Infidelity Gets Out of Hand - Cover

Infidelity Gets Out of Hand

Copyright© 2010 by John Cockenfurs

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man's affair with his secretary turns out to be more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

I am an attorney in a mid-sized firm in Chicago and my old, but incredible, secretary had just retired and it was time to interview candidates for her replacement. Human Resources sent me the resumes of ten women to look at. I discarded five right off the bat and decided to interview the other five.

The first three women interviewed and were just unimpressive. This is a very busy, very high stress law firm and I wasn't sure they could cut it. The fourth woman was very qualified and very young and hot. I was tempted to hire her for all the obvious reasons but I am a married man and this was a person I was going to be spending a lot of time with including trips, late nights and weekends. Not to mention that there were a ton of good-looking women in the office already — secretaries and attorneys both.

When Emma came in I knew she'd be perfect. She was very qualified and a little frumpy. She was a red head in her mid-40's, wore unattractive clothes and was married with 2 kids — I viewed her as the least tempting of all five and since she was qualified I hired her on the spot.

Looking back I should have taken a clue from a small comment she made, but thought nothing of it at the time. She noticed a picture I had on my desk of my wife in a leather pencil skirt — I find nothing sexier than a confident woman in leather — and commented on how attractive my wife was and how she loved her outfit.

As the weeks went on Emma and I spent a lot of time together and I began to notice that while she could use a make-over, she was pretty good looking under the sloppy clothes, hair that needed a cut and little make-up. She'd kept herself fit even after having children in her early 30's. I'd heard a few of the other secretaries gossiping about her behind her back since everyone in the office was so well dressed and one night over Chinese takeout I approached the subject with her. I told her I loved having her as my secretary, she was doing a fantastic job and then let her know there had been some gossip around the office and I'd be willing to help her if she wanted to spruce herself up some. She agreed it was time for a makeover and I agreed to give her a small raise to help her with the cost.

Emma took a week off to get herself together and when she came back she turned heads. Nice modern hair cut and her hair was a darker shade of red that perfectly complemented her pale skin. Nice makeup with a deep red lip gloss that showed her thick sexy lips. Nice, gray modern business skirt suit, red satin blouse unbuttoned as far as she could go, pantyhose with seems up the back and sexy patent red leather 6 inch pumps. She had long sexy legs, nice tight ass and when she took her jacket off you could see she had a beautiful set of tits as well.

After this transformation Emma not only worked harder but became a lot nicer to me, more flirtatious and told me she was extremely grateful to me for pushing her to do this — she was more confident and had never felt better. I was happy I could help her but it was getting harder to concentrate on work. The day she came in wearing a tight black leather pencil skirt and tight red cashmere sweater was the day it started going farther downhill.

She'd occasionally wear leather skirts (always professional pencil skirts but she must have had them in five different colors) with a nice satin blouse or tight sweater and these days I was finding I was locking the door to my office and jerking off thinking about her and the way those skirts hugged her ass tightly or how cupping her tits through those satin blouses must feel.

Sometimes we'd go home for dinner and then come back to the office to work or meet in the office after lunch on a Saturday or Sunday and we'd find we'd have my wing all to ourselves. In these casual situations she'd still put in an effort to look hot. The leather skirts would get shorter and be accompanied by leather heeled boots and the blouses would be more open and tighter. Many times she'd wear leather pants or leather jeans with heels and different shirts. She obviously had caught on to the fact leather clad women drive me crazy and was trying to drive me crazy but I couldn't figure out how she knew, so one late night in the office when she was wearing a tight pair of leather pants I asked her about it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.