Getting Out the Kinks - Cover

Getting Out the Kinks

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 1: Arrival

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Arrival - Uncle Bill was only dropping off some family items for his obnoxious sister-in-law and any time he visited his sister-in-law he brought something for his niece. He didn’t have much time because he had to be at a job site about 40 miles away in the morning. Bill had hotel reservations and he wanted some time to unwind at a local massage parlor this evening. It is so hard arguing with females, in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

I pulled into the yard about 3:20 in the afternoon and the shade from the cottonwoods across the front of the brick house felt very nice. I had just opened the back door to get the package that I was supposed to deliver when Vicky barged out the front door.

"Hey Bill" Vicky bellowed. "How's it hangin?"

God that woman can be annoying. Her voice reminded me of fingernails on a chalk board.

"It's hanging just fine Vicky, if it is any of your business. Kit wanted me to drop these off on the way to Tyler." I said as I handed her the package.

"Well you can't just hand them to me and drive off. Come on in for some coffee."

Now I don't like being rude, even with someone as irritating as Vicky. Besides, I wouldn't get to see Pam if I just drove off. "I guess a quick cup would be ok, besides, I have a CD for Pam." I said. "But I can only stay for a little while. I have some things that I wanted to do tonight after I get checked into the hotel."

"What things?" she asked while walking towards the door and ripping the paper off the package.

"Just some things I wanted to do to unwind before I have to start the job tomorrow."

"Let me see." She mused while walking through the door. "Something to relax ... Well, I know you don't drink much so you aren't going to hang one on so you must be planning on getting laid."

"Jesus Vicky. I don't mess around on Kit. "I stammered.

"Oh lighten up" She grinned as she poured coffee for us. "Everyone, and especially men mess around sometime. It's no big deal"

"Well I don't plan on getting laid. " I insisted. Actually I planned on getting to the hotel and going to a nice massage parlor that was in the strip mall next to the hotel. Sometime that led to getting laid, but you can't plan on it. It depended a lot on which girl you got and I didn't know the girls in Tyler well enough to know which ones were most likely to cooperate.

"Where's Pam?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Do you think she will like this CD?" It was a montage of country western oldies.

"She's at school still but her bus should be here any time. I'm sure she will like it. Pam likes anything that is old country. Patsy Cline, Conway Twitty. All those old ones."

"Why don't you stay for supper Bill?" Vicky asked. "It should be ready by around 5:00. " Plenty of time to get to Tyler and unwind" she grinned.

"I don't think so. Besides, I get paid expenses so planned on having a big steak tonight as part of that unwinding".

"No problem" she said. "Give me the expense money you will get for the meal and I will fix you steak."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.