Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Seven months had passed since Elaine Griffin and her Icelandic crew had been taking men and women from diverse European and Asian countries for fertility treatment. Every week 200 men and women would join her in her submarine.

Their governments paid Elaine Griffin and crew (and NHS of course) handsomely for what she doing for them. The governments wanted to keep their nations breeding again and to be pure stick ie pure Russians for Russia or pure Japanese for Japan. What none of them knew was that Elaine Griffin was not only taking their money but also teaching them all a lesson.

In 2 months time the first 100 women she treated would be giving birth. Each woman would be giving birth to at least 8 children. But none of the children would look like your average Czechs. They would all be blacks.

Since the time she treated this first 100 white Czech women, she had been treating 200 men and women from an Industrialised country every week. She would take them to Africa. She would put the men on some kind of drugs and hypnosis, convinced that she was putting them under mind control to have sex with their own women but instead just let them remain unconscious. The women would be drugged and put in to sleep and while in that state, black men would come and fuck them.

While Elaine Griffin had been doing this for so many months she had placed one of her underlings to "head" the NHS for her. Elaine had calculate that this "underling" would start taking her job soon as she was doing all of Elaine Griffin's job as she probably would try convincing their "NHS Cabinet" that she had been most of Elaine Griffin's day-to-day job.

If Elaine Griffin does not promote her soon, this underling would become a threat. She may even ask for a "pay raise" to keep her mouth shut.

As Elaine Griffin remained in her submarine-office and reading some documents, there was a knock on her door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," Elaine Griffin said, not taking her eyes off the documents.

The door opened. It was Captain Issengard, her Icelandic Captain.

"Lunch time," he said.

Elaine Griffin looked at Captain Issengard. He and his Icelandic crew were grateful to Elaine for giving them jobs in the NHS. He was nearly 7 foot; Blond hair, blue eyes, ruddy pink complexion, muscular, high cheekbones, face partly chiselled, bearded and looked tough.

"Captain Issengard. Come in and close the door. I want to talk to you," Elaine smiled.

Captain Issengard walked in and closed the door behind him.

"I take it that there is something you wish to discuss with me!" Captain Issengard was perceptive.

"Captain, you know what I have been doing this last couple of months," Elaine said.

"I sure do," Captain Iseengard smiled.

"How do you feel about this whole thing?" Elaine asked.

Elaine was curious if he was ok with what they were doing.

"You mean bullshitting the Russians and Japanese about helping their population grow and their race still dominating the planet but in reality having their women get fucked by African men," Captain Issengard smiled wickedly.

He laughed evilly.

"I take it you like what I am doing," Elaine smiled.

"Loving it," Captain Issengard laughed.

He hated the racists, the nationalists and xenophobes as much as she did.

"That's good to hear," Elaine nodded.

"So we are still headed for England I take it," Captain Issengard hinting something.

"Yes. I have a score to settle ... in advance," Elaine looking at him.

"Well once this score is settled there is something else we can still do!" Captain Issengard hinted.

"I'm all ears," Elaine smiling ... wickedly.


The Next Day

England, NHS

Elaine Griffin was back in her office. Yesterday afternoon when she got back to her office she saw an attached note on her office door. It was already very late in the afternoon when she got back. The note was from her "underling", the one who ran things for her and covering her back and doing her daily office work while she was away doing other things. Her "underling2 wanted words with her.

Now it was morning. Any moment now her underling was going to see lights in her office and so knock on her door. Then the knocking came.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," Elaine Griffin said.

The office door opened.

"Ah Ayesha. The person I wanted to see," Elaine Griffin smiled.

Ayesha Patel was her secretary who did a lot of her job for her. She was the "underling". Ayesha wanted to see her too. And she looked pissed.

Ayesha was a British Punjabi; 30ish, long black hair, round brown eyes, smooth light brown complexion, slim body, attractive and took no shit from anyone. She was also married too, with children.

""Please sit down and close the door behind you," Elaine Griffin offered her.

Ayesha closed the office door behind her and sat down opposite Elaine, in front of Elaine's desk.

"Elaine we need to talk," Ayesha looked pissed.

I bet you want my job and will go and tell the board that you have been doing things for me while I was way or ask for a raise or ask for a promotion, Elaine thought.

"I'm sure we do. I know you want to have a word with me but I also wanted to have a word with you," Elaine telling Ayesha.

"Ok. You go first," Ayesha was being courteous.

"I just want to say that you did a good job of doing things while I was away. You have covered my back and I thank you for that. These seven months has proven to me that I can trust you and that you have shown loyalty. This is now why I know I am looking at the right person to work with me on my other job. How would you like to make more money than I ever did in a year as Head of the NHS," Elaine Griffin looking seriously at Ayesha.

Ayesha stared at Elaine Griffin.

"You ... you are offering me a much higher paying job?" Ayesha asked.

"Ayesha you have proven that you are trustworthy, that you don't complain and bitch around, that you are loyal and devoted and I need someone like that to work me on what I am currently doing. How do you feel about £10,000,000," Elaine said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.