Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder - Cover

Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Elaine Griffin was inside her office, doing PC work and paper work. She was the head of the NHS (National Health Service) in England, the 3rd largest employing company in the world. She was a short powerful Blonde woman who knew how to put racists in their place. A year ago she taught 10 racist Eastern European employees a hard lesson on being racist towards black people. Now all 10 women have black babies.

There was a knock on her door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," Elaine spoke in a commanding tone.

The door opened. A young petite Brunette English lass walked in. It was one of her secretaries doing special assignments for her.

"Miss Griffin I have urgent news," the petite young Brunette spoke.

Elaine looked at the young secretary. Elaine normally had "temporary" secretaries working for her.

"What is it?" Elaine asked.

"I received e-mails from a couple of embassies," the young girl said in low monotone.

"Now that's interesting. I don't remember us having treated any diplomats in the last six weeks or so. Which embassies are these and what do they want?" Elaine asked.

"The Russian Embassy. The Ukrainian Embassy. The Japanese Embassy. The Taiwanese Embassy. List of many embassies. Their representatives want to have an audience with you," the secretary spoke.

"Ok. Make appointments then," Elaine spoke.

"You mean for all of them on the same day?" the secretary asked.

"No. For individual embassy representative. I'm just curious what is it that they want," Elaine said.

The secretary stared like a little girl towards Elaine.

"You may go now," Elaine told her secretary.

"Yes Miss Griffin," the secretary responded.

The secretary closed the office door behind her.

Miss Griffin smiled. She had some idea why. She worked on her PC and went online. Being the Head of the NHS, she had underlings who did all kinds of research work for her and they were the ones who gave the British government and media all the type of statistics that people read about, like how high is the British Birth Rate or what Britain's population would be like by 2050.

This will be fun, Elaine thought.


A week passed by when Elaine Griffin's office was flooded by diplomats. They came every day. Each day a representative from a different embassy. The diplomats all complimented Elaine on a wonderful job on boosting up the British Birth Rate. They believed this because she was the Head of the NHS and that she probably did a good job of convincing British people to have more children and that she solved birth defects coming from impotent individuals.

Of course young British girls went shagging around, as young as 12, and as a result the country not only had the highest birth rate in Europe but the youngest mothers and even grandmothers at the age of 25.

While Britain and few industrialised nations like the US and France had a resurgence in birth rates and increasing population growths, the rest of the industrialised world had a low fertility rate. While Elaine predicted that Britain's population will shoot up to 70 million in 30 years, the rest of Europe, Russia and Japan would shrink in population, having more elderly people living longer and having less younger people, since those countries were having less and or not having children at all.

Of course they could always allow more immigrants in but that they are too racist and nationalistic and just don't want to see the children of foreigners and immigrants flooding their countries. Overall the problem would be the economic factor ie paying for Europe's elderly population as they have less young people to continue sustaining them.

The way Elaine saw it was more that those countries would die out as the Europeans, Russians and Japanese are not having enough children.

Even government incentives from those nations to encourage their citizens into staying him, having sex and having more children wasn't working. Both parents worked and both or either parents were becoming too impotent to be capable of having children.

Also that many people over there just didn't want to have kids anymore because it would take away their freedom and not be able to drink as much they want, or going on vacations or doing whatever it was that they wanted to do, as children would get in their way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.