Infidelity Gets Out of Hand
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by John Cockenfurs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man's affair with his secretary turns out to be more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Emma and I were now fucking on a regular basis. Late nights, weekends, mostly in my office but also in my car and occasionally in a hotel room since neither of us could go home. Eventually my wife had to go to Los Angeles for a week for work — she's a marketing consultant and a very high priced and in demand one at that. I decided to have Emma over for a night for convenience. I figured we could meet at some random place, she could leave her car in the parking lot and when we pulled into my house she could duck so the neighbors couldn't see her. We did exactly that.

We met at the underground garage off of Millennium Park and she got into my Benz and as we cruised up Lake Shore Drive she gave me road head. She was using her leather gloved hand and it felt great. The one nice thing about winter in Chicago is the women get to wear sexy clothes that they can take off at home.

We pulled into the garage in my North Shore home and I waved to my neighbor as Emma's lips were still sucking on the head of my cock. I shut the garage door, turned off the lights and we both walked safely inside.

She stood there in my kitchen in her long black leather overcoat, black leather gloves with my pre-cum still on them and knee high black leather boots. I still didn't know what was under that over coat. I left her there to go the cellar for a bottle of wine and when I came back she was standing against the counter wrapping her over coat around her, but it was unbuttoned. I poured two glasses of Bordeaux and she started smiling. She opened up her coat and she was only wearing some fishnet stockings, some black leather hot pants and a black leather bra. Her stomach was flat and toned and she had a pearl necklace around her neck.

"I know as much as you love leather you must have some of your own." She said.

I nodded, "Why don't you pick something out of my closet?"

She grabbed her wine and followed me up the stairs to my bedroom. We went into our walk-in closet and in the back was a small door. Inside that small door was our Playroom. We had all kinds of bondage gear and all our clothes and toys stored away in there. She walked first to my rack of clothes and started going through my things. She came onto my boots first and tossed them at me. She then found a pair of black leather short shorts that had a snap off cod piece and threw those at me. She kept perusing my things and found the tightest pair of leather jeans I had and again, tossed them at me. She then found a leather shirt, paused, then put it back and tossed a black leather vest at me. She finished with my black leather motorcycle jacket, black leather gloves and black leather biker cap.

"One of these days I'm going to make you take me to some place in Wisconsin where no one knows us and we're going to go out in public in our leathers."

"Maybe one day" I said.

"Get those on while I look at your wife's leathers." She said.

I got dressed in front of her and she went through my wife's sex heels (which she sometimes wears to work), her fuck me boots, her leather and latex catsuits and masks, her various gloves, her leather pants and jeans, her leather skirts and shorts, her latex crotchless panties, leather teddies and underwear, her whips, restraints, chains, dildos, vibrators, leather tops, jackets and all the miscellaneous other things in our toy closet.

"Does your wife ever wear these latex panties to work?"

"Yeah she does. She sometimes texts me and tells me what kinky stuff she has on under her suit."

I was dressed now all in leather. She came over to me and ran her hands all over me, rubbing the leather hard, smelling me, feeling my cock throb through two sets of leathers. She pushed me over to the bondage cross and chained me in. She then blind folded me. When she walked away I didn't think anything of it, but little did I know then, she went and turned the video camera on. The video camera is hooked up to a 60" plasma in the room so we can watch ourselves fucking — the video camera is networked so there's five cameras recording at the same time and the video is digitally recorded and can be edited to make our own pornos.

Considering the light in the room, it would be hard to make me out if not for the room itself and my distinctive tattoos. Taking Emma home would later haunt me.

However, for the time being she fucked my brains out.

She flipped me around and began to alternate hitting me with the bullwhip and stroking my cock through my leathers. I thought I would come in my pants but I didn't.

She pulled down my leather pants and pulled the cod piece off and sprung my cock free. I could feel her being to suck me, pulling down on my balls with one hand and squeezing my leather covered ass with the other. She was working me really slow, taking her time, torturing me.

She then uncuffed me and lead me out of the Playroom and down the stairs and back into my kitchen. She took the blind fold off and hopped up on the kitchen island and I immediately went to work pulling her shorts aside, licking her pussy and playing with her asshole. She handed me a lubed up anal vibrator that I slipped into her ass and turned on and she came in no time flat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.