beyond mere lust this kiss decrees

Unacknowledged loneliness with it flees

My heart too now beyond my control

As this woman owns me body and soul

To say I was blown away by our first kiss would be the understatement of the decade. Even when I'd kissed my wife during the most intimate or emotional moments it hadn't produced that kind of response.

'You going to put me down or what?' Lucy giggled, making me realise that I still held her a foot or so off the ground.

'Or what, ' I relied softly as my mouth sought hers again. I heard a slight whimper of pleasure just before our lips met. This time was little different from our first kiss, there was a lot more tenderness in it but by no means to the detriment of the passion and desire. Again I became lost in our timeless embrace and it was only when I heard ribald comments and cheers drifting through my foggy brain did I reluctantly break contact.

I had totally forgotten that we were still standing just outside the restaurant and was slightly embarrassed to notice three young couples looking at us in amusement.

'Put me down then, ' Lucy whispered equally embarrassed. She may have intended the order only for my ears but our audience heard it as well and all six started laughing sending even more blood rushing to Lucy's usually pale cheeks.

'I wish someone would kiss me like that.' One of the girls said smiling at Lucy. The other two quickly agreed which quietened the young men down very swiftly.

Lucy just shrugged her shoulders and said grinning, 'so did I up until a few moments ago.'

That made the three women laugh some more before all four of us males decided it would be better if we were somewhere else. As if we were synchronised we each grabbed a hand and pulled our woman away. My car was only a few yards away so we didn't say anything until we were sitting in it.

'You look as if you've seen a ghost, ' Lucy said laughing at me.

'Don't know about a ghost, maybe a nymph. That's explains it, ' I said with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.