Bad Landlord - Cover

Bad Landlord

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 8: Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Epilogue - Owning and running an apartment complex was a lot of hard work and a lot of responsibility. Everyone needs to find some way to pay the rent. It doesn't hurt if they get a little life lesson out of it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Fisting  

Tim answered the knock at his door and smiled at his visitor. "Hi Elaine," he said smiling. "Come on in."

"Hi Tim," Elaine said quietly and smiling back. "You asked me to stop by after work?"

It was obvious Elaine had just got home from work because she was still dressed in her conservative business suit.

It had been six months since the first incident in her apartment and many, many more incidents had followed. She had been double fucked with both Bobby's and his cocks in her pussy. She had been double fucked with one cock in her pussy and one in her ass. She had sucked Bobby's and Tim's cum from Kathy's pussy and ass and Kathy had done the same to her. Tim had found other inventive ways to torture the woman like sending her to work at her waitress job with a remote controlled vibrator strapped into her pussy or her ass. Tim had spent the evening at the bar where she was waitressing each time and every time she started acting as anything but a lady he would turn it on. One time he had turned it on high and left it there until she had a climax leaning against the table full of black guys while they played with her tits. Elaine had finally caught on to Tim's goal and found another job as an office assistant.

Elaine hadn't been allowed to date the first four months of the ordeal but she had asked if she could accept an invitation to go to dinner with a man she met at the office she worked in almost two months ago. She wasn't allowed to fuck him but after he met her kids and they approved she was allowed to kiss him good night. Tim instructed her to have the guy over for dinner so he could meet her family and he stopped by during the dinner to fix a plumbing problem. The guy, Bill was his name, seemed to be genuine nice guy and the kids thought he was pretty nice too. Elaine had been allowed to let Bill fondle her tit's two weeks ago. Those tits were in considerably better shape than they were six months ago thanks to the exercise regime she had been put through. Elaine reported that Bill seemed to enjoy the experience very much. Last week she had been allowed to fuck him and Kathy reported that Bill's cum tasted almost as good as Bobby's when she cleaned her mom's pussy later that evening.

True to his word, Elaine hadn't needed to pay rent for the last six months but Tim controlled her money. His first financial instructions were to pay off the credit cards and tear them up. Tim instructed her to start putting all excess money into savings accounts with special accounts for Bobby and Kathy's college funds and at the very least the family was financially stable.

"Yes Elaine, thanks for stopping by, "Tim said motioning toward the couch and sitting himself. "I think it is time we ended our arrangement."

Elaine's startled look turned to worry and she blurted, "But why master. I have followed your instructions exactly. Please don't kick us out now. Bobby and Kathy love it here. They have never lived in one place for a whole year before and they..." She stopped when Tim held up his hand to in a halting gesture.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.