Bad Landlord
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Owning and running an apartment complex was a lot of hard work and a lot of responsibility. Everyone needs to find some way to pay the rent. It doesn't hurt if they get a little life lesson out of it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Fisting  

Tim watched as the two teens shed their clothes and smiled. Bobby was a good looking boy, if you liked boys. His shoulders were broadening and he was well proportioned for a 14 year old. Tim was surprised at the size of the boys cock. It didn't look like it was as long as his but it looked like it was bigger around and it was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Oh that's going to hurt his mom Tim thought to himself. Kathy was a hot little number. Her little tangerine sized tits had puffy areola tipped with a hard little red nub about the size of a number two pencil eraser. Her belly had a little pouch to it before it flared into her developing hips. Her pussy had just a hint of a blonde tuft of hair at the top of her slit. Otherwise it was bald, and not the bald of a shaved pussy. He thought he could even see a hint of moisture in the crack. Absolutely exquisite the old landlord thought. Both teens turned to Tim with an expectant look after they finished getting undressed. Tim had to smile at the acknowledgement that he was in charge here.

"Why don't you two take your mom's panties off? She is the only one with any clothes left on and that just doesn't seem fair," Tim said jovially as he reached out and held Elaine's head against his leg with her cheek against his cock. His fingers were tightly entwined in her hair. There wasn't much she could do in that position other than allow whatever was going to be inflicted on her happen.

Both teens hurriedly knee walked to their mom's butt before Tim's words stopped them. "Do it slowly kids," he instructed them. Be sure to use your fingers to explore any holes you find when you get them down to see if anything is wet at that end." He looked down at the sobbing woman and said, "It sure is wet at this end."

The brother and sister looked at each other and grinned. Bobby looked back and grinned at Tim as he said, "Yes sir. Is there anything else you want us to do at this end while we are here? I mean, we are already here."

Tim had to chuckle. The little shit was really getting into this and he decided to play along. "Well, there is two other things that will need to be done and I guess you two can do it while you are there. Go ahead and pull the panties down, or better yet, just rip them off. She won't need them anymore."

Kathy said, "Yes sir," and the two teens jerked and pulled at the flimsy material of their mom's panties until it ripped from her body.

They looked back to Tim expectantly and Tim twisted his hands in the woman's hair. Spread your legs whore.

"Yes master," Elaine whimpered and spread her legs so her children could see her pussy better.

Tim smiled at the honorific. That was the first time she had called him master and he rather liked it. "Very good bitch," he said to Elaine. "Maybe that will save you some pain later."

"Now kids, look between her legs. Do you see her pussy," Tim asked.

Kathy looked back to Tim with a confused look.

Bobby said, "He means your peach Kathy."

"Oh," Kathy said and looked back between their mom's legs.

"Stick your fingers in it to see if it is wet," Tim instructed and both teens did as they were told. He could feel Elaine's body quiver as two sets of fingers entered the pussy they came from so many years before.

"Is she wet," Tim asked?

"Oh Yeah," Bobby answered.

Kathy's eyes were wide when she said, "I never get this wet when I..." and she stopped.

"That's OK honey," Tim said smiling at the little teen. "Everyone does it."

Elaine trembled against Tim's thigh and another sob broke from her throat. Tim saw how her mouth was just inches from his cock.

"Bobby," Tim said. "Pull your fingers back for a minute so Kathy can get a lot of your mom's juice on her. Kathy, I want you to get your hand in as far as you can and get as much of the juice on your hand and fingers you can."

"OK," Kathy said moving directly behind her mom.

Bobby pulled his fingers from his mom's pussy and Tim could hear the sucking sound. He had a disappointed look on his face.

"Come here Bobby," Tim said smiling. "Kathy will be busy for a few minutes. I have heard that to get the most and stickiest juice you have to go really deep. She may even need to get her hand in all the way to her wrist. Why don't you help your mom at this end for a few minutes? Sit here beside me."

Bobby reluctantly moved to sit beside Tim while Kathy concentrated on getting her fingers into her mom's pussy.

"Kathy, if you fold your thumb across your palm you can get in farther," Tim said to the focused 13 year old.

Kathy just nodded and smiled at Tim, glanced at the two, cocks he had called them, and went back to her task of getting as much of her mom's juice as she could.

"Lean toward me," Tim instructed Bobby. "Scoot down a little so your cock head is right next to mine."

Bobby hesitated with a worried look and said, "I'm not gay."

Tim smiled at him and said, "Neither am I Bobby. This is just to help your mom do two things at once. She needs to continue giving me a blow job and she owes you something. She can suck both of us at once. Our cocks just need to be close together."

"Oh," Bobby said thinking about that and looking down at the two cocks. "I don't think they will both fit in her throat like you said."

Tim couldn't help the belly laugh that burst out. There was no question about his mom sucking him. Only would both cock's fit in her throat. Elaine must have noticed too because she tried to move away from Tim and her crying intensified.

It took a moment for Tim to recover and with a gasping breath he said, "Maybe not at once. Not today." He had to wrench Elaine back against his leg by her hair with a vicious yank. "It can be done but we don't want to hurt her today. Just use her."

Tim raised Elaine's head so her mouth was right over the heads of the two cocks. "You won't have any problem sucking two cocks will you?"

"N, n, no S, sir," Elaine stuttered with tears flowing down her face. Her eyes widened and her body rocked forward, mouth coming in contact with both cocks as Kathy tried to jam her whole hand into the mother's pussy. The hand didn't quite make it.

"See how eager she is," Tim asked Bobby while smiling down at the distraught mother. "Open and start sucking Elaine," Tim continued while twisting his grip in her hair.

"Mom," Bobby said sternly. "You are not going to cause us to go to the homeless shelter or live in a car. You have to, ah, to suck us." He reached out and grabbed his mother's hair on the other side from Tim and pulled her mouth towards his waiting cock.

Elaine's shoulders slumped at her son's words and she opened her mouth so her son's and landlords cock heads could be forced into her mouth. Tim smiled down at the woman. She thought she had seen the worst but he had more plans. Tim and Bobby worked together guiding Elaine's head up and down on them. Under Tim's tutelage they began to alternate so one or the other cock head could be pushed against the back of her throat while the other went into her cheek. She looked like a squirrel the way her cheeks would bulge out on one side then the other. Elaine wasn't a particularly good cock sucker Tim thought. But the novelty of another cock rubbing against his, and knowing it was the woman's own son's cock was exciting. Maybe he should double fuck her too. See if they could get both cocks in her pussy. But that was for another day Tim decided.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.