Blonde
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In one way Dick Hart had a very exciting puberty. In another way Dick Hart had a terrible puberty. The funny thing is, well, to us outsiders at least, both conditions were caused by the same thing. A blonde mother! Oh, you don’t understand how both conditions can have the same cause? I will explain that in the story. The real challenge for Dick is, should he let his son go through the same agony.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

Somehow the males of the Harte household made it through the rest of dinner with the constant distractions of one female member of the household or the other bouncing, swaying, or exposing parts of their bodies. The women seemed to be oblivious to the father and brother's red faces and sometime strangled breathing.

First Jill would show her daughter how to do something, like holding her hands parallel over her head, causing her blouse to rise so the bottom of her tits were exposed all the way to the areolas. And Jane would copy her mom causing the thin material of her school blouse to pull tight against her tits all but exposing the hard brown nipples to father and brother.

Jack didn't know where to look. First he would look at his mother's tits, then his sister's tits. Then he would look down between his sister's legs. All the bouncing around and moving around had pushed her skirt higher so her pussy could be seen with sparse little clumps of hair around the wet lips. He could actually see the moisture collecting below his sister on her chair seat. He looked at his dad and noticed that he was looking too with a very interested expression.

Once Dick's eyes met the frustrated gaze of his son and, smiling at his son, had reached over to lightly punch him in the arm. "Relax son. Everything is under control," Dick said with fatherly good humor.

Jack couldn't think of anything that was under control. His mom and sister were acting crazier than usual, sexier than normal, and his hard cock was leaking so bad there was a wet spot on his pants leg the size of a small saucer. What was under control?

Finally the meal was over to Jack's relief. Now he could escape this torture and go to his room.

"May I be excused," the 13 year old boy asked as he rose from his chair? "I have some homework that I need to work on."

"Nope," Dick said with finality. "We have to help your sister to give her a chance at that place on the cheerleader squad," he continued cheerfully. "Your mom can show your sister how to do cheers but there is no way she can do her best without an audience. Besides, your mom will be too close to the action to give suggestions on how to improve the routines. That will be our job," he concluded with a smile.

Turning to his excited wife Dick continued, "Jack and I can move the couch and chairs out of the way in the family room to give you some room while you clear the table."

"Sounds good," Jill said excitedly. "Come on honey. Let's get this stuff put away so we can get started."

Jack followed his father down stairs to the basement family room wanting to say something. Ask something, anything so he could understand what was going on.

Jack grabbed one end of the hide-a-bed couch as his dad grabbed the other and they moved it against the wall.

Dick looked at the couch and said, "Let's move it out from the wall a few inches."

Jack was startled into blurting, "Why?"

"Well," Dick said slowly as he grasped his end of the couch. "It won't let out into a bed if it against the wall."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.