Bad Landlord - Cover

Bad Landlord

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Owning and running an apartment complex was a lot of hard work and a lot of responsibility. Everyone needs to find some way to pay the rent. It doesn't hurt if they get a little life lesson out of it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Fisting  

"I am so thoughtless sometime," Tim declared shaking his head. "Here I am demanding that you do all this work after working all day and knowing that you will have more work to do later when you compensate your children for helping you earlier." Tim shook his head again in mock dismay and let out a big sigh. "I really am sorry Elaine for being so thoughtless."

Elaine raised her head and looked at him through tear filled eyes in disbelief. Was he crazy or something? Tim was smiling down at her with that evil grin again and she shuddered. What was he going to do now the abused mother wondered? What was her ... She stumbled over the word even in her own mind. What was her master going to do now?

"I have a wonderful idea," Tim said brightly, acting as if he had just had a brainstorm. "You will be taking care of me anyway but there is no reason you can't compensate your children at the same time. Would that be OK with you Bobby?"

Bobby smiled slightly at the way Mr. Parker was acting but he nodded and said, "Yes Sir."

"How about you Kathy," Tim asked smiling at the little 13 year old girl as she continued squeezing and stroking her mother's tit. "Would it be OK if your mom compensated you now for helping her with her punishment or would you prefer she wait until later?"

The little 13 year old blushed, smiled and said in a quiet little voice, "Now please sir. What kind of compensation is it?"

"Well," Tim said looking at the two teenagers thoughtfully. "You helped her with intense physical pain for punishment so I guess the opposite of that would be intense physical pleasure. Would that be OK with you two?"

Kathy nodded vigorously with a serious look on her face. Bobby nodded slowly with a thoughtful look then suddenly got a grin on his face that he tried to stifle.

Elaine listened to and watched the whole exchange in disbelief. She started shaking her head, eyes growing wider when her children agreed with this monster. She even saw the grin on her son's face and the realization of why dawned on her and she shook her head even more emphatically.

Bobby looked at his mother shaking her head for a moment then got a stern look on his face as he said, "Mom. I don't want to stay in another homeless shelter. I don't want those smelly old men to touch me again. We have to do what Mr. Parker says."

"Yeah Mom," Kathy chimed in just as serious. "I didn't like seeing those old men touch with you either and you didn't even notice when that old woman pinched my titties. That hurt bad. That is why I was crying and you didn't even notice. We have to do what Mr. Parker says."

Elaine listened to the admonishment from her children with growing horror. She hadn't known they had been bothered at the homeless shelter. They hadn't said anything. Sure she had let a couple of the guys at the shelter have a little fun with her and she had got her rocks off and a couple of bucks but she didn't see anyone messing with her kids.

Tim looked down at the woman in disgust. "Well mom," he said in disgust. "It looks like you 'owe' a lot more compensation than we thought. Why don't we work on that tonight? Does that sound like a good plan to you 'mom'?"

Elaine looked from her son and daughter to Tim with growing terror and nodded jerkily.

"And we can't let that pass either can we 'mom'," Tim asked? He said the word mom as if it were a slap.

Elaine's eyes widened even farther and she whispered a broken, "No sir."

"Maybe a little later at an appropriate time," Tim said smiling at the crying woman. Still looking into her eyes Tim said casually, "Bobby, Kathy, why don't you two take your clothes off too. I think it is embarrassing to your mom that she and I are the only ones undressed. Besides, it will make it a lot easier for her to provide that compensation in the form of intense physical pleasure if you don't have clothes on."

Bobby and Kathy looked across their naked mom at each other for a moment. Bobby got a determined look on his face and nodded to his little sister and pulled his shirt off over his head. Kathy followed her big brothers lead with a smile.

Tim watched the interplay with a smile of his own. This was going to be fun. This was going to be a lot of fun he thought as he looked down at the softly sobbing woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.