Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder - Cover

Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Somewhere in the Streets of Soho, London

It was night time, probably around 9-ish. A dark haired woman was walking around the streets of Soho. Not far behind here were some other dark haired women. Her name was Daniella. She wore a mini skirt, a black bra and a thin leather jacket to cover her top. She wore high heels, and had red make up on. From afar you would have thought was some Eastern European streetwalker and that may not be far from the truth.

Daniella walked through an alley. It was smelly and unbearable. There were some black men stood by there. The other women behind her followed through. They were dress up like sluts, just like Daniella. Tonight they were all after the same thing.

Daniella was passing by a group of black men. They were making crude comments like "How much?" or "Nice piece of ass".

Daniella finally stopped by a tall black guy who looked like Robert Mugabe, except he was tall. He had another black guy with him.

"Are you looking for a good time," the guy who looked like Robert Mugabe smiled at Daniella.

He spoke with a Nigerian accent. He had fucked over many white English girls as they yearend for black cocks

"I need your black cock," Daniella talking like some drug addict.

Daniella dropped down on her knees and was acting like some desperate addict. She started zipping down his jeans but he put a hand on her. he zipped his jeans back on.

"Hey bitch. What the fuck do you think you are doing!" the Robert Mugabe look-alike pretended to get angry.

"Please. I really need it," Daniella begged.

"Say Please sir. May I such your cock," the Robert Mugabe look-alike looked down on Daniella as he spoke.

"Please sir. May I suck your cock," Daniella begged.

She really needed his black cock.

"Hmmm. Yes you may my white bitch," the Robert Mugabe guy laughed.

Daniella continued unzipping his pants but he once more put a hand on her hand.

"No no my white bitch. Not with your hands. With your teeth," he was mocking her.

"Daniella used her teeth to grasp his zipper, lowering her head down as she pulled it. once she did that, she took out his cock and then she opened her jaw. She put his cock into her jaw and started sucking on it. His cock was nearly breaking her jaw.

"Oh man this is the life," the Robert Mugabe guy laughed.

The black guy next to him looked down on Daniella.

"Hey bitch. When you suck my cock you must look me in the eye," the Robert Mugabe shouted at Daniella. He yanked hard on her hair.

She stared at him like some inferior streetwalker. Daniella nodded her head while sucking his large cock.

"And you must not spill a single drop," the Robert Mugabe guy told her.

While Daniella was sucking him and looking up to him, his friend was making disgusting looks on her.

"I think she is from Eastern Europe. Normally they are racist to black people. They call us Niggers," his friend told him.

"What?? I that true," the Robert Mugabe guy stared down hard on Daniella.

Daniella shook her head.

"So you like black people," the Robert Mugabe guy having fun now.

Daniella nodded.

"Well in that case if you like black men then you can suck on something you like. I want you to suck my cock for two hours," the Robert Mugabe told her.

Daniella was afraid that if she didn't the guy would rape her anyways. She nodded weakly.

"That is a good white bitch. And later I want you to suck my brother's dick too," the Robert Mugabe guy told Daniella.

The other black guy went behind Daniella and lifted her mini skirt.

"Hey man. She has no panties. She's a real white slut," his friend making crude comments.

While Daniella was on her knees sucking on the black guy, she was not aware that someone from the adjoining street was watching her. It was a friend of hers. Also a Bulgarian.

Is that Daniella? Is she really sucking that black guy's dick, Daniella's friend thought.

As Daniella's friend had such good eyes what she saw happening all over the alley shocked her. She recognised the other women. Her friends. They were on their knees giving blow jobs to these black men.

I need a vodka, Daniella's friend thought.

Daniella's friend panicked at what she saw. The idea of watching Eastern European women fucking black guys was unbearable. She walked away.

Inside the alley Daniella and her friends were still on their knees giving blow job to black men they hardly knew. About three months ago Daniella and all these women had given birth to black babies in an NHS hospital. Ever since all of them had been blackmailed by their employer into having sex with black men, they could no longer survive without black cocks. They needed black cocks, even if it was from strangers.

10 months ago they would not have done such things. They were proud racist women. They were racist to anyone who was black, calling them the "N" word. Then their employer Elaine Griffin thought them a lesson.

The 10 women who were now sucking black cocks had learned things the hard way. They would never look down again on black people. Not because they craved big black cocks. They were also single mothers who had black children to take care of. They could not go back home in fear of reprisal. They had to stay in England, a multi-racial multi-cultural, and the only way they can do so is to have a job in England. For them to have a job in England they need to have a good record. For them to have a good record they had to be obedient to Elaine Griffin.

After Midnight

Daniella finally arrived home. She lived in a small apartment that had the living room and kitchen adjoining to it and a small bathroom. She did not even have a television. Not even a pc with broadband or a BT landline.

"You're late," a 15 year old black kid scolded her.

"I'm sorry Jerome. I didn't think it was going to take so long," Daniella apologised.

Jerome was a kid who lived on the same floor as her. He was a black; a head taller than Daniella, skinny, had specs (4 eyes), unemployed and not even have a part-time job, and had so many other problems. His mom was hardly around as she had to make ends meet and his father was merely his biological father.

Jerome was a black skinny nerd but sure as hell was a pushy and aggressive one who often listened to RNB, Dr Dre and 50 Cent.

When Daniella got back from work, she knocked on his flat door and asked him to baby sit. She told him that she had to go somewhere and asked him if he could baby sit for her. he said he wanted to get paid and Daniella, being desperate for a huge black cock, just nodded and agreed that she would pay him. He wanted 50 Quid.

"You know for having made me wait this long I think I should charge you double," Jerome stared at her.

Daniella took out her wallet and looked at how much she had. She only had?20 left. She ate outside and she paid the cab driver to take her back home. She lived far from Soho and after midnight it was double the price.

Daniella gulped. She looked scared and inferior.

"Pay up. You know you don't even have an internet connection and you don't even have a television. I missed out on Dr Who today and Torchwood and even Manchester United. I missed out on my favourite footballer Rooney. I missed out on Hamilton racing today for McLaren in Formula One. Do you know how upset that makes me," Jerome getting carried away.

"Alright. Alrgiht," Daniella cried.

She wanted him to shut up and calm down. He continued looking at her wallet. Just the 20 quid. She took it out and showed it to him.

"What the fuck. You are giving me 20 fuckin quid. That is less than half on what we originally agreed on," Jerome screamed at the top of his lungs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.