Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was one night when Elaine, Brutus and the Blacks & Issengard and the Norsemen raided a couple of "brothels", full of pimps, prostitutes and customers. They disguised themselves as policemen, raided a brothel containing at least 50 sex workers and while the customers were being chased out, the pimps and the prostitutes were loaded into lorries. They raided 7 brothels in one night.

The lorries belonged to the NHS Harbor and drove all the way to the NHS Harbor. Elaine and crew opened up 1 lorry at a time. as they looked like police officers and had guns, they marched the prostitutes and their pimps into the sub.

When all the prostitutes were forced out of the lorries and into the sub they marched all the way into the patients' room. The rooms were used as large prison cells for the prostitutes and the pimps.

The sub was headed now for another part of the world. It was headed to Africa. It was headed to Nigeria. Once in Nigeria Elaine met up with an army general. She wanted to make him an offer. She would supply his army with prostitutes (mostly white Eastern European ones with small tight pussies who screamed a lot) that they can use as their "comfort women" but in return she wanted "sperm donation" from his soldiers.

When the general heard this offer, he chuckled.

"Deal. But first show me the prostitutes," the general said.

Elaine's crew led at least 20 women, mostly Eastern European ones, outside the sub for the general to see. Most of the prostitutes who worked in those brothels were Russians and Eastern Europeans, followed by Asians, Africans and some Latin Americans.

As the prostitutes were being led away into army jeeps, the army men were ejaculating their sperms into big petrol tanks, which they carried into the sub.

As the Nigerian General's men were flooding the petrol tanks with "black sperm" the general laughed.

"I have an idea what is going on here. You want to create the Nigerian Supermen in your country," the general smiling.

Elaine nodded. But not just for her country alone.

The last prisoners to be let out of the sub were the pimps and madams.

As for the "pimps", Elaine lied and said that those men hated Africans, were racists and former members of the Ku Klux Klan (she said all this before her sub was about to leave).

Elaine's last words to the general.

"Brought them here for your pleasure. If I were you I'd beat them to death," Elaine suggested.

Elaine and crew left.


Denmark

2 Days Later

The Sperm centre, Copenhagen

Ulrika Kwami was the head of the Copenhagen Sperm Centre. She sat down in her office and her family picture stared her in the face. She had a Nigerian husband and four black children. All Danish Nationals.

Ulrika Kwami was a tall Blonde woman with a fit body and blue eyes to go with it. She was also smart but also was sometimes slow.

Her intercom rang. She picked it up. It was from her secretary.

"Mrs Kwami. There is a gentleman who needs to see you right away. It looks very urgent and only you have the authority to hear this," her secretary gulped.

"Let him in," Mrs Kwami said.

Her office door opened and Issengard walked inside. He quickly took a seat in front of her.

"Hello. You are the Head of this Sperm Centre. There is something I need to tell you but I cannot tell it here. It involves something serious," Issengard said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.