Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder - Cover

Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Note

This particular story focuses on one of the 10 racist East European girls that had been blackmailed by Elaine Griffin into having sex with black men and as a result gave birth to a black child 9 months later.

In Chapter 1 we focused on Daniella and saw what her new life was like, thanks to Elaine Griffin. In chapters 2 & 3 we got back to Elaine Griffin and now know why she truly is the Ultimate Black Breeder.

Chapter 6 focuses on a Czech girl named Caramella.


ON CARAMELLA

It was a cool evening. A fat black boy sat inside a Burger King joint somewhere in Soho. He was sat all by himself, about to gobble up his whooper. His name was Albert; stood at 5'9, wore a shirt that had a picture of Optimus Prime from the Transformers movies, 14 years old and only hanged around with people who were fat or nerdy.

Caramella walked into the Burger King joint. She wore a yellow mini skirt; had red make up on, had high heels on, wore a black bra that was only covered by her thin small leather jacket.

That night, like every night, she was looking for a black cock to suck or a black guy to use her and her white pussy as a sex toy.

Caramella saw Albert. She quickly walked over to him and sat herself opposite him. Albert stopped gobbling his burger.

My God she is pretty, Albert thought.

"Listen. I really a black guy tonight," Caramella sounded desperate.

Her pussy was excited for Albert's cock.

"You ... you ... you need a black guy tonight?" Albert asked.

I must be dreaming, Albert thought.

"Do you live somewhere around this area?" Caramella asked.

"Sure I do," Albert responded.

"Are ... are ... are you a hooker?" Albert had to ask.

Caramella hated the question. She was not a hooker, for the fact that she would have sex with any black guy free of charge.

"No. No I am not. Hey do you know what a one night stand is?" Caramella asked him back.

"You ... you ... you want to do it with me," Albert said.

"Yes. I need a black guy to take control over me," Caramella whimpered.

Albert had a wicked smile on his face. Unlike his more cooler and popular friends he never got laid. Not even by a white girl.

"My mom won't be back until midnight," Albert said.

They went to Albert's place. Albert lived in an apartment on a fourth floor of a building. They took the stairs to get to Albert's place. It was a very cheap place for rent. Albert took out his key and opened his apartment door. Once he opened his door they got in.

"You ... you have a nice place," Caramella lied.

The apartment stunk with odour. The furniture in the living room looked rotten. While Caramella was looking around his apartment Albert was studying her. he admitted that she was attractive, probably Russian or some European country and that she had a nice body.

He looked at her and could tell that she was some sex addict nymphomaniac.

"Why don't we go over to my room," Albert suggested.

"Ok. Let's go over to your room," Caramella followed him.

Albert's bedroom was small. He only had a bed. Not even chairs and tables. On his wall was a poster of Optimus Prime.

This boy is a geek, Caramella thought.

Albert closed his bedroom door.

"Now why don't you take off those nice clothes of yours and let me take control of you," Albert smiled.

Caramella slipped off her high heels, took off her leather jacket, un-strap her black bra, pulled down and slipped off her skirt and she pulled down her pantyhose, slipping it pass her feet.

Caramella was now naked. Small tits. Dark brown pubic hair.

"Wow," Albert said.

This was the first time he had seen a live naked woman before his nerdy eyes.

He never got laid, Caramella thought.

"And you like it when a black master takes charge of you right," Albert said, while rubbing his fingers on his chin as if he is some kind of Feng Shui Master.

"Yes. Yes," Caramella nodded like some drug addict.

Albert walked over to her and started squeezing her left breast.

"Ahhh. Aahh," Caramella moaned while closing her eyes. His touch on her was too strong.

"You like that don't you," Albert sneered.

Caramella made a painful nod.

"I want you to lie on my bed. Face down," Albert cried.

Caramella climbed over Albert's bed and laid face down.

"Now I want you to lie down like that while I make myself more comfortable," Albert said.

Albert admired her small pale ass. Albert changed his clothes so that he only had underwear on and a t shirt. He then climbed over the bed.

He is fat, Caramella thought.

Albert touched and fondled her ass. He then slapped her ass really hard. Caramella made a loud cry. She was used to being treated this way by black men and boys and so was not likely to be complained about such harsh assaults.

"I am going to have lots of fun with you," Albert said.

He let his saliva drip between her ass cheeks. Her ass cheeks were now sticky.

"Ooops. Let me clean you up," Albert chuckled.

He pressed his face lower on her ass, started licking where he let his saliva drip. When he finished licking, he slapped her ass very hard again.

SLAP SLAP

"Ok I want you to turn around," Albert ordered her.

Caramella turned around until she faced him and the ceiling. Albert pinched her left nipple and with his grip on her left nipple he was shaking her entire left breast.

"Ooohhh. Oohhh," Caramella moaned.

"Man your boob feels nice," Albert enjoying abusing her.

Albert was getting excited having a naked white woman on his bed. His cock stiffened. He quickly pulled down his underwear until the tip of his cock touched her pussy.

"Ok bitch. I am gonna give it you this time," Albert said.

With one thrust into her pussy, Caramella cried. Albert was starting to pump his cock really hard into her pussy. While Albert was fucking her pussy he groped both her breasts.

"Oooohhhh. Oooohhhhh," Caramella moaned while closing her eyes and shaking her head.

Albert was enjoying fucking her. Caramella felt her pussy being flooded by this fat black geek's juice. As Albert was fucking her pussy he was also letting his saliva drop down her beautiful face.

He fucked her like this for an hour until he pulled his cock out of her pussy, sat his fat ass on her tummy and put his cock between her breasts, pushing her breasts against his cock. He was shooting more of his sperm all over her breasts and even as far as her face.

"Hey bitch I want you to suck my cock," Albert said.

He grabbed her by her hair and made her move her face closer to his cock. Caramella opened her mouth and took in Albert's humongous cock. She was sucking his cock, drinking all his sperm.

"That's a good bitch," Albert smiled.

This was the nest night of his life. Caramella was no Megan Fox but she would do. Caramella sucked Albert's cock and drank his sperm for more than an hour.

Once Albert finished fucking her front, he then grabbed her by the hair again and said.

"Now I wanna fuck your ass," Albert ordered.

Albert got off Caramella so that she could reposition herself to be on all fours on his bed. As Albert thrust his cock into her asshole, Caramella cried.

"Man your ass feels better than your pussy," Albert commented.

While Albert was fucking her ass, Caramella moved her face down the bed like some scared dog. Caramella's body was sweating from all the fucking she was getting from Albert.

By 10PM Caramella had put on her clothes. When she got to his front door, she looked at him.

"So you wanna meet up tomorrow again," Caramella said.

It was more a suggestion than a question.

"Yeah sure. At Burger King," Albert said.

"Ok bye," Caramella said.

She opened his front door and closed it behind her.

Tonight was the night that Albert lost his virginity.

At Caramella's apartment

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.