Blonde - Cover

Blonde

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In one way Dick Hart had a very exciting puberty. In another way Dick Hart had a terrible puberty. The funny thing is, well, to us outsiders at least, both conditions were caused by the same thing. A blonde mother! Oh, you don’t understand how both conditions can have the same cause? I will explain that in the story. The real challenge for Dick is, should he let his son go through the same agony.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

Jack lay on his bed with his eyes closed still savoring the feeling of his latest cum. He gently squeezed his not so small cock and slowly stroked upward towards the tip. This was his second cum since he had run from the kitchen in a red faced panic. Don't forget the one that had shot down his pants leg running to his room. And there was the earlier cum when he got home from school. Actually that had been twice when he got home from school but he hadn't stopped pumping between one cum and the next so he could convince himself that he wasn't going overboard or being excessive with this jacking off business.

One last pulse of his cock caused his breath to catch as he relived the view of his mom's bare tits and the feel of his sister's tits rubbing against his chest and his sister's crotch bumping against his hard cock as she bounced.

"Damn," Jack murmured to himself. "No wonder I am getting sore. I have got to think of something else."

"5X7= 35, 6X12=72, 4X19=76," Jack thought. "Nope, that isn't working," his mind continued with one of those internal conversations all of us have as another vision of his mom's bare breasts flashed through his head.

"Got to try something different," the young boy thought. "The square root of 81 is 9, the square root of 36 is 6, and the square root of 169 is 13" he continued. "Ok, that is a little better," he thought as he felt some of the pressure in his cock relax.

His breathing had slowed and he could think rationally for the first time in almost an hour. Slowly Jack sat up and after swinging his legs to the floor, used a towel he kept under his mattress to wipe the cum from his chest and stomach.

Jack just sat there for a moment still breathing hard and looking down at his still semi hard but reddened member. His pants were still around his knees so he reached down and pulled them part way up while he waited for his body to recover enough to stand and pull them the rest of the way up.

With a deep breath Jack stood and pulled his pants the rest of the way up and, looking around as he zipped them up, froze. His door was cracked almost three inches open. He was sure he had closed it. Wasn't he?

Had his sister or worse yet his mom seen him jacking off? Jack thought back over the last thirty minutes and couldn't remember hearing the door latch open. "Hell," Jack thought. "They could have come through here with a marching band and I wouldn't have noticed unless they were a naked girl marching band."

Instant hard on again at the visual. "Damn it," the boy thought as he adjusted his sore cock in his pants.

Jack peeked out the door and saw that his sisters door was also open just a crack. Quietly he opened his door the rest of the way and soft footed it to the side of Jane's door. Jack wasn't an accomplished voyeur but he had tried unsuccessfully to see his sister naked a few times. He had figured out that you had to be just as careful of the shadow cast under the door as the eyes looking through the crack at face height.

There was his sister sitting in the middle of her bed with school books scattered around her and leaning against the head board. She still had her school uniform on and the skirt was pulled up to her waist. Her panties were hanging on one ankle and she had a hand mirror between her legs. She was looking at her pussy in the mirror!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.