Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Eugene was sat next to Elaine on the passenger's seat. She was blindfolded.

"Are we there yet?" Eugene asked with enthusiasm.

"We are but I will not take the blindfolds out yet. In fact I am going to lead you with it still on," Elaine said.

Her car was parked outside The Soho BDSM Centre.

"Why can't I take out these blindfolds?" Eugene asked.

"Because it makes it more erotic and these young men love fucking a beautiful Blonde like yourself. Now come on," Elaine being convincing.

Elaine got out of her car and then went over to Eugene's side, opening her car door for her and unbuckling Eugene's seat belt. Elaine took Eugene by the hands.

"Ok watch your step," Elaine said, as she put a hand on Eugene's had so as to prevent her from hitting it on the car ceiling.

Elaine led her by the hand all they way to the front entrance to the Centre. Elaine led them inside. Once they were inside Elaine took them to an elevator taking them downwards. They got off a floor. Elaine led Eugene towards a room with glass doors. Elaine pushed through.

The room resembled a gym but with different type of mechanical equipments. Sex equipments.

"Where are we? Can I take these off?" Eugene asked.

"Not yet dear. We are in a special place. A private place," Elaine said.

Elaine looked at Eugene.

"Ok. This is what we're going to do. I am going to strip you off those sexy clothes," Elaine said.

Eugene giggled.

Elaine was removing Eugene's clothes and put them on a bench so that they don't loiter around in the floor. Once Eugene was completely naked and still having her blindfolds on, Elaine led her once more towards some "equipment".

Elaine made Eugene sit down on a bench seat attached to this equipment that somehow resembled gym equipments where people can sit down and lifting barbells and weights behind them.

This equipment was something else. Elaine raised Eugene's arms and tied her wrists to two poles behind her. She tied her securely.

"Am I being tied up!" Eugene smiled.

Eugene was getting excited. She obviously liked what was being done to her.

Elaine then helped raise each of her legs on a boulder. Once each leg was on a boulder, she tied Eugene's ankles to the boulders. Her legs were now widespread and everyone would have a good view of her Blonde pubic hair.

"Now be a good girl and wait right here. I am going to call them to come here," Elaine whispered to an excited Eugene who just giggled like some bimbo cheerleader.

Elaine walked into a corner where Eugene won't be able to hear her. Elaine took out her cell phone and sped-dialled a number. The cell phone was ringing until the other side picked up.

"Can you be here in twenty minutes," Elaine suggested.

"No problem," the man named Brutus responded.

"And get the others with you," Elaine suggested.

"Yes ma'am," Brutus chuckled.

Brutus chuckled loudly before hanging up.

Elaine walked back over to Eugene.

"Listen dear. Before the guys arrive I am going to make you feel like a woman," Elaine suggested.

Eugene giggled.

"This is just to get you ready for the main meal," Elaine stated.

Eugene was sat there blindfolded and tied up, naked.

"And one more thing. I am going to put ear muffs on your ears so that you don't hear everything around you and enjoy the best sex you ever had," Elaine whispered, then licking the Blonde woman's cheek.


20 minutes later Brutus and 20 other tall muscular black men with white-men's-arms sized cocks came into the room.

"Boys she can't hear you. Time to take off those clothes," Elaine said.

"You heard the lady boys," Brutus talking to the other 19 Black Men.

All 20 of them quickly striped off their clothes and walked over to the already tied-up Eugene.

"Remember to queue up," Elaine called out to them.

"Elaine? Are these handsome boys you told me about already here yet?" Eugene starting to complain.

19 of the black guys went on a straight line formation.

"So who is this bitch anyways?" Brutus asked Elaine.

"Some racist white bitch," Elaine giving Brutus a wicked smile.

"Did she..." Brutus was going to ask his usual question.

Elaine answered him in advance, " ... use the N word. The whole night."

Brutus looked angry now.

"I will fuck this racist bitch last," Brutus looked angrily towards Eugene.

The first black guy thrust his cock into Eugene's little white pussy.

"Aaahhhh. Aaahhh," Eugene screamed with both pleasure and pain.

The first black guys fucked Eugene, pumping lots and lots of black juice into her racist white pussy. As he fucked her, he squeezed one tit and sucked very hard on the other one.

You are being fucked by a black man now Eugene, Elaine thought.

When the first black guy was done with Eugene, Elaine could see his cum stains on her Blonde pubic hair and Blonde pussy.

The second black guy came and started stroking his cock all over Eugene's face, shooting black sperm towards her face. Eugene's face was now covered with "black cum".

I think she looks better that way, Elaine thought.

"Hey I want her to suck my big cock," the second guy cried.

Elaine walked over to Eugene, took out one ear muff and whispered to Eugene's ear.

"I think the boys want you to open your mouth so that they you can also give them a blow job."

Elaine put the ear muff back on again. Eugene slowly opened her jaw.

"That's a good white bitch," the second black guy sneered.

The second black guy thrust his cock into Eugene's mouth. Since Eugene was sat down and the second black guy was tall, it was possible for his cock to go into her mouth. Eugene started sucking on his cock, drinking all his "black juice".

"Yeah that's a good white bitch," the second guy sneered.

As she was sucking him, he then started moving his cock inside her jaw as if he was fucking her face. Eugene now looked and felt uncomfortable.

"Yeah let me fuck that racist face of yours," the second guy cried.

The second guy was getting excited and carried away. He grabbed a handful of Eugene's Blonde hair and started face-fucking Eugene. Eugene was just sucking and drinking. Tears flowed down her face and sperm was choking her throat.

"Hey guys why don't you come here and fuck that white pussy of hers," the second guy invited the other guys in line to come and give him assistance.

The third, fourth and fifth black guys came. The third black guy thrust his cock into Eugene's pussy, fucking it and even shooting out more "black juice".

The fourth and fifth guy went over to each side of Eugene, stroked their cocks and started shooting out lots of sperm all over her breasts. Her breasts were now sticky. Her nipples looked sticky.

"Man this bitch has a nice pussy," the third guy commented.

"All white bitches have tight pussies man," the fourth guy sneered.

The fourth guy shook his head at his friend's ignorance.

Two of Eugene's holes were being used. Her face was working like a machine and so was her body. Elaine could tell that all the fucking she was getting from these four guys would render her tired.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.