Infidelity Gets Out of Hand
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by John Cockenfurs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man's affair with his secretary turns out to be more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

When I got home my wife was sitting on the couch with a glass of merlot. She was wearing her black knee high boots with her smooth leather pants tucked into them. These pants had no pockets but they did have a zipper through the crotch. She had on a black leather blazer and I couldn't tell if she had anything on under it. She had her black leather gloves on and had her hair up and her make-up done with dark red lips and smoky eyes.

"I laid out your outfit on the bed. Go get dressed."

I did what I was told without saying a word. When I got to the bedroom I saw it all laid out: black leather chaps, black leather shorts with snap-on codpiece, black motorcycle boots, black leather zip up turtleneck, black leather hood and gloves. I dressed as quickly as I could and got back down stairs. Her glass was empty and she held it out.

"Get me more wine." She said and I quickly did as I was told. I hurried into the kitchen, refilled her glass and carried it back to her where she was waiting in the chair. She took a sip and pointed down; I knew what she meant. I immediately got down on my knees and began licking her boots. I sucked on her 5 inch heel and she squirmed. She allowed me to clean both of her boots before kicking me back, landing on my back on the floor.

I laid on my back, awaiting instruction and she sat down on my face smothering me. I could tell she was still working on her wine as I could hear her take a few sips and then put her empty glass down on the table. She arched her ass up a little and unzipped the crotch in her pants.

"Lick."

I did as I was told. She rode my face with her hands on my chest for support. I could smell the mixture of her wet pussy and her leather and I was hard as a rock. I licked and licked and she squirmed and rubbed her pussy all over my face. She was moaning more loudly every moment.

"You're doing a good job of giving me what I want. If you're lucky I might give you what you want." She then arched her back and came all over my face.

"Clean me up." I not only licked all her cum off of her pussy but gave her asshole a good tonguing too as I know how much she loves that.

She climbed off of me and stood me up. She sat back down in the chair and grabbed the remote control for the stereo. "Dance for me bitch."

I hated stripping for her but I did as I was told. I shook my ass in front of her face and received numerous spankings. I then turned around and started grinding my codpiece in her face. She reached up and unsnapped it letting my hard cock spring free. She grabbed my cock and rubbed her thumb over the tip and collected the precum on her finger and seductively licked it in front of me. I started smacking her in the face with my cock and she was trying to catch it with her mouth.

She stood up grabbed me by the mouth with one hand and grabbed my cock hard with the other. "You are here for my pleasure only. Do not forget that."

"Yes Mistress."

She shoved me back on the ground and then sat back in the chair. "Lick my pussy now!"

I licked her pussy again and this time she came quickly. She turned around and got on her knees. I entered her from behind and due to her wetness I slid right in. She seemed a little looser than normal and I assumed she had warmed herself up with her big vibrating dildo before I got home. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. We were both sweating in our leathers quite a bit before we started fucking and we were only sweating more now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.