Getting Out the Kinks - Cover

Getting Out the Kinks

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 3: Massage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Massage - Uncle Bill was only dropping off some family items for his obnoxious sister-in-law and any time he visited his sister-in-law he brought something for his niece. He didn’t have much time because he had to be at a job site about 40 miles away in the morning. Bill had hotel reservations and he wanted some time to unwind at a local massage parlor this evening. It is so hard arguing with females, in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

After the dinner dishes were cleared Pam was ready to get started.

"Where should I massage you?" she asked excitedly and innocently.

I started to answer but Vicky beat me to it.

"You need to do it on your bed." The couch isn't comfortable to lie on face down. My bed is too big and you would have trouble reaching him. Besides, my bed still, um, smells a little from when Old Jake came by Sunday. I haven't cleaned it up yet."

Pam blushed brilliantly. I don't know if the blush was caused by her mom's comments about Jake or me being in her own bed, naked. Those little nipples were popped back out there. Do those things stay hard all the time?

"OK" Pam said hesitantly. "How should we start?"

I guess Vicky thought she is in charge because she immediately said, "Bill needs to get naked and lay down on your bed".

"Not naked mom." Pam said rolling her eyes. "He will have a towel over him."

"Right" Vicky retorted with that evil grin. "But first you need to collect the money. Always get the money up front."

"For Christ's sake Vicky" I said. "Will you get your mind out of the gutter?"

"What gutter?" Vicky asked as she hugged Pam from the side, squeezing Pam's arms in and forcing her breasts to move together and jiggle slightly under that t-shirt material. "I'm just helping my innocent little girl."

That smile was back and I was getting a little worried.

"Go on in Pam's room and get ready. I will get you a Towel to put over your butt." Vicky said emphasizing the word towel. "And I will make sure I find a nice absorbent one."

Now what did she mean by that? A guy could go nuts trying to figure Vicky out I thought as I went into Pam's room and closed the door.

Standing next to the twin bed I looked slowly around the room. Dolls were setting on a shelf but looked like they hadn't been played with for a while. A poster of a guy wearing a cowboy hat and his shirt unbuttoned down to the middle of his washboard stomach was hanging beside the bed. I wondered briefly if Pam looked at the poster and masturbated like I did with posters of models when I was her age.

Looking at a chair beside the bed I saw why I could see some little curly hairs around the bottom of Pam's short shorts. The panties that she had been wearing at school were lying on the chair. I picked them up and looked at the gusset. They were still damp and slightly discolored. I brought them to my nose and deeply inhaled the sweetest smell on earth. Damn. I was rock hard again.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Before I could react Vicky opened the door and tossed a folded towel to me. She saw the panties in my hand, smiled and said, "I couldn't find a bigger one because they are all, a, in the washing. That one will have to do and it is very absorbent. I know you will need something absorbent. Hurry up now. Pam is anxious to get started" She said before closing the door with a grin.

I threw the panties back down on the chair and clutched the towel looking at the closed door. Vicky had me so jumpy I didn't know what to do. Shaking my head I took my clothes off and hung them on a hanger in Pam's closet. I wasn't sure what to do with my t-shirt and shorts so I finally rolled them up and stuffed them in my shoes.

There was another knock at the door and I jumped.

"Are you ready Uncle Bill?" I heard Pam call.

"Not yet. Just a minute" I called back as I quickly lay down on my stomach and unfolded the towel to put over my butt. The towel wasn't much more than an outsized dish rag. It could charitably be called a hand towel but probably not in a court of law.

I heard the door handle rattle as Vicky called out, "Come on. How many clothes can a guy have on"?

I pulled the towel over me and it didn't even reach the bed on each side where it hung from my buttocks. What should I do now? I was about ready to call the whole thing off.

Vicky opened the door and looked in with Pam peeking over her shoulder.

"Gee Vicky, Couldn't you find anything smaller?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nope" she replied. "I looked."

"Damn" I said as I lay my head down on my arms looking back at them. "Let's get this over with."

Vicky walked into the room and sat in the chair picking up Pam's panties. Pam came into to the room hesitantly looking at my nude body, except for the towel of course. Her tits looked rock hard and her nipples looked like they wanted to burst through that t-shirt material. This was going to be hard, pun intended.

"What do I do first?" Pam asked.

"Get some lotion and just start rubbing it into my back" I replied.

"Nope," Vicky said. "Remember honey, he has to pay first."

"Damn Vicky" I exploded. "Do you think I would stiff my own niece?" I winced inwardly at the poor choice of words.

"Sorry Bill. Those are the rules." She grinned. "Don't you have to do it that way at a real massage parlor?"

"Yes, OK. Give me my wallet from my shoe. It's at the end of the bed."

Pam looked puzzled.

"I put my wallet in my shoe." I explained.

Pam went to the foot of the bed and picked up one of my shoes and reached inside, and pulled out my underwear. Her face flamed again and her nipples seemed to lurch they hardened so quickly.

"The other shoe Rascal" I said quickly. My dick was like a piece of steel. What was I doing here?

Pam dropped the shoe and grabbed the other to get the wallet. Handing it to me she gave me a tremulous smile and I smiled back just as uncertainly. I had to prop myself up on one elbow to get the money out of the wallet. In the process the tip of my aching cock was briefly exposed. Pam blushed furiously and Vicky smiled like a Cheshire cat. Damn towel.

I pulled out the $60 and thrust it at Vicky. She shook her head and nodded towards Pam. "She's the one doing the massage. You are supposed to give it to her, just like at the massage parlor."

I handed it back to Pam, trying to stay down enough so my dick wasn't showing. I really don't know if I succeeded or not. By that time I was so horny from looking at Pam's tits and flustered from dealing with Vicky that I am not sure if even cared.

"What should I do with it?" Pam asked with a deer in the head lights look.

"I have been told" Vicky replied, "that usually the john,, er, the guy will tuck it into the blouse of the masseuse so she will know where it is."

Both our heads snapped towards Pam's mother. I think both of us had that deer in the head lights look.

"But since this is your first time you can just put it on your dresser." She continued.

I gave a sigh of relief as Pam put the $60 on the dresser.

"Ok Honey, here is some lotion that I mixed up just for you to use." Vicky said handing Pam a bottle. Put some on your hands, warm them up by rubbing them together, and then start rubbing it into Bill's neck and shoulders."

I looked at her suspiciously. "What is it Vicky?" I demanded.

"Oh relax Bill. You will like it. It will feel good. Isn't that what every man wants?"

I didn't even bother to reply. "Go ahead Rascal." I said laying back down on my arms on my niece's bed. I noticed that I could see Pam's side in the mirror over her dresser. Pam leaned over the bed and started rubbing the lotion into my neck and working down to my shoulders with a light massaging motion. I could smell the faint lavender scent in the lotion but there was something else too that seemed like I should recognize it but couldn't place it.

I could see the way Pam's shorts cupped her ass and the way her tits swayed slightly as she rubbed. My dick got harder. What was I going to do?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.