Infidelity Gets Out of Hand
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by John Cockenfurs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man's affair with his secretary turns out to be more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

I slept in the office that night afraid to go home. I never did figure out what I was going to do. I wasn't sure how my wife was going to react, only that she would be deeply hurt. I love her, I only cheated because I am a dog. Given the opportunity and thinking I wouldn't get caught, I cheated. It was not something I set out to do.

The next morning Emma came in and immediately invited me to dinner at her house that night. I just nodded and she left the room. I guess she figured backing off would be more intimidating that continuing to hammer it home. She was right.

I was still trying to figure out what she was after. She didn't request money or want me to leave my wife — in fact she had no intentions of leaving her husband and was paid better than most of the other secretaries save for a few of the old bags who worked for senior partners. She also knew I would buy her gifts, though she hadn't asked me for a thing since this first started going on.

After work, I stopped by the store, bought a couple bottles of wine and went straight to Emma's. She answered the door in a tight red tank top, tight black leather skinny jeans and leopard print heels. I was too scared and nervous to be turned on even as hot as she looked. That having been said I still couldn't take my eyes off of her perfect round ass as I followed her to the dining room.

Emma's husband Jim was sitting at the kitchen table and got up and introduced himself as Emma walked into the kitchen. The man had certainly married out of his league — he was short, pudgy, balding and just looked like a weak little man. He stared at me awkwardly for a moment and thankfully Emma returned with salads and the corkscrew. She sat the salads down and handed me the corkscrew and I immediately opened the wine and poured them into the three glasses. Emma sat at the head of the table with Jim to her right and me at the other end.

Emma began the conversation, "You maybe wondering why I asked you here. I gave you the DVD to insure that you would show and not shy away due to my husband's presence. This conversation needs to happen."

I nodded and she continued, "Jim has served me well all these years but I've grown bored. I've decided to fuck whomever I want, whenever I want, in any manner I please and you are the big piece to this puzzle. I let myself go in order to be non-threatening when I applied for several jobs in well respected places hoping to catch a younger stud who could then also assist me in getting other young studs to please me. John, you were too easy. In the interview I noticed your wife in leather and knew that this would be a cake walk — all I needed was for you to hire me. As you can see you are far more attractive and successful than my husband and I might add you have a much bigger cock as well so you were a step up for me and I have really enjoyed fucking you these last few months."

"So what now?", I asked.

"Now you will assist me in living out every fantasy I've ever had. Starting with multiple male partners. The deal is you help secure the partners and assist me in all sexual matters and if you please me you'll get two things in return: sexual gratification and I will continue to keep your secret. Is this a deal?"

"I don't suppose I have much choice do I?"

"Not if you want to stay married," she said.

We continued to eat and drink in silence. Occasionally Emma would bark an order at Jim and he waited on us hand and foot. After dinner she moved us into the living room for drinks. Jim sat on the chair and Emma and I on the couch.

"John, tell me how I look tonight." She said.

"You look incredibly sexy," I said, rather uncomfortable with Jim sitting right there. She put her wine glass down and started running her hand up my inner thigh while kissing my neck. It only took a moment of looking at her legs and her hands rubbing my cock that I got rock hard.

She then straddled me and we started making out and I resumed the natural position of my hands caressing her leather covered ass. This went on for a few moments before I remembered Jim was three feet away. I looked over and he was staring right at us. His face looked troubled but I noticed he was rubbing his cock through his jeans and so I stopped concerning myself with him in spite of the fact I had never fucked with an audience before, let alone someone's husband as the audience.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.